What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

which map is good to get the new girl i run like 30 time still no lucky ( 15 time on the 2nd map and 15 time on the 1st map) need tips please
The hardest the map is, the better the drop are, so farm the hardest map you can.

But if you are still low lv it may be better to give up on early event and focus on getting your team better, so you could actually farm latter event.

Edit:

Finished the weekend event, the 4th map is easy, just put your unit on the bottom and wait, just be careful of the ninja and the witch coming out of the house.

5th and 6th map are easy as long you have strong witch, for low lv player it can be challenging, the 2 baphomet can be quite dangerous on the last map, the last map drop black fairy.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hard to tell how useful the Monk character will be. Her low defense is pretty scary, I'm not much for gambling on dodge chances. At least she seems pretty OP for her cost. She seems like a wonderful replacement for my 2nd soldier who I've found I rarely use. So far event wise, most useful units I've found are: Odette, Shiho, Karma.

Odette just tears things up, probably wouldn't have cleared a lot of maps that I have without her. Shiho has no downsides really with her skill, unlike Echidna. It's like having an emergency button for extra healing constantly on stand by, if you're tanking bosses, losing a bit of damage for all her healing won't hurt. I love her. Of course white Karma as well, she's saved me in a lot of events too.

Hopefully this new Monk girl will have a long stay on my roster. I'm still hoping I can use Spica, Yurina and the Dark Elf too, but right now they aren't too amazing. The Dark Elf's attack bonus doesn't really kick in until she's almost dead, so she's pretty much just another duelist (And I have plenty of those). It's nice that she comes with a recovery move though, sure she'll be useful on maps with little or no healing available, like a super powered Mischa.

Spica, hate how she came with no cost reduction or skill ups, her low health doesn't help either. I'd really love to use her because archers are probably my least amazing units atm (Short of HA's, but Lean/Rean does her job wonderfully anyways) but she's just not very good yet. New plat witch isn't very exciting...range extension..whoopy. They keep throwing witches at us and it's about the last unit I need now. Desupia, Shiho and Calliope have things locked down. I'm not even farming her.

I would really love if the next event girl is a HA, I came in just as the event for the last HA was ending so I missed her.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current weekend spoils:
Belinda: 4 (including the guaranteed drop)
Soma: 2
Black Fairy: 2

A lot of people have been having terrible luck, but that's to be expected since Belinda probably has a drop percentage of 10%...

Spica, hate how she came with no cost reduction or skill ups, her low health doesn't help either.
Spica costs 1 less to deploy than her platinum peers, and her base attack is the same as the black archer's sans the levels from 70-80 and the affection bonuses. Personally, I find her about as interesting as Ninja Hina since she needs to be used differently from the conventional sniper. Her low HP makes it so you need to keep her away from the burst damage from things like those parties of dragonewt hatchet throwers, and her skill takes a while to activate, so her potential is lost if you drop her at the start and then retreat her for a mage/warlock (though, her cooldown makes it so if you're in a really long fight, you probably should retreat her after her skill is over).

As far as I see it, her skill essentially allows her to class-change mid-battle onwards from a regular sniper into a sniper-elite. Out of the box, she has better armour puncturing potential than Bashira, and better range than Victoria. My goal is to get her leveled up so that when her skill is active, she'll deal 600 damage like both of my unicorn knights. With that kind of damage, she'll be the ultimate archer when it comes to cleaning up 1.2k enemies across the map while still being helpful against armoured foes (70 seconds is better than 20~ from Daniella or 30~ seconds from Claire to achieve the same thing).

EDIT:
Looking at her wiki page, there's information about Spica having a slightly faster attack speed than the other archers. So she's also like Mariebelle in that she attacks a little faster than her peers.

I would really love if the next event girl is a HA, I came in just as the event for the last HA was ending so I missed her.
There's a possibility that the next revival event will be for Mariebelle. I really hope this is the case, since I really want to get even* with the 3rd and 4th map, especially the 3rd map since I could've 3-starred it, but I kept messing up my retreats, skill activations, and deployment orders on each run.

*Don't get revenge, get even.

EDIT:
"Witch's Feast II" is actually possible to 3-star without good units:

This guy did it with just a plain ol' bucket, and the entire Roy family (see the resemblance?). The only exceptional unit is a lvl 40 healer Alisa.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a possibility that the next revival event will be for Mariebelle
The only way for Maribelle to be next is that they skip both dragon invasion, warriors from the east, and etc and go for the next "farm this unit" event. Which is definitely possible, but that's going to generate a hell lot of Aniya~ rage in the JP community. (As well as me and Ophis)

In terms Maribelle, I was scarred by her for life in terms of aegis events. During her revival, I am going to scar her for life *nods to self*
Odette, Merrice, Riria, Karma, and Chloris, have fun with those heavy armors.

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The only way for Maribelle to be next is that they skip both dragon invasion, warriors from the east, and etc and go for the next "farm this unit" event. Which is definitely possible, but that's going to generate a hell lot of Aniya~ rage in the JP community. (As well as me and Ophis)
I only hope they wouldn't do something like skipping DorAniya, my very sole reason why I started playing Aigis because I was entice by Aniya~.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The Dark Elf's attack bonus doesn't really kick in until she's almost dead, so she's pretty much just another duelist (And I have plenty of those). It's nice that she comes with a recovery move though, sure she'll be useful on maps with little or no healing available, like a super powered Mischa.
This video: (can be seen via wiki page for monk event, if you don't have nicovideo account) showcases capabilities of the Dark Elf. She might be just another dueler, but her attack bonus is ridiculous (I also think it increases proportionally to her HP deficit, rather than just being activated at 50%, just like it did for the enemy unit). However, she needs a carefully tailored strategy, where she is placed outside of healer range and her skill usage can be timed correctly.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Belinda: x2 so far.
Fed them to Fedora and Merrice and attempt to get skill up. (3/5 -> 4/5)
Failed in both cases ._.

I fail in the luck department, and now Merrice is 60 and Fedora is 59 with 200 exp to next level. (Starting from lv40, all I fed was skill up materials, you do the math, 4k exp per level up material)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys wanna ask something about Rin. Is the percentage for cost down half each consecutive time? Like 100% for the first, then 50%, then 25%, then 12.5% and then 6.25%?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Hey guys wanna ask something about Rin. Is the percentage for cost down half each consecutive time? Like 100% for the first, then 50%, then 25%, then 12.5% and then 6.25%?
As far as I know, cost down probability has not yet been discovered (nor announced by devs). However, even the first cost reduction is not 100%, so your assumption is surely incorrect.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Have they lowered the drop percentages on these maps? I've ran the last map on the weekend ones 8 times and gotten 2 drops (1 @100%, so that is really 1 out of 7). Also, no other drops the entire time through all the stages.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This video: (can be seen via wiki page for monk event, if you don't have nicovideo account) showcases capabilities of the Dark Elf. She might be just another dueler, but her attack bonus is ridiculous (I also think it increases proportionally to her HP deficit, rather than just being activated at 50%, just like it did for the enemy unit). However, she needs a carefully tailored strategy, where she is placed outside of healer range and her skill usage can be timed correctly.
I wondered why her attack never rose when she was under 50% health, I thought she wasn't working properly. So I thought it would only kick in when she was nearly dead or something. Didn't test the actual damage she did when she was very low health to notice that her attack boost was still functioning properly anyways even with the attack stat not displaying properly. They should really fix that.

Well now with the new 2 block, low cost Monk, I have even less reason to use Yurina x.X Will probably replace her with the Dark Elf again (I was trying to use her...). Maybe one day her event will come back and I can bring her to her full glory with a lower cost... I've seen her cc'd and high leveled with maximum cost reduction and she's just beastly, but I can't use her that well yet x.X I just really don't like being top heavy on costs on my default team. I like to be able to get my mages out as soon as possible, so anything over 20 cost is iffy for me.

With 8 copies (9 total) I got the Monk girl to 9 cost and and 4/10 skill, so she's already pretty usable. I hope I can get her skill up a few more and max cost reduce her though. She really benefits from skill ups. Anybody have a better name for her btw? She translated to Phosphorus for me, seems a bit wrong :p

Spica costs 1 less to deploy than her platinum peers
EDIT:
Looking at her wiki page, there's information about Spica having a slightly faster attack speed than the other archers. So she's also like Mariebelle in that she attacks a little faster than her peers.

There's a possibility that the next revival event will be for Mariebelle.
I noticed her lower cost, but didn't know about her attack speed, neat. I really rather have more stable fighters that are always useful than a bunch of specialized units, so I'm still iffy about Spica, but I'll focus on her soon enough. Be still my beating heart. I didn't know Aegis so often redid old events, I thought it was mostly just wishful thinking to hope for that, but now I see they recycle events pretty often. I don't mind at alllllll. A possible second chance at Mariebelle and Anya? Oh snap~

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wondered why her attack never rose when she was under 50% health, I thought she wasn't working properly. So I thought it would only kick in when she was nearly dead or something. Didn't test the actual damage she did when she was very low health to notice that her attack boost was still functioning properly anyways even with the attack stat not displaying properly. They should really fix that.
Yeah, the first time I saw that it was like "wtf, this unit is useless" but after using her a bit I really like it. Even at healers range, usually u first get hit and then healed so if she counter attacks during the second her life is low, the attack bonus should kick in. I use her to tank a white "kimera" (baphomet or whatever") on the last witch map.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current weekend spoils:
Belinda: 5 (including guaranteed copy)
Soma: 3 (Spica is now class-changed)

I only spent one sacred crystal, and I'm already doing better than the Monk's Training Ground event.

Anybody have a better name for her btw? She translated to Phosphorus for me, seems a bit wrong :p
Her name is Rin (リン), but considering that she might be based off the stereotypical Chinese martial artist, you could call her Ling.

A possible second chance at Mariebelle and Anya? Oh snap~
We already skipped by the first "Dragonewt Invasion" event (it happened between "Save the Witch" and "Witch's Daughter"), so there's a possibility that they won't revive these kinds of events for the following reason.

For example, do these revival events generate fresh copies of their maps, so old players who already did them get a fresh shot at them, or are they the exact same maps (i.e. if they revived the Mariebelle event, would it show that I already have all 5 maps unlocked, and 2 maps 3-starred)? Since the "Dragonewt Invasion" event gave out the units as a trial reward, would they give old players a second Aria, or improve the Aria that they already own? I'm pretty sure these complications are the reason why they skipped over it and went straight to "Witch's Daughter".

On that note, the Karma event would pose even greater issues, like would we have our old blood totals to improve our already existing Karma, or would they reset it so we would have to do it all over again to get a 2nd Karma?

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

Current weekend spoils:
Belinda: 5 (including guaranteed copy)
Soma: 3 (Spica is now class-changed)

I only spent one sacred crystal
How...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting lucky on the last map, how else? I always did want to trade my luck with Petite :/ (Then again my luck is fricken horrid)

We already skipped by the first "Dragonewt Invasion" event (it happened between "Save the Witch" and "Witch's Daughter")
And I didn't even notice :/
(The following meant to be a joke) Well Goddess Aegis, it was nice knowing you but not really. I will go love my ship daughters with my wallet now thank you very much.

Next event is probably 東方の戦士. They are likely to swap the magic gem shop for 2 days and implement the events. After that is Maribelle is my guess. (Then again, as you said before, it might skip straight to Maribelle)

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, I'm done with Aegis for a while. I just spent 5 crystals and got 0 drops. ZERO. Not even the bronze archer off the last stage. And I was having no better luck with the Monk event either. Screw this crap.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For example, do these revival events generate fresh copies of their maps, so old players who already did them get a fresh shot at them, or are they the exact same maps (i.e. if they revived the Mariebelle event, would it show that I already have all 5 maps unlocked, and 2 maps 3-starred)?
Well for both revival it's exactly the same map with the allready completed stars/loot done. And off course the guaranteed drop done too :p

Edit: @Braemir and exactly the same #### drop rate of the old event, i am at 3 Belinda in total including the old event and the guaranteed drop.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not even the bronze archer off the last stage.
But the bronze archer is the rarest drop in the last map :X

Joking aside, I haven't gotten anything for the last 8 runs or so. Let's go bug Petite for his luck instead.

Update: Ok, 1 black fairy in 9 runs. I guess that isn't bad? For the same stamina I could have gotten 4 black fairy = =

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have they lowered the drop percentages on these maps? I've ran the last map on the weekend ones 8 times and gotten 2 drops (1 @100%, so that is really 1 out of 7). Also, no other drops the entire time through all the stages.
I feel ya bro, the drop rate is pathetic... orz

On the other hand, i got all these monk drops that i've successfully maxed her skill and her deploy cost.
3 copies of the white mage despite spamming 5 crystals, and just 1 copy of that elf... :'(

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the monk to 6/10 and max cost reduction :D I have two copies of her too waiting on some plat fairies. Still farming it since it gives red gems I also need and for the chance to raise her skill more. I can't even imagine how many crystals I've spent, thankfully these last couple of weeks it's been raining free crystals thanks to the witch mini events. Still have 13 left~ A lot of my stamina has been going into fairy farming as well.

Can't complain, these last couple of weeks have been pretty nice in Aegis.