What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 同人サークルGyu! ]【多重人格】皇女シーラ ~運命を操る者~ / [Split Personality] Empress Sheila -The Fate Puppeteer (RJ094178)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Eng Dlsite!)
(Jap Dlsite)

This game is kinda old, But old things never let me down! <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:67.5% 0%;background-size:4100%" title="stuck_out_tongue"></span></span>
I love this game art style soo yehh, Circle by Doujin Circle Gyu!

Genre:
Internal Cumshot
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Rape

I have the game(Im lazy to make a mega but uhh shoot me a pm if you want it i guess) but im stuck on like the 2nd city and city i met the girl in the mountain and im still lost on what to do. I cant even pass the bridge

P.S. Also i dont know if im the first to post this or not,but i did went to the Hentai finder section but i didnt get any help and i did a bit searching thur the search bar and found nothing on this game so if theres already a post plz sent me a msg

VVVV!Credit for ments for the link!VVVVVV

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Split Personality] Empress Sheila -The Fate Puppeteer

Oh yeaahhh, I still remember this one, Gyu's games from olden times...

Even though the art is still butchery (nowadays it's already quite better), and the story is snicker-inducing (like, 'I need some money to save someone who probably can save my husband... Oh, I know, one of my split personalities, the slutty one to be exact, is telling me to prostitute myself and make and Adult Video!! Well, it's worth trying!' tier), somehow this is one of the game I found very arousing.

Maybe it's the corruption theme, since I'm a sucker for those...

Then again, the main story itself is actually quite engaging and with a nice plot twist, if you can read moonrunes, so yeah, I'd give this old game a 9/10 - although it's more comparing it to other games of its age and not the newer games.

Btw, do you meant the blonde girl? Iirc, you have to go back to the second town, slept until night, and look for man to sell yourself to.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think this game had game breaking bug, played 3 times, always get stuck and never finished it

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this game had game breaking bug, played 3 times, always get stuck and never finished it
stelle Unfortunately yes to certain ner does not go on.
Some who had fixed times that.
All I know, unfortunately, not ^^

OP
jonathan1462

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeaahhh, I still remember this one, Gyu's games from olden times...

Even though the art is still butchery (nowadays it's already quite better), and the story is snicker-inducing (like, 'I need some money to save someone who probably can save my husband... Oh, I know, one of my split personalities, the slutty one to be exact, is telling me to prostitute myself and make and Adult Video!! Well, it's worth trying!' tier), somehow this is one of the game I found very arousing.

Maybe it's the corruption theme, since I'm a sucker for those...

Then again, the main story itself is actually quite engaging and with a nice plot twist, if you can read moonrunes, so yeah, I'd give this old game a 9/10 - although it's more comparing it to other games of its age and not the newer games.

Btw, do you meant the blonde girl? Iirc, you have to go back to the second town, slept until night, and look for man to sell yourself to.
Alright,i did that now waht ;--; can you give me a full walkthrough plz

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright,i did that now waht ;--; can you give me a full walkthrough plz
Back to the blonde girl, some cutscene, go to the next town, it's pretty much linear, really

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im a bit lost myself, i made it to the second town talked with the dark haired knight and met with the family who also had a person struck down. no idea where to go from here and im not sure how to sleep until nighttime. im having an issue with my agth so im clueless

TSROHA

Reputation score

So hey, I've run into a new problem for me with this game. None of the text shows up! At least, none of the text in text boxes - it all shows up blank. I poked around online and the main answer I found was that I could be missing some specific font that the game is using. Other games seem to run just fine, and I did try using AppLocale to run the game as administrator with a Japanese locale, no dice still.

My question is, how would I go about finding which font that is? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, AppLocale just didn't do the trick. Setting my system locale to Japanese solved the issue. Odd!

Last edited:

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always get this error message after the intro. Help?

And the intro is very, very long.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have done that. Didn't help.

zipetya

Reputation score

Have done that. Didn't help.
You probably messed up somewhere.
Are you sure you downloaded the RPGMaker XP RTP. And installed it, right?
Also, try downloading the game again. Are you extracting it in Japanese locale? Because oftentimes the matter may be that some files are not extracted correctly -if not in Jap locale or using sjisunzip otherwise- and will have weird symbols and characters in their names instead of their Japanese names, and misnamed files can cause errors.

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is usually recommended to redownload the game if you didnt switch your windows to japanese locale before downloading the game

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't think the game was finished the last time i played this. Which was years ago. Once you get to this Forrest village i don't think you can progress the story. I might be wrong since it was long ago.

But i did love this game has animation which is great. Plus the story is good. Corruption is very enjoyable. But again worse thing is i don't think it is finished.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have had it in Japanese local for years and it has worked perfectly on other games. Its just this one that is giving me the same bitmap error at the start. Maybe if someone could post a save from the start would help?

ments

Reputation score

I didn't think the game was finished the last time i played this. Which was years ago. Once you get to this Forrest village i don't think you can progress the story. I might be wrong since it was long ago.

But i did love this game has animation which is great. Plus the story is good. Corruption is very enjoyable. But again worse thing is i don't think it is finished.
yeah fuck reading 1 page, and just reapeat what i already said - and, game is finished, it's just have bugs

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah fuck reading 1 page, and just reapeat what i already said - and, game is finished, it's just have bugs
Riiight so only one person can make a point about something when multiple people played this years ago? And if it has a bug that makes it unable to be finished..... then it's an unfinished game. Because the bug won't let you finish.... Duh.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Legit tried everything. Its only this rpg maker version that gives me the "failed to create bitmap" -errors.

daddario92

Reputation score
So do anyone know what am I suppose to do next?
I got to the third(?) town. Got the scene on a bench with some males and after that I am clueless on what to do or where to go...
All I got new is that item in inventory (check screenshot).
Any ideas?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.