What's new

ACT [ pixel-teishoku ] [ ピクセル定食] No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan / 服を買うお金も無い! (RE189151) (RJ189151)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
An game released today by . It's a ARPG made in an game engine I've never seen before, most likely made by the creator. It's about a girl named named Sakura, who used to be a magical soldier but was fired because her breast were distracting the other soldiers. She found a job as a bodyguard for a noble but because of her short temper, she destroyed alot of very valuable items and now she's in 10'000'000G debt, even going as far as selling all her clothes to help pay it back.

Because of the engine used, I couldn't hook the game, so expect a lot of running around blind. A link can already be found on nyaa, if torrents aren't your thing PM me for a link, because there is shota in this game (yes I'm aware there is no tag, that doesn't mean shit). Be warned though it's a multipart download so it's probably better to use the torrent.

Edit: Found a DL that wasn't multipart, so it's not as annoying. Still recommend the torrent thought, katfile is one of the those premium file sharing, absolute garbage speed for free users.

Edit 2: Bunch of people messaging me they couldn't find it on nyaa, my bad. When I said nyaa I meant

Not

The second one doesn't have 18+ I don't think.

Edit 3: Both dl links are down so no more PMs. Not reuploading, my upload speed is garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 服を買うお金も無い! 魔法戦士サクラの1000万G返済計画 RJ189151

How do you save in this game?

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

How do you save in this game?
There should be a door near the mansion that has a blue orb inside that you can save at. There are a few in other places to, like in the middle of a dungeon.

ments

Reputation score

played for some time, stuck after returning from time travel mission, don't know how to proceed, looks like wolf engine, chiitrans hook something, but use from it is like from a horse with 1 leg, get bored - got mega if anyone needs

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

played for some time, stuck after returning from time travel mission, don't know how to proceed, looks like wolf engine, chiitrans hook something, but use from it is like from a horse with 1 leg, get bored - got mega if anyone needs
Yeah whatever I could hook was broken to all hell. Can't be wolf, VNR can hook wolf perfectly fine.

Edit: Seems someone using VNR has found the hcode needed.
/HS8:20@3B020:act.exe
Or maybe not. Even that doesn't want to work for me.

Last edited:

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save for the full gallery if anyone wants it.
You can access the gallery on the bottom choice in tittle screen.

Attachments

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

played for some time, stuck after returning from time travel mission, don't know how to proceed
You go back to main city and talk to alchemist in house next to bar.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3 CGs!
3 CGs!!!!!
There's only 3 CGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

3 CGs!
3 CGs!!!!!
And you know that after only playing 5 min? Could you just delete your comment so you won't look like fool.

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

3 CGs!
3 CGs!!!!!
Well there's a bit more then that but yeah, not many. 50 scenes with about 5 different cgs. Plus 5 monsters you can summon with each their own pixel animation.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a save for the full gallery if anyone wants it.
You can access the gallery on the bottom choice in tittle screen.
GOD DAAAAAAMN.

Given I only gave it 15 minutes but either the game is much smaller than I thought or you played this game on steroids xD

That was fast. Thanks.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game itself is pretty fun. Combat feels nice and smooth. Events are fun to get as well. CG looks good but there's only like 5 or so and they are just used in different variations. Also non rpg maker so machine translation is non existent.
You can't really decrpyt .bin files either, can you?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game itself is pretty fun. Combat feels nice and smooth. Events are fun to get as well. CG looks good but there's only like 5 or so and they are just used in different variations. Also non rpg maker so machine translation is non existent.
You can't really decrpyt .bin files either, can you?
Burn them.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only wish I could tell what the hell was going on in this game, and where I'm supposed to go. Hard to play a game where you can't tell what anyone or anything is saying.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a very opaque game. Trying to figure out how to get the sprite animations to replay.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I've managed to get OP without cheating. Fucking your monsters boosts your stats. You can restore the small white circles used to fuck your monsters by going into the middle door when you first go to the north area, talking to the guy at the counter, shifting it to night, going into town and killing everything, and then talking to the guy next to the witch.

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only wish I could tell what the hell was going on in this game, and where I'm supposed to go. Hard to play a game where you can't tell what anyone or anything is saying.
I brute forced everything by revisiting every fucking npc and place.

ments said:
after that if i remember correctly go back to the inn fight and talk, run to the noble again an take the second option to get more debt (for rebuilding the inn). Go to the inn again and talk. then visit noble again and same choice again. visit desert city after that and talk too every female npc and the cat to get more debt. they will move to your inn and make a brothel. go to the inn and talk with the people inn the lobby. go up to second floor and walk to the bed in the lower right room.

after that you will get a big income every time you choose to sleep 7 hours in the bed. you can get the money from the innkeeper. I did this and repaid my debt and got what looks like 1 of 5 endings. which unlocked the whole gallery.

Sorry if this guide is unclear but I can't remember much from it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay I *think* I've gotten most of the stuff down. What's here is obviously incomplete thanks to the language barrier and that I can't seem to hook this game, but every bit of information helps I guess. Until someone who knows Japanese proper makes a guide anyway.

Ah, also, I don't really know how to make a guide, so really sorry if this ends up being confusing.

Basic mechanics
Z to attack normally. X to use a magical attack. C to open the menu. A and D to swap between weapons when you get subweapons to choose from. Magical-type attacks cost a certain resource, but you'll get so much of it it probably won't matter much.

Loading can be done anywhere, but saving can only be done in certain save rooms. They're pretty frequent, those rooms with blue orbs on some pedestal thingy.

Party members can be found in dungeons, giving birth to monsters, etc. Just talk to them, they'll join immediately. You can have a maximum of 3 party members, and swap between them freely in the bar. They mostly give passive bonuses, such as making your normal sword attacks wider in range.

Green magic circles in dungeons give high amounts of HP regeneration when stepped on, and are permanent. Yellow magic circles allow H-ing a monster if you have the necessary item to do so (poke around dungeons or something), and are one-use per in-game day. H-ing monsters give stat boosts, and fill up the heart meter. Maxing out the meter gives birth to a monster ally, or levels it up.

Goal is to pay off all the debt. You start with 10mil, but certain events can have you request even more money for investments and such, up to a total of upwards of 70mil, or something. An ending out of 6 is generated when you talk to your lender to pay off the debt, depending on where you get money from last.

Ending A is from the Colosseum.
Ending B is from being a landowner.
Ending C is from the waterwell village.
Ending D is from sexual service work.
Ending E is from treasure hunting.
Ending F is from hunter work.

Now for quest chains, since the game is free-roam otherwise. As a rule, go talk to everyone and anyone you see and pick both dialogue options if there are any, since I have no idea of the specifics.

Pink Cat
One of the doors in the moneylender's castle lead to some kind of cat-loving guy, or something. Talk to him, go to town, find the pink cat hiding there, then return with the cat to him to get a monster book. Simple as that.

Hunter Work
Right next to cat-guy is a door that'll lead to the frontdesk of an operation of monster-hunters. Joining the hunters takes a H-scene (there may be an other way, but I don't know), but afterwards you'll be able to gain money from every monster you take down. You can also participate in nightly hunts by talking to the receptionist again, where you get to wreck monsters and save injured people by taking them to the healer/witch/whatever, which raises your Hunter Rank (=more income) and passes an in-game day.

Related to Ending F.

Colosseum
In the bar there's an underground stairs that lead to a battle arena, but you can't enter. Not sure if you can pay your way in with sex, but you can go to the inn, pay for a night (with sex), and head to room 206 where there's a guy who seems to be having problems. Go to 205, your room, sleep one night, and talk to him again to investigate the weird noises that had been coming from his room. Go to the innkeeper to set up a plan, and talk to the man in 206 again. Beat up a gang of succubi, and as a reward you get to stay in 205 for free indefinitely and also access to the Colosseum. Fight for money and all that.

It must be noted that you can't fight in the Colosseum after you become the champion (winning the 5mil fight), at least as far as I know, so keep that in mind if you want to get Ending A.

Thief hideout
Getting the bronze key(?) from a guy in town allows access to the locked house there, which is apparently home to a thief gang. Beat them all up, loot the place, and apparently you can rent out that property. It just so happens that there's a guy in hotel room 101 who's looking for a permanent home, so talk to him. From then on, you'll get a daily income from the guy. There are scenes with him too apparently, but I couldn't be bothered to get it the normal way.

Related to Ending B.

Hunters in the goblin fort
Accessible after getting the jump-boots from the cave dungeon. West of the cave dungeon is a small hut, where there's a troubled lone hunter who have 3 friends caught up in a predicament.

Long story short, go through the back door of the hut to the goblins' fort, rescue the 3 and beat up everything in your way.
Turns out the goblins gave them something bad, so go to the pharmacist's for a cure. Head back to the hut, and after all is done head back to the pharmacist's for a report.

Ahegao contest(yes, really)
The village directly east of the main town has this going on. Talk to everyone first, then try to participate, you'll fail horribly. There's a guy in the windmill that mentions something about a mushroom that causes ahegao, so talk to him (answer 'no' when prompted) to trigger an event flag. Head to the pharmacist's; there's one in stock, but as a trade you need to go to the forest north-east of town and get the shining mushrooms from there, so explore the entire forest and bring back every mushroom you can get.

Afterwards, go back to the pharmacist's, then return to the contest building to win a bunch of money and a subweapon.

Spring of Spirits
Located just north of the forest where you can get the mushrooms from. There's people to talk with here, but the most important one would be the big tree in the center. The spirit asks you to supply mana by beating up the formation of tree-stumps right over there (apparently she's a super masochist) for 10 seconds, in exchange for an item you can sell at the item shop for a high price (depending on how much total damage you do to the tree stump formation in the time limit).

This can be done once a day, IIRC. Unsure, only did it once myself.

Note that the black knight, white knight and blue knight party members combined allow normal attacks to hit all the stumps simultaneously.

Destroyed village/sealed well
Located east of the cave dungeon. There's nobody there anymore, aside from one person laboring to break the rocks inside a well... You can offer to help, but your sword can't break the crystal walls in the end, though the guy gives you 12k for the trouble. If you have the subweapon from the ahegao contest, however, you can break the crystal formations, and proceed deeper into a crystal cave.

Warning: the enemies here are fairly strong.
Proceed through the cave while beating up everything; some of the enemies will leave behind magic circles you need to step on to unseal the water. After unsealing the water in all its entirety, head back, and the guy will request 5mil to create an establishment. As usual, your moneylender can provide this.

Head back to the ruined village after doing so, and from there on out you'll get a cut from his newly created establishment daily. You can also go talk to pretty much everyone to advertise his establishment further, increasing your income.

Related to Ending C.

Ship
It's docked just west of town. Go talk to everyone, probably multiple times, and the captain should end up asking you to 'service' the crew downstairs; there's 6 of them waiting. Do so, and return, and he'll reveal his troubles. You can also 'service' the crew again for 20k each time.

Go to your moneylender and ask for an extra 3mil to refurbish the ship. As a reward, you can travel on the ship for free.

Uninhabited Island
A.k.a. "Time travel quest". One of the options offered by the ship helmsman after you refurbish the ship. Somewhere in this island is a ruined house, with a magic circle inside of it. Enter the circle to head to the past and beat up a bunch of brigands terrorizing a person; he'll then ask you to make him medicine. He has the material, so just go to the pharmacist's for him to make the medicine and return.

After the scene, head back to the present again, and back to the past. Talk to the man again, and he should offer to make you a new weapon (may require the Big Sword weapon upgrade to be obtained first), which should be ready in some time.

Head to the present again, and break the door to the back room. You'll get the awesome magic sword from the chest, and a letter from the man.

Head back to the past. Talk to him with the articles from the relative future in tow. Head out. Deliver righteous justice to a huge amount of brigands. Head back, and return to the present. The chest that originally contained the magic sword will now contain a new subweapon, and the island will change for the better. Isn't that nice?

Sexual service island/brothel
One of the options from the ship. Talk to everyone here and choose every dialogue option, you'll eventually unlock an event flag. Then head back, and go to the town's inn, and beat up a bunch of bad guys. The innkeeper will proceed to ask for a request - you can get your moneylender to answer this, for the price of 50mil tacked onto your debt.

Head to the remodeled inn, and talk to the innkeeper again. Return to your moneylender to get permission to scout for brothel workers. Head to the aforementioned island, and recruit everyone. Head back to the inn, and talk to everyone. From there on out, you'll get a cut of the brothel's profits, and it seems like you can also participate in the 'service' activities if so needed, for a higher price than the people in the ship.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you get more monsters?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out also if you want to do the Colosseum you have to start it before you upgrade the inn because then you cant trigger the event.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

soo after repeating this several times to get all endings the main char only need to pay the last G with:
arena reward for ending A
sealed well profit cut for ending B
house rent payment for ending C
brothel profit cut for ending D, but in v.1.00 its bugged so it need specific way to unlock, first the debt should be around 500k left then pay it in one go from the NPC who gave brothel profit cut(i unlock it with 532k debt left and have 800k-ish profit cut), it should be fixed on v.1.01 according to the author blog
treasure hunting for ending E, dunno if selling masochist tree's mana count or not
hunting reward for ending F

so if the main char paid 9.999.999G from hunting, but the last 1G paid from arena, the main char will get ending A rather than ending F

Last edited: