What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

Small update. He added a little note to the end of his post about the update patch saying they're aiming for release around January-February.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Small update. He added a little note to the end of his post about the update patch saying they're aiming for release around January-February.
We talked about it starting on Page 7 lol. Time for an update of my indexing post then.

EDIT: MARCH 1ST UPDATE

Info from Website, Demo, and Full Release:
Total Identified Enemies Before Release: 23/28
Total Identified Bosses Before Release: 3(5?)/6
Basilik Girl - Slow. Slow. SLOW. Digestion. Toungejob
Flower Wheel - Vore
Onsen Slime - Slime Absorption Vore
Egg Girl - Vore, TF into Egg
Mist Girl - Spooky Vore, Spooky Handjob
Pink Toad Girl - Vore

Salamander - SM with Fire, Pet
Fire Butterfly - Uses your ass for egg incubation
Succubus - A bigger version of the one from Part 3, farts, made into a dildo, later killed offscreen from sex
Magma Woman - melts with her volcanic tits, drinks the remainder
Fire Kangaroo - Pouch Vore

Scorpion-Tail Vore
Sheep Girl-Body press, makes you a family man on the spot
Ass Fairy-Anal Vore (Purple - 1 line of dialouge, Green - 2 lines of dialouge)
Bigfoot - Foot Crush, Boob Crush, Pet
Fox Woman - Tailjob, Pet
Golem Girl - Immediate digestion through stomach hole
Caterpillar Girl - Digestion of everything but your bones

Snow Ghost - Assimilation
Snow Rabbit* - Scent Fetish, Likely Piss
Snow Woman% - Rape

Hornet Girl% (See upper area of cover art)
Medusa% (See upper area of cover art)

Total Identified Bosses Before Release:

Mist Queen - Stomach vore, similar to Kazari.
Flare - Butt crush, Farts, Anal vore / Licking
Golem Girl - Paizuri, Vore
"Queen"?% (The green one.)* - Vore
White Bear% - Armpit

? - I'm going to assume this is a boss based on trends in the author's previous works. There is no confirmation this is a boss.

* - Not in demo. How do I know her name? I looked into the filenames and stuff I can glean from his website.

% - Not it's real name, nor do I have any idea what it's real name is.

Information we have now with the first release:

There are SIX bosses in this game, the first THREE are available now.

There are AT LEAST TWENTY TWO (I'm thinking 28) normal enemies.

Like with Emily, Stella (new shopkeep) has a rape scene if you constantly refuse products in her face.

The hearts on scene menus indicate that at least one boss has more than one scene. Flare is the only boss so far with more than one scene. You must win to get the second scene, like with the Water Temple.

The ''''secret'''' system in Sakura 3 returns. The one where you can't progress without some hidden paths. Rejoice. I love "Super Orbs".

EVERY enemy how has dialogue (most without voice acting). This was a very efficient choice and it works perfectly.

The boss scenes, if the current demo is any to judge by, are longer. There are six bosses.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Flare's ass slam was amazing.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's a "complete" save because I don't know how many secret eggs are in the game so far (I got 2) but I got all the H-scenes unlocked.
So far I've managed to pick up 3 Super Orbs. Haven't dug around for more in this version but in any case here's a new "complete" save.
Can't say for sure if there are more in this version.

Edit: Make that 4 orbs. Save upload has been updated to reflect that.
Edit Edit: oops. Save has now been updated to include all scenes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just dropping by to talk about top 3 favourite monsters across the series and which ones I really liked overall in the 4rth instalment. Without further udo, lets start with the top 3 across the entire series!
1) Flare - When I first entered her room and saw her I was STUNNED by how massive and sexy she looked. Just couldn't take it! Not to mention her buttcrush move which took me quite a bit to realise how to dodge as half the time I was looking at her ass than moving. Also her rape scene with ass vore was amazing! The winning 'eating' scene was nice too although I wish there was something with her boobs too and that she would have used her body more during the fight. Still, top in the series!
2) Forest Queen - The moment I first saw her in the trailer of the third game I was AMAZED. She looks so beautiful and perfectly drawn, the animation is amazing too. Also I love both of her scenes so much. Her boobs move so well, and it's so hot to see sakura being dropped right into her gigantic ass!
3) Harpy/Evil Sakura - Can't decide between these too. Love them both cause of ass vore yet again... I just can't get over this fetish, can I? XD

As for the 4rth game, I really liked the enemies so far. I like how some of them are quite strong like the frog girl or the magma woman with the jar and how quite a few of the monsters are hot. I also had a shock the first time a succubus grabbed me with her tail and inserted me in her pussy in Mt. Corona. Truly a genius use of succubus... if only they looked a bit better too xD I freaking love the sheep ladies too, they are so funny and cringy XD The fox girls look disproportional and slightly ugly but there is one thing that got me hard about them... that tail rub and how it renders you useless against her. It just feels so dominating and hot that once you get grabbed in her sweet tail you are fucked, literally.
Boss quality is superb too. The Mist Queen wasn't really my thing but I loved Flare and Golem Queen! I also really liked the new Shop Keeper. She is pretty sexy, the only thing turning me off a bit is that she is wearing a damn diaper XD
Anyway, the game is really good so far and I can't wait for full release :)

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please upload his full savegame ^^ cant unlock the shop keeper scene or can you tell me please how to unlock ? ^^ have 99% sofar only one is missing and thats the shop keeper :D

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can someone please upload his full savegame ^^ cant unlock the shop keeper scene or can you tell me please how to unlock ? ^^ have 99% sofar only one is missing and thats the shop keeper :D
Dude seriously ?
Someone literally uploaded their full savefile just 2 posts above...

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

XD i downloaded it but i dont know why but it didnt unlocked all o_O
there was still the missing scene sorry xD
well the savegames are there but not the scenze can you please tell me how to unlock her? ^^

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

XD i downloaded it but i dont know why but it didnt unlocked all o_O
there was still the missing scene sorry xD
well the savegames are there but not the scenze can you please tell me how to unlock her? ^^
If you go look a few pages earlier I posted my own save which has it. But if you wanna how to unlock it, go to the shop and click an item and say you don't want to buy it. Redo that multiple times to annoy her and the H-scene will happen

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you go look a few pages earlier I posted my own save which has it. But if you wanna how to unlock it, go to the shop and click an item and say you don't want to buy it. Redo that multiple times to annoy her and the H-scene will happen
also works if you try to buy a item you can't afford.

dfreg12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope there will be some "better" stuff in the new content that will come, i expected more up until now.
The only thing i really like is the succubus. Flare was okay too but not that amazing - I really like ass vore but I somehow can't really get into Flare's scene, no idea why. Harpy was better at that imo.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like I'm fashionably late again for one of these. Looking forward to playing it.

Solar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please PM me a link to the full game or post a .txt file?

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please PM me a link to the full game or post a .txt file?
I decided to Google search it and download the game from a file sharing website. You may want to try that if you have no luck in getting a link.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is already on sale on DLsite.
50% off for a total of $10. Ends on February 6th.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Sakura vol.4, About the update of the story, it is likely to be released around the end of February. I am sorry that the production is delayed. About half the full campaign is on campaign until February 6 (Dlsite.com), but publication within this period will not be in time."

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Sakura vol.4, About the update of the story, it is likely to be released around the end of February. I am sorry that the production is delayed. About half the full campaign is on campaign until February 6 (Dlsite.com), but publication within this period will not be in time."
The third sentence means that the game is at half-price at the moment but the update won't be released while that 50% off sale is ongoing

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, all the devil angel sakura games are half off atm. A good time to complete buying the set to play the story from start to finish when the update does roll out.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So... what happened to the update that was supposed to actually complete the game? Haven't found any information about it at all since people said "january/february" back at release, and I noticed that they've only done bug fixes since. So, any news on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.