What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Whew , almost ruined My streak

When You ran blind and it's a gamble , lol

Had I deployed the right side first......

27 Stars~

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you even realize why she was "held" back the whole time? It is because she has a 100% to dodge physical dmg. She is without doubt one of the better black units for support and "semi-tanking".
No I don't realize it. Also i didn't notice anywhere she has 100% dodge physical dmg, which would make her quite usefull fo heavy hitting bosses. Does she have this from begining or only after AW?

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a question, Hana vs Waltz, which one is better?

Waltz have a permanent skill after skill awakening and have better attack and defense stat but then the skill awakening makes it 10% before activation and 30% after activation, unlike the original 100% (trade off for being permanent).

Hana has a lower stat but better range and a skill awakening that heals the whole map when used. Gives 10% normally and then 100% when skill activated.

I really don't know much about Dancers, I want to invest in one but dunno who.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still useless to me.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obvious trolls are obvious.

Unknown: it probably depends on how you play the game. In videos SAW Wales is used more often than Hana.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unknown: it probably depends on how you play the game. In videos SAW Wales is used more often than Hana.
Well thanks. If there is no clear better unit I would pick Hana because I like that style of art more.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency News Report:
-Bug where items increase by certain functions in certain users' environments.

The aforementioned bug is currently being investigated, so there's a chance there will be an emergency maintenance.

Also, I'm super annoyed that after all of this time, the new stupid writer finally revealed the reading for '鬼刃姫' and '鬼刃衆'. There was quite literally half a dozen possible readings, and no one in the Japanese community could agree on a single one; it got to the point that a prominent figure just told players to use whatever they liked. Though, at least it wasn't 'Kiyaibaki' for '鬼刃姫' like one Japanese user suggested, or 'Kijin' for '鬼刃' (this is the same reading as something else, which would've been hella confusing). Oniba [鬼刃] is an actual youkai, and Kiba [鬼刃] is just a way those kanji could be read. Nevertheless, I'll retroactively change the translation for any revival maps if nothing bad happens this week.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 魔神酒呑童子降臨 Lv10☆3 加護なし

New Majin map is kinda fun, and quite brutal for newbies. Shuten rushes east exit immediately, so I hope your BIris is ready. (which makes the map significantly easier)

The above is not meant for strategy, I am just doing silly things for the sake of it, it's quite 'fun' except I still need to find a spot for soma-chan. But luck is an issue with soma-chan rng. otoh AW2 valks are total win even in majin, I like that even if I had to put some efforts in this map for Kurisa.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Majin map is way easier if you have demon summoner (both of them, Only have one :/)

I just laugh how many killed by Livre alone XD

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New Majin map is way easier if you have demon summoner (both of them, Only have one :/)

I just laugh how many killed by Livre alone XD
Yep. Throw her down on the left, and the entire side is covered until the female oni shows up at the end. Put her down on the middle, and everything dies.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah , fuck that early Itsuki at Lv 9

Kinda frustating that despite wasted 4 Plat Cost Fairy I still cannot -2 Jerome
Shit shit shit!!!

Shutendouji itself is manageable with Mireille-Elyse combo

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell with the Gold map drop now. It like something kill the drop. Even normally I don't get such low drop rate

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

not exactly the best strat, and I abused plenty of things only veterans can pull off, but suffice to say that AW2 valks are really good for this map, and amy is clearly a superior ramp option compared to soldier (in the form of liese) due to her low base cost after AW2 helena is deployed.

Lv4:
Lv5:

took 2 tries for both lv4 and lv5 because i'm bad =( (leaked a small fries on the left side on lv4 early on which resulted in me placing leona down bottom, and leaked shutendouji on lv5 because I deployed emperor late.)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not exactly the best strat, and I abused plenty of things only veterans can pull off, but suffice to say that AW2 valks are really good for this map, and amy is clearly a superior ramp option compared to soldier (in the form of liese) due to her low base cost after AW2 helena is deployed.

Lv4:
Lv5:

took 2 tries for both lv4 and lv5 because i'm bad =( (leaked a small fries on the left side on lv4 early on which resulted in me placing leona down bottom, and leaked shutendouji on lv5 because I deployed emperor late.)
Nice strategy. Me going to Level 8 and I realized quite huge gap of power there. It gonna be hard unless I figured how to handle the zerg rushs.

The main problem is that black oni. The event male solider (Jake) is quite good to use here, considering his skill that able to reflect some damage back to enemies

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lv 10 was easy , until 4HK shows up at the center
Area Lighning - Area Wind - Area Fire
3 Healer DED , Kayou can't tank
Oh yeah fuck~

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yay, cleared majin level 5 =)
Going higher is pretty impossible for me, but considering how old my account is I'm quite happy about this result.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a question, Hana vs Waltz, which one is better?

Waltz have a permanent skill after skill awakening and have better attack and defense stat but then the skill awakening makes it 10% before activation and 30% after activation, unlike the original 100% (trade off for being permanent).

Hana has a lower stat but better range and a skill awakening that heals the whole map when used. Gives 10% normally and then 100% when skill activated.

I really don't know much about Dancers, I want to invest in one but dunno who.
Hana's stats are trash compared to the other three dancers in the game. Go with Waltz and do Hana later. Stick with Waltz's normal skill.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well thanks. If there is no clear better unit I would pick Hana because I like that style of art more.
Exactly. Waltz stats are better but her skill is slow as hell... Hana has a bit more range and a more versatile skill so it depends on how u play and if the map needs a single burst buff or a more sporadic boost at several situations.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

finally a majin where princesses can shine? thanks to exk for finding this:

edit: and Sharn for finding shredding power:

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

FML. I beat lvl 7 but then the goddamn app crashed before the clear screen appeared....