What's new

RPG Maker 林間合宿

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, i've just found and tried out this game ( since it's clearly loli, i can't give any link out, sorry >.<)

but:
1- i can't even find a dlsite link for the game, wich is quite strange
2- the game seems to have some locked content And it quit suddenly at Day2, with some preview images....
My question is...it is just a demo or what? it's like...15-20 min of gameplay.....maybe 30, if you want to discover all the possible scenes...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 林間合宿

Game has some fatties but it's mostly about a group of kids in a field trip so shota and loli is to be expected. As for the stuff in the demo, only the blue haired loli has an animated scene at night. The twintail blonde and the teacher lady has a scene in the bath but no intercourse. There's bunch of extra stuff here and there but as it stands, you're better off waiting for the full version if you want to fap straight away.

The game is like a dating sim, who you want to end up with. Overall, this game is really good if you like the art and genre. If you want to follow the creator, his twitter name is abubu_nounanka (Also his twitter links to his website)

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok, so it IS a demo, Thanks =)
i'll be waiting for the full version ^.^

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He mostly puts out CG stuff, but the past three or so years he's been experimenting with making RPG Maker games. There are two other games he abandoned in alpha stages. The last update on his blog for this game is 5 months ago, so who knows if he'll continue developing it.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That game was created by Nounanka, it's not commercial (not all RPG Maker games go through DLSite). It has copious amounts of loli.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's still only a beta version.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain the interface a bit for me? What do the hearts blue "!" and house symbols mean? What is the clock suppose to represent?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone explain the interface a bit for me? What do the hearts blue "!" and house symbols mean? What is the clock suppose to represent?
"!" means event.
"House symbol" means you can bring your female partner to boy's room to watch TV or separate with them.
About the clock, it seems just activate the first time in this beta.

BTW, definitely looking forward to this since the interaction in this game is quite good.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so... it's been a while and i was wondering, is there anyone who knows what is going on with this game? i cant find any new info about it, so is it going or on hold or even canceled..?? i would appreciate any new info...

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so... it's been a while and i was wondering, is there anyone who knows what is going on with this game? i cant find any new info about it, so is it going or on hold or even canceled..?? i would appreciate any new info...
I've been keeping track of the official website for a while, no new posts (pertaining to this specific game) since he released the beta 1.0 version 07/06/14, which is quite sad as the game looks great.

One of the problems with non-commercial game is they are just side-projects/hobbies and people often give up when they realize just how much work would have to go in to make a product that meets their standards (for no remuneration.)

Having said that, the author is very active on twitter etc. So I'm guessing he's still working on it, or will eventually get back to it at some point.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been keeping track of the official website for a while, no new posts (pertaining to this specific game) since he released the beta 1.0 version 07/06/14, which is quite sad as the game looks great.

One of the problems with non-commercial game is they are just side-projects/hobbies and people often give up when they realize just how much work would have to go in to make a product that meets their standards (for no remuneration.)

Having said that, the author is very active on twitter etc. So I'm guessing he's still working on it, or will eventually get back to it at some point.
No, sadly this dev has a history of incomplete games. All of which would have been pretty decent to good games.

If there's no news since July, there's a good chance he got bored with it and moved on again.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, sadly this dev has a history of incomplete games. All of which would have been pretty decent to good games.

If there's no news since July, there's a good chance he got bored with it and moved on again.
Really? That's sad. Since this game was one of the best I've ever played so far.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that is pretty sad as this game would have been spectacular.

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that is pretty sad as this game would have been spectacular.
Spectacular is an understatement.
He is one of the very few devs with amazing drawing talent, just look at all the custom sprites and detailed well planned maps, this alone places this unfinished demo above 50-80% of the rpgmaker games on dlsite.
While main focus of Nounaka's artwork (loli/straight shota) is a matter of taste, overall quality is indisputable.

If this was finished I wouldn't mind going through all the hassle and buying it of dlsite for up to 30 bucks

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This Demo is by far best Shota Game I ever saw. AMAZING GRAPHICS and well writen characters - no whores, no grotesque, just perfect shota characters and nice Roris / Oneesans.

Can someone with Japanese writing skills ask author on the twitter if hes still working on the game ?

Like I said it is THE BEST Shota game, and one of the best RPG MAkere games too. It would be totaly idiotic to let that go to waste !

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There was a post in his twitter featuring the wolf girl having a sex animation gif done, not in the demo. My guess is he's still working on it, a bit slowly.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was a post in his twitter featuring the wolf girl having a sex animation gif done, not in the demo. My guess is he's still working on it, a bit slowly.
He continues to make a game.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I contacted the Author Nounanka on twiter !
And he even responded IN ENGLISH !

He sayed hes working on the game right now and will anounce the release date in days now.

The game will be done in few months tho.

twitter.com/abubu_nounanka/status/595034790484582400

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been following this game for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
fcking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
By this time I already have white beard lol!
And now knowing that this game is starting to witness a shade of light at the end of the tunel makes me so happy :')