What's new

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello :). I've been working on this game the past few months.

It's a 3d game with monster girls and stuff. I released the first demo today and someone recommended me to post it here.

You can check out my Dev blog and Patreon for some screenshots.

Download here.

Public Demo:

Gameplay:
Have only played it about an hour, it seems to be a mix of a first person shooter and a dating sims. So far you just had to talked to NPCs and collect items for them.

Controls:
W A S D: Movement
SHIFT: Walk / Run
CTRL: Toggle Walk / Run (Has to be toggle again after every interaction)
Left Mouse Button: Interact
Right Mouse Button: Inventory
M: Map

Story:
You go to sleep and wake up at a beach of an unknown island where are inhabitants seem to be monster girls. After a fight with a android girl and a dragon girl you encounter two sisters who reluctantly let you live with them. You try to earn their trust, and properly at some point also date them.

Fetishes: Monster girls, ???

Last edited by a moderator:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

Sound's like a good one. :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, a 3D depiction of one of my favorite genre are always welcome! :D

PS: And your 3D model are damn good!
Can i call Eris a Grape Jell Girl instead? :D

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks interesting, I do have a few questions:
-Will there be any reverse rape scenes(female dominance)?
-What kind of sex positions will this game have?
-Will we be able to see the male character? I like to see the whole sex scene including the male.

So far the screen shots look great and I am so glad that this game will be in English!!
Looking forward to more updates from you guys.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, a 3D depiction of one of my favorite genre are always welcome! :D

PS: And your 3D model are damn good!
Can i call Eris a Grape Jell Girl instead? :D
You can call her however you want. I'm not responsible for your physical well being if you do though:).

Looks interesting, I do have a few questions:
-Will there be any reverse rape scenes(female dominance)?
-What kind of sex positions will this game have?
-Will we be able to see the male character? I like to see the whole sex scene including the male.

So far the screen shots look great and I am so glad that this game will be in English!!
Looking forward to more updates from you guys.
The sex scene in the demo is already kind of a femdom rape (though you can reverse the roles with your choices).
There's gonna be a bit of everything as long as it's not too extreme.

You can see the body of the MC in first person during story sex scenes.
Later on there's gonna be "sex on demand" with the girls you bond. I'll enable a 3rd person view mode for that.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo, it's awesome!!! XD.

The POV is perfect IMO XD.

Btw could you make the climax animation much longer? Like around 8-10 sec maybe :3. And Sound FX for climax aswell XD? The rest of the animation is already good except the climax animation which is kinda lacking IMO.

Oh and maybe add an option to disable the "flashing" when climax? It's kinda annoying IMO. Anyway great demo XD, can't wait for another build :3

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

was thinking it might have been a exploration/ fight rape on loss type game too. So your plan if i understand correctly is just to have sex on demand with companion type monster girls?

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo, it's awesome!!! XD.

The POV is perfect IMO XD.

Btw could you make the climax animation much longer? Like around 8-10 sec maybe :3. And Sound FX for climax aswell XD? The rest of the animation is already good except the climax animation which is kinda lacking IMO.

Oh and maybe add an option to disable the "flashing" when climax? It's kinda annoying IMO. Anyway great demo XD, can't wait for another build :3
The flashing is mostly there as placeholder since there's no cum yet :rolleyes:.
Hopefully I'll find a way to make cum look decent so the climaxes are more realistic.

was thinking it might have been a exploration/ fight rape on loss type game too. So your plan if i understand correctly is just to have sex on demand with companion type monster girls?
There's not gonna be battles. The gameplay I have planned is more of a town managing game. Think Animal Crossing with dating and sex.
Now that I released the first demo I'm gonna start working on a town area that's gonna be the main part of the island.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The flashing is mostly there as placeholder since there's no cum yet :rolleyes:.
Hopefully I'll find a way to make cum look decent so the climaxes are more realistic.
Nice, glad to hear that.

Btw, are you gonna make another monster girl while making the town area or just focusing on town area? And how big is it? :3

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice, glad to hear that.

Btw, are you gonna make another monster girl while making the town area or just focusing on town area? And how big is it? :3
I'm making new girls for sure. That's the top priority.
I'm not sure about the size of the town. I have a design in mind, but I have to put it on paper first.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess you missed my message about alternate payment types and whether or not your taking pre orders or going on Dlsite?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I decided to bite the bullet and pledge, it didnt taste good. Liked the demo, already have quite a few ideas. I'll sleep on it and shoot you a PM, then see if you like any of them. Might even open up a new perspective for you.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess you missed my message about alternate payment types and whether or not your taking pre orders or going on Dlsite?
I still haven't decided on the final pricing.
I don't mind the game to be available in as many sites as possible, so don't worry in that regard.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If there's any one thing I'd like to see in the game right now, its the ability to walk faster. I feel like it takes forever to get back and forth across the beach area.

Just as well, I am not certain if its a bug or not but when playing in windowed mode and you press Alt + Enter to zoom in, it only zooms to a corner of the screen and cuts off everything else until you zoom back out.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noob question, but how do you fish ? I got the rod, went to the end of the pier, got rod out, cast in water, wait a few days holding mouse button and nothing ever happens ..... Unless I'm missing the obvious

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If there's any one thing I'd like to see in the game right now, its the ability to walk faster. I feel like it takes forever to get back and forth across the beach area.

Just as well, I am not certain if its a bug or not but when playing in windowed mode and you press Alt + Enter to zoom in, it only zooms to a corner of the screen and cuts off everything else until you zoom back out.
I think I'll increase the sprinting speed a bit. I want to add mobility options eventually though.
Maybe a bicycle or a
centaur girl mount

Noob question, but how do you fish ? I got the rod, went to the end of the pier, got rod out, cast in water, wait a few days holding mouse button and nothing ever happens ..... Unless I'm missing the obvious
You just have to select the rod with right click and left click once.
You can only use it when there's an eye icon in the bottom right corner.
If you still can't, it might be a buggy hitbox, try moving a step backwards.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yeah found the 1 spot I had to move to and instant-got a rare fish ....

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game crashed as soon as I finished the hide and go seek game with the slime, which is where I assume the good parts finally happen. What a tease. It was a generic "has stopped working" crash, too, so I can't be more specific with the details.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got that 1 too, had a save just prior the 3rd hide spot, loaded it and didn't crash that time .... Weird random crashes happen in pre-alpha builds. Think the crash report stated some .dll's fault for it, didn't see which since my screen got cropped so small on the report for some reason :confused:

And aside a typo when she rides you (shot instead of shoot), got another bug on the finale if you accept your fate and she says "now die" and you wake back up to the other girls : all of them have blank names on the UI when talking (I mean the spot where the names are normally stays blank, even when a different girl is talking, and only on that 1 time, otherwise the names appear and change all good).

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe a bicycle or a
centaur girl mount
I'd feel bad for her, having to carry you around on your quest to fuck other girls.

Demo is great by the way, dialogue is humorous, girls have great personality, character models and expressions are really nice and you have a great art style. Only downsides IMO are the environments(but I understand that this is an early demo and none of that is close to finished) and the sex animations are a little stiff.

I'd definitely purchase the finished game.