Status
Not open for further replies.

switch123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ201168.html
sorry cant make clickable links yet

a new action game made with unity.
That beeing said cant make much more out of the demo.
Seems its only possible to run around and not much interaction within the demo as well.

At least it looks kinda nice

Last edited by a moderator:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~

As much as i would like to try the game out when its demo works properly.... that giant wasp in the screenshot preview scares the hell out of me. so i wouldnt have the guts to actually play it unless another game like that was made without to much focus on insects.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the demo and I doubt you can really do anything other than walk around. There are only flies, and they can't do anything to you unless your stamina bar is empty. Even then, the damage they do is absurdly little. Stamina also regenerates very fast.

To take damage, you need to run into a wall until your stamina bar empties. You can continue running with an empty stamina bar until your health reaches a certain point, then you can't run anymore, meaning you can no longer take damage.

I also found 2 exits that end the trial and a room with a red switch that you can interact with, but I can't figure out what it does.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even with cheat engine to 0HP nothing happens....it looks like it could be a good game but they just aren't showing it in demo.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guess the trial is just a very basic technical demo.
On the description page, it says the game is stealth-action, and 1.01 update added difficulty choice.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That looks... Certainly interesting.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the demo and I doubt you can really do anything other than walk around. There are only flies, and they can't do anything to you unless your stamina bar is empty. Even then, the damage they do is absurdly little. Stamina also regenerates very fast.

To take damage, you need to run into a wall until your stamina bar empties. You can continue running with an empty stamina bar until your health reaches a certain point, then you can't run anymore, meaning you can no longer take damage.

I also found 2 exits that end the trial and a room with a red switch that you can interact with, but I can't figure out what it does.
I've tried the demo but couldn't get the flies to do anything other than jump at me.

Do they have an animation or anything? Tried locking stamina at 0 and decreasing HP to extreme levels and I couldn't get anything to damage me except for apparently lack of oxygen from running.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Flies in the demo can't attack, it seems an operation-check techdemo rather than a real demo.
As for damage: What you're seeing is that after you run out of stamina, you can keep running, but it gradually consumes HP instead.

The full game seems to have the following features:
- A sneak mechanic where flies will gradually notice you if you stay in line-of-sight too long / get too close / too loud. Detection meter in bottom right.
- You can crawl by holding ctrl, run by holding shift.
- A puzzle world where you run around collecting keycards and activating things to progress, while hiding/dodging insects.
- Consuming a health item restores about 50% health and stamina.
- Running out of HP at any time results in gameover, even if you still have HP items left, so heal early.
- Crawling while at full stamina will VERY slowly restore health
- You can manually save from the pause menu, the game also auto-saves on every area transition.
- You can change clothing displayed with 1-4, no impact to game mechanics.
- Touching an insect will damage HP and knock you down - on your front if hit from the back, on your back if hit from the front.
- While you're downed, you press space to escape, like at the intro, while insects can jump you.
- Initially they'll rub around trying to move panties aside. This state sticks for a bit after escaping.
- If you get caught again or just don't escape, tab A enters slot B. Humping slowly drains stamina.
- Escape progress depends on stamina: Get too low and it becomes impossible to escape (without consuming a health item).
- Eventually insects will cum and pump you full of something (audio only)
- Sex also raises the arousal bar - once full, the character's facial expression changes to orgasm for a bit, with no noticeable game-mechanic effect.
- Some time after you've been filled, your character's belly turns pregnant-bump, and your run speed slows down.
- Further time later, what comes in must come out, and you birth a small version of the insect.
- The kiddie insects will follow you around but don't seem to have any interactions.
- Overall, there's 2 positions (on hands/knees, on back) and 2 enemies each with a single animation.
Overall, this game seems competent - a lot better than the "babby's first unity game" swill you'll run into.
That said, it's also extremely thin - the level takes a bit to run through, but there's very little variation in enemies/animations.

Personally, I'd say it's not worth the asking price - I'd expect this to go for 540 or so instead.
But if you have a thing going for insects/impregnation, you might get some mileage out of this one...

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Flies in the demo can't attack, it seems an operation-check techdemo rather than a real demo.

Overall, this game seems competent - a lot better than the "babby's first unity game" swill you'll run into.
That said, it's also extremely thin - the level takes a bit to run through, but there's very little variation in enemies/animations.

Personally, I'd say it's not worth the asking price - I'd expect this to go for 540 or so instead.
But if you have a thing going for insects/impregnation, you might get some mileage out of this one...
Thanks for clarifying. Was trying everything I could think of to get them to do something because of the "unless your stamina is empty" in my quote. Thought I was being dumb!

I'm not usually into things with bugs, but from my limited experience with the demo this seems like something worth playing for those that are. There really aren't many actual games with more than a token bug enemy.

---

Here's hoping someone uploads this at some point. Being under 100mb, the size certainly isn't preventative.

Ricoy2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for damage: What you're seeing is that after you run out of stamina, you can keep running, but it gradually consumes HP instead.

The full game seems to have the following features:
- A sneak mechanic where flies will gradually notice you if you stay in line-of-sight too long / get too close / too loud. Detection meter in bottom right.
- You can crawl by holding ctrl, run by holding shift.
- A puzzle world where you run around collecting keycards and activating things to progress, while hiding/dodging insects.
- Consuming a health item restores about 50% health and stamina.
- Running out of HP at any time results in gameover, even if you still have HP items left, so heal early.
- Crawling while at full stamina will VERY slowly restore health
- You can manually save from the pause menu, the game also auto-saves on every area transition.
- You can change clothing displayed with 1-4, no impact to game mechanics.
- Touching an insect will damage HP and knock you down - on your front if hit from the back, on your back if hit from the front.
- While you're downed, you press space to escape, like at the intro, while insects can jump you.
- Initially they'll rub around trying to move panties aside. This state sticks for a bit after escaping.
- If you get caught again or just don't escape, tab A enters slot B. Humping slowly drains stamina.
- Escape progress depends on stamina: Get too low and it becomes impossible to escape (without consuming a health item).
- Eventually insects will cum and pump you full of something (audio only)
- Sex also raises the arousal bar - once full, the character's facial expression changes to orgasm for a bit, with no noticeable game-mechanic effect.
- Some time after you've been filled, your character's belly turns pregnant-bump, and your run speed slows down.
- Further time later, what comes in must come out, and you birth a small version of the insect.
- The kiddie insects will follow you around but don't seem to have any interactions.
- Overall, there's 2 positions (on hands/knees, on back) and 2 enemies each with a single animation.

Thanks for info! ...This game looks more interesting to me now

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If only this was on the English dlsite I might just buy if out of curiosity but don't know how to paypal on Japanese side.

Ricoy2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've played the demo and really looks interesting.the gameplay is good and simple... well, let's see if the full game is really good.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The mechanics certainly seem interesting enough, despite the game using mouse controls...Would much like to try the full game...

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The games idea definitely interests me, but two enemies with two poses sounds like it ain't worth that asking price. If they had maybe.. triple the amount of enemies, It might be.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Found an animation of one of the H scenes on pixiv.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like there's some links up on anime-sharing, will edit this post once I check to see if they're legit but normally you can't go wrong there.

Ok the link to anime-sharings upload is in the attached file, I downloaded it from the datafile link. Scanned it all and run it and looks good.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like there's some links up on anime-sharing, will edit this post once I check to see if they're legit but normally you can't go wrong there.

Ok the link to anime-sharings upload is in the attached file, I downloaded it from the datafile link. Scanned it all and run it and looks good.
Have since loaded is the 1.01^^.

But maybe there can be times who look if the censorship can be removed.
If someone is so dear thanks ^ ^

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well game is well made, i have not ran into any glitches or bugs and movement is fluid, a pity there are hardly any games like this and a pity it has no sounds and lacks content. Uncensor would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.