What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like things are off to a good start already if there's a pre-registration page up.

Grabbing a few links here and there until we have a more complete English database.

English Wikis:

JP Wiki from ULMF thread, does not allow hotlinking (aka copy/paste link below):

Pastebin guide courtesy of an anon:

Event list:

Power listings:

Discord chat link (all-ages):

Last edited:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

No posts on this one yet? Not a lot of hype for it or what?

I'm kind of hype. Also definitely pre-registered.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its not realy about hype or what, but most people already gone too far on the dmm version. So i dont think lot of people will be that hype for this game, but idk atleast thats how i feel

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Moused over her boobies on Thank you for preregistering screen. They jiggled.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm close on level 120 on the DMM one with loads of girls, plus I doubt Nutaku is so generous with giving Flower stones... So I'll stick with the DMM one.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well the people in the game chat I'm in are hyped for it at least,
I just fear those incoming art edits lol.

And I play DMM so not really hyped. I'll give it a try though.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the edits (censors) that will definitely come... the horror... Another reason to pass for me :p

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pre-registration page looks pretty free of censors though, plus the FKG dev team seems to have a good rep, so I'm not expecting another Osawari fiasco.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FKG is not the kind of game you could multi-acc, and I got every single event gold girl on my DMM account + plenty of gacha golds/rainbows, all at max level, so no way I'm ever switching to Nutaku.
Altho I'm looking forward to delicious dra... err, success story of FKG devs in the West. Maybe SD ojisan will be able to hire enough assistants to be able to sleep consistently instead doing last night crunches.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think this is great for people who haven't played the game. :) As others have mentioned, if you've been playing the Japanese version for awhile, it'll be really hard to get into the English version. I'm currently level 149 on the DMM version, but figured I would go ahead and pre-register to see how things look.

I'm kind of worried about how much money they will try to get out of players with this version. The 5 flower stone pre-reg bonus though is... a little lackluster. I would have hoped the pre-reg would guarantee a gold+ character.

Regarding censorship, there's no doubt in my mind characters like Lavender, Lantana, or Nerine will end up being changed. I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the people in the game chat I'm in are hyped for it at least,
I just fear those incoming art edits lol.

And I play DMM so not really hyped. I'll give it a try though.
Personally, I registered just because I want your girl in the avatar.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding censorship, there's no doubt in my mind characters like Lavender, Lantana, or Nerine will end up being changed. I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
Please elaborate.

If it's something that can be "fixed" with a dialogue change (aka changing Aigis' Cloris/Belinda to stepmother/daughter), I don't think most people would mind too much.

I don't think the loli thing itself is reason to be cause for concern right now. There are other things that could potentially fuck things up more, like changing the hair color of twins because of incestuous overtones. We can probably expect to see stupid shit like that here and there, but hopefully they won't go overboard.

Yes, Nutaku makes really retarded changes like changing childish toys to less childish accessories, but in regards to body edits, we've been seeing less of those since they've started to push the whole "totally over 18" things these days.

Even then, some "clearly loli" aspects still get carried over, like how Titanne in LoV was very clearly a loli in the dialogue, and got away with a massive boobjob (and later retarded eye edits, dunno if those were ever fixed).

tl;dr: So what's cause for concern here that DOESN'T involve body type?

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
Pure applesauce. Her scene is definitely something that could get carried over to the West, if Nutaku had the imperative for it.

Unfortunately, Nutaku is a company and has to consider its profits. It will therefore want to censor girls, because it will then have an easier time with its payment processors. It can afford to do this without cutting into its profits, because its players for some reason are under the ludicrous illusion that Nutaku needs to censor things for legal reasons, instead of censoring things because it makes things more convenient on their end.

You can solve this by not giving it any money until it agrees to not censor things. Which is, incidentally, what I will be doing.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pure applesauce. Her scene is definitely something that could get carried over to the West, if Nutaku had the imperative for it.

Unfortunately, Nutaku is a company and has to consider its profits. It will therefore want to censor girls, because it will then have an easier time with its payment processors. It can afford to do this without cutting into its profits, because its players for some reason are under the ludicrous illusion that Nutaku needs to censor things for legal reasons, instead of censoring things because it makes things more convenient on their end.

You can solve this by not giving it any money until it agrees to not censor things. Which is, incidentally, what I will be doing.
That line of thinking is a little off. While their actions have shown otherwise, Nutaku does claim to try to avoid censorship when they can, and the backlash that they get every time they've done so is apparent.

Yes, they still get money regardless, but if they could avoid censorship while they can, I would think they would. For what it's worth, I'm not one of those people who think Nutaku is some anti-loli moral brigade that only pretends to be understanding and sympathetic to their playerbase. I won't deny that a lot of people in our playerbase is as dumb as a sack of bricks, but that two-faced line of thinking logically doesn't make sense for Nutaku either.

It's been a year. Business is obviously booming for them. More "totally over 18" girls have been making their way into games, and previously butchered art has been getting reverted (most notably, Osawari's Hametena). Obviously, it takes time and money to both convert and revert those changes. If they can avoid it altogether and make everyone happy, why wouldn't they?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Personally, I registered just because I want your girl in the avatar.
She's gacha-only and very late-game, added about year after game launch.
I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
If you mean whole rape-play, I don't think Nutaku has issue with it. Girls Kingdom scenes were genuine rape for most of girls.
If you mean body type, Lavender is not flattest girl I've seen on this kind of games, there was even flatter girl in Nutaku Hitsuji with h-scene.

Edit: hmm, some anon keeps insisting that Hitsuji loli was censored, and provided early-osawari-tier screenshot of it. So maybe people are too hasty to declare end of censorship era on nutaku.

Last edited:

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She's gacha-only and very late-game, added about year after game launch.
Good thing is she's not that rare (4*) if that's considered a good thing XD.

Edit: hmm, some anon keeps insisting that Hitsuji loli was censored, and provided early-osawari-tier screenshot of it. So maybe people are too hasty to declare end of censorship era on nutaku.
Someone mentioned a char was deformed a bit on sheep but I never really watched the H scene or paid much attention.

I'm more scared of the Osawari face like edits, (although the early-osawari edits gave me nightmares, they gave one of the story girl 4 eyes or something, I was like wtf XD) although I'm not sure why some chars get censored and some don't. I still see 3-4 girls that I remember with the edits .

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think it's the "end of the censorship era", per se. I just think that loli body doesn't automatically equal "must be censored" these days. There's some inane line that lets some lolis pass, some lolis caught, and some other girls being edited for completely stupid shit. That last one is unfortunately more worrying to me these days than playing loli police.

Ideally, none of the lolis should be edited to begin with, especially when you have undeniable cases like mouse twin lolis getting basically no body edits, but the silly hair edit. So it's a crapshoot.

At the very least, if we're going to see shitty edits, I presume we'll be seeing the majority of them at launch or with the first event. So we'll wait until then to see how this shit will go. It's difficult to judge FKG based on the other games given:
A) how much the devs care about their respective games (like how Hitsuji apparently gives no fucks at this point)
B) how much control Nutaku/payment processors are going to exert over this release.

We know there's little cause for concern for A at this point. Nobody really knows how much of a factor B is, so this could go either way.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it's pretty obvious what age group Lavender was designed to look like. As with most of these types of things, the age is usually not explicitly said. The scene involves deflowering her as punishment for her daily behavior. Needless to say, I really can't say that's going to get ported. If Nutaku DOES port that scene, props to them for standing up to censorship, but these types of things are very likely illegal in some Western countries. That is why I think it will either be manipulated or cut.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's pretty obvious what age group Lavender was designed to look like. As with most of these types of things, the age is usually not explicitly said. The scene involves deflowering her as punishment for her daily behavior. Needless to say, I really can't say that's going to get ported. If Nutaku DOES port that scene, props to them for standing up to censorship, but these types of things are very likely illegal in some Western countries. That is why I think it will either be manipulated or cut.
How is this different from Girls Kingdom then?

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If they can avoid it altogether and make everyone happy, why wouldn't they?
Because they need to weigh the benefit of increased profits from uncensored girls against the cost of releasing these uncensored girls to begin with. They currently benefit little from the former, because relatively few people clamor about censorship and many of these play on the DMM side anyway. In contrast, retaining uncensored scenes requires them to fight with the payment harpies, which is a more substantial cost. Ergo, the censors.

That said, the very fact that censored scenes are getting reverted should demonstrate that Nutaku is censoring for its own benefit, not to comply with the law. But you try getting this across to the "Why are you so toxic, it's okay to mangle characters at random because otherwise Nutaku could get closed and we'd get no games" crowd.