What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

New patch for the additional content patch is out.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New patch for the additional content patch is out.
note you have to have version 1.2.1.0 to use that patch

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys when you the sea serpent on the tenth floor of the waterway do need to take a particular partner with you or am i just under leveled

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey guys when you the sea serpent on the tenth floor of the waterway do need to take a particular partner with you or am i just under leveled
Underleveled, and most likely under equipped, although having a good attacking partner won't hurt either. Level of equipment and availability is kind of weird sometimes.

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a link for 1.2.1.0 or 1.1.9.11? All I can find is 1.2.0 and 1.1.7 :(

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a link for 1.2.1.0 or 1.1.9.11? All I can find is 1.2.0 and 1.1.7 :(
www21.zippyshare.com/v/Qw1fjOy8/file.html

It's a pack of updates intended for patching 1.1.7 to 1.1.9.11, but it also works with any other game version in between, such as 1.1.8 and 1.1.9.5 posted in this thread earlier.
Resulting 1.1.9.11 can be further updated to 1.2.2.1 with the patch from sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2225377

Edit: alternatively, it should be possible to salvage 1.1.9.11 files from sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2213290

Edit 2: nm001_patchall_1_1_10_to_1_1_9_11.exe from that torrent is also applicable to 1.1.9.5.

Edit 3: Torrent for the full game 1.2.2.1 is up, sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2225781

Edit 4: ver.1.2.2.4

Last edited:

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh wow thanks! you are a lifesaver :D

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May I ask if there are specific conditions to unlock better equipments other than selling materials to the merchants? I have just unlocked the water dungeon and am using the weapons sold at the military post. I checked the weapons shop but he is still selling the initial weapons. Thanks.

Last edited:

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this is some old technology(I mainly use VNR) but I manged to make some regex scripts.
You need TA with TA Helper Plugin for them. Also add at least one substitution for the specific game in TA(Alt+S) so that it solidifies the link to the game.

You also need to run the game with /KF16:64 /x3 and set the thread to MultiByteToWide

Code:
パートナータスク&クエスト
アイテムスキルエネミー図鑑アイテム図鑑シーン回想システムメニュータイトルに戻る
LRで切替 Aで実	\nActivate:\n
武器:.+防具:.+盾 :.+指輪:.+HP.+
Д
(HP .+)?戦う!
EP \d\d+
*トーク!|逃げる!
開発中|名声不足
すべて表示(【XY】でフィルタ切り替え	\n
 なし
(遺跡渡りゼノ)	\n\1\n
((?!遺跡渡り)ゼノ「)	\n\1
「(.+?)」	\n--[[\1]]--.\n
(離れる|がない|がする|みよう|ついて|に向かう|確認する|と話す|があります)	\1\n
クリアボーナス …… 	\nClear bonus:
)】	)\n
【
】
???+
(部位(.+))	\n\1
(?=防御してターンを進めます)	\n
[REGEX]
Lv\d*
(.{4,12})(?!.{1,30}\1)(.{30,140})\1	\n--[\1]--\n\2\n
*(.{4,12})(.{42,70})\1	\n--[\1]--\n\2\n
*(.{4,12})(?!.{1,30}\1)(.{28,67})\1|(.{4,12})(?!.{1,30}\3)(.{70,140})\3	\n--[\1\3]--\n\2\4\n
 	\n
 +	\n+
((HP|HP|WT|攻撃|防御|俊敏|必殺|命中|回避|性技|EP|名声)[-++-\s]*\d+)	\n\1
*(?<=武器|防具|盾|指輪)	\n
*//.+$
\s?\n+	\n
Just post it the plugins>replacement name file
Sorry but could you explain how to do this step by step?

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think I got how the weapons unlock and stuff. Requires a bit of trial and error in selling.

Can anyone advise on how to clear the sex battle with maid Shioria? I finally got to use her as a partner and triggered ero mood, but she kept regaining her EP after lowering it to about 1/4 and most talk options causes ejaculation until the battle is over. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

punlop01

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to easy way to trigger affection minigame in dungeon?

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to easy way to trigger affection minigame in dungeon?
The easiest way will be to keep retreating until your partner fails to run away. Then retreat again or kill the enemy, and it will trigger the mini game.

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get how to progress in this game. I'm on day three and all the map icons are grey. In the 密着 minigame when you're in the dungeon, I can get to the closest distance with the blue hair girl, but then it doesn't progress past that. It says the partner needs to have damaged clothes for some of the options, which I don't see how to get. What is the point of the sexual harassment minigame? Just to get affection points? Then what do you do with those affection points?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't get how to progress in this game. I'm on day three and all the map icons are grey. In the 密着 minigame when you're in the dungeon, I can get to the closest distance with the blue hair girl, but then it doesn't progress past that. It says the partner needs to have damaged clothes for some of the options, which I don't see how to get. What is the point of the sexual harassment minigame? Just to get affection points? Then what do you do with those affection points?
sometimes you need to feed the succubus to advance... by you can bypass her draining you most of the time(by having one of the ntr dreams or boss rematch) it's often required for the story to advance.
the first partner you can H is the herbalist girl by the way(in fact this is required for the fairy boss).

you need to have high affection to fuck them but each girl has there own story requirements too

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

verson 1224 is up now get it while it's still there!

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

verson 1224 is up now get it while it's still there!
Was unable to get it while it's still there, and now I'm stuck with v1223. The patch contains some bug fixes, so I will be needing it eventually.

Shelf

Reputation score

Stuck at fighting the 3rd whore in whorehouse. For every time I try to reduce her HP she goes super saiyan and reduce my HP to 0. This always happened. While sweet talking to her gives you nothing but drains shitload of golds out of you. Help?
Kind of an old post, but this was never answered and I'm currently suffering through this as well. Any help?

I tried just loading myself with the +LP items but eventually she just starts a dialog prompt in which every choice offends her somehow then the fight is interrupted.

While we're here, any chance we could get a skill list translation and/or a stat window translation? Would make bashing my head through the game a lot easier. Just figuring out there were 2 skills screwing with the sex battles took me an entire day already. (Should've read the thread sooner)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kind of an old post, but this was never answered and I'm currently suffering through this as well. Any help?
yeah it's tricky you have to get her ep low and choose the right dialog to get her to give up her virginity (yeah that's right she's been working as a prostitute for years and she's still a virgin)

question when can I fuck the tavern wench?

Shelf

Reputation score

Thanks, I figured it was something on the lines of that.

question when can I fuck the tavern wench?
I unlocked both her and the shopkeeper around the same part. Progress the plot and there should be a cutscene when they talk to you after a new day begins. It was around the part where you begin hunting the mermaid in the water dungeon for whatever reason I'm unable to read.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I unlocked both her and the shopkeeper around the same part. Progress the plot and there should be a cutscene when they talk to you after a new day begins. It was around the part where you begin hunting the mermaid in the water dungeon for whatever reason I'm unable to read.
really damn every time I asked to join the party she says no and I just finished the boss fight against the rich girl