What's new

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.7 (Released 11/15)

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Animation Example (Low Quality) :

My Girlfriend's Amnesia is a new RPG Maker MV Game that features original 18+ 3D content. The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.
The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number. The sister is up to no good, looking to seduce you and your girlfriend with every chance she gets. Your girlfriend's condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her... After all she forgets everything the next day. You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That's all up to you. Each day has three different endings with animated scenes depending on your behaviour : Gentleman ending - Neutral ending - Jerk ending and your girlfriend reacts to how you treat her during the day. Have a look!
The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Features :
  • Original 3D 720p HD content
  • First person experience
  • On screen trackers regarding your relationship with your girlfriend
  • Ability to name the characters (Yourself, your girlfriend, her twin sister)
  • Different endings to the day (Gentleman ending - Neutral Ending - Jerk ending)
  • Custom self made character sprites
  • Lots of choices with various outcomes, short and long term
  • Incest
  • NTR (Optional)
  • Voyeurism
  • Immersive content with a variety of sounds
  • A lot more!

Version 0.3 :

Consider supporting development if you wish :

Here are some images (Click to enlarge):

Any feedback and constructive criticism is welcome as long as it's in a civilized manner. Everyone has their own things they like and dislike so please refrain from posting in an insulting manner.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia

My Girlfriend's Amnesia is a new RPG Maker MV Game that features original 18+ 3D content. The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.
The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number. The sister is up to no good, looking to seduce you and your girlfriend with every chance she gets. Your girlfriend's condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her... After all she forgets everything the next day. You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That's all up to you. Each day has three different endings with animated scenes depending on your behaviour : Gentleman ending - Neutral ending - Jerk ending and your girlfriend reacts to how you treat her during the day. Have a look!
The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Features :
  • Original 3D 720p HD content
  • First person experience
  • On screen trackers regarding your relationship with your girlfriend
  • Ability to name the characters (Yourself, your girlfriend, her twin sister)
  • Different endings to the day (Gentleman ending - Neutral Ending - Jerk ending)
  • Custom self made character sprites
  • Lots of choices with various outcomes, short and long term
  • Incest (Future Version)
  • Voyeurism (Future version)
  • Immersive content with a variety of sounds
  • A lot more!

Known issues :

- The character sprites could be improved.

Demo version link :

Consider supporting development if you wish :

Here are some images (Click to enlarge):

Any feedback and constructive criticism is welcome as long as it's in a civilized manner. Everyone has their own things they like and dislike so please refrain from posting in an insulting manner.
ummmmm..... fantastic..... sounds like what going on with me after my accident D:

. . .

ill test it and let you know if find any bugs Pine ^^

played threw it. no bugs to report so far. i like where the game is heading pine. :) thank you for the share

i can relate to the girl Pine personally. sometimes i wake up and i forget stuff. little things. nothing major yet. . . well i actually forgot who my friends were in college before the wreak i had alot of them, afterwords i cant remember any of them :( bits an peaces i can but not enough. i tried reaching out. but . . . got ignored.

hey i got hurt i cant remember anything can you help like help me out.

no one ever answered me. . .how do you coupe with that? risking your life to finish school with you friends only to lose them cause you cant remember anything and get ignore when asked for little help in remembering?

Last edited:
OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ummmmm..... fantastic..... sounds like what going on with me after my accident D:

. . .

ill test it and let you know if find any bugs Pine ^^

played threw it. no bugs to report so far. i like where the game is heading pine. :) thank you for the share

i can relate to the girl Pine personally. sometimes i wake up and i forget stuff. little things. nothing major yet. . . well i actually forgot who my friends were in college before the wreak i had alot of them, afterwords i cant remember any of them :( bits an peaces i can but not enough. i tried reaching out. but . . . got ignored.

hey i got hurt i cant remember anything can you help like help me out.

no one ever answered me. . .how do you coupe with that? risking your life to finish school with you friends only to lose them cause you cant remember anything and get ignore when asked for little help in remembering?
Thanks for taking a look at it! Glad to hear there are no bugs:)

I'm sure you're going to resolve your real life issues sooner rather than later!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for taking a look at it! Glad to hear there are no bugs:)

I'm sure you're going to resolve your real life issues sooner rather than later!
my accident was over 5 years ago my friend but sorry >< just game brought up stuff thats all LOL hand to vent :p

its a great story Pine :) hoipefully the girl can get her memory back enought for some kinky fun :p

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Demo version updated the other day with :

- A settings item in your inventory that allows you to change movement speed and decide if you want to have a 2 second delay before the text appears on the image.

Got any more suggestions? Let me know;)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demo version updated the other day with :

- A settings item in your inventory that allows you to change movement speed and decide if you want to have a 2 second delay before the text appears on the image.

Got any more suggestions? Let me know;)
what about a corruption system?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what about a corruption system?
Hmm, how would he go about that?
Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough, but wouldn't the fact that she forgets everything the next day render a corruption system....pointless?

edit: nevermind, after playing the demo and it saying she remembers some of the previous day a corruption system could actually work.

Last edited:
OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, how would he go about that?
Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough, but wouldn't the fact that she forgets everything the next day render a corruption system....pointless?

edit: nevermind, after playing the demo and it saying she remembers some of the previous day a corruption system could actually work.
Well a corruption system would not work, because she wakes up with some feelings towards you and not memories. So if you are a jerk with her then you start with 3 "bad" hearts when she wakes up, making it harder to reach the gentleman status and easier to be a jerk again:D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well a corruption system would not work, because she wakes up with some feelings towards you and not memories. So if you are a jerk with her then you start with 3 "bad" hearts when she wakes up, making it harder to reach the gentleman status and easier to be a jerk again:D
had no plans on making him be a jerk to her LOL

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Long post, so heads up:

First, solid initial effort. Interesting concept and a ton of potential here. I like this idea of a "daily goal" and unlocking one of three possible scenes.

But, this raises a few potential issues. For one, now I'm expecting three different animations or "end of day" scenes every day going forward. If these are repetitive or (worse) the same three scenes every night, then what's the point of playing through each day? Now, I realize having three new "end of day" scenes per day can get overwhelming for a dev, especially if the game takes place over, say, 15 days. That's 45 scenes, not counting scenes during daytimes. But, if I'm just getting repeat scenes every night, that'll get old real quick and makes your affection system not worth the player's efforts (unless it will influence actions and events during daytime/ midday...)

How may days will the game span? Even after taking my time, I still got through each potential route for day 1 in less than 10 minutes. If you are planning on three unique "end of day" scenes for each day, I fear the game will only be 10 days, which won't be much playtime at your current pace. You could flesh out the game with dialogue and plot, but ultimately, you know what we want and nobody wants to be bogged down with non-h filler.

Again, solid first effort, but depending on how you plan to incorporate new, unique scenes going forward, this could make or break you. You've got something good with the idea of a daily goal to work for every night, you just need that reward to be worth the efforts of being a gentlemen/jerk throughout every single day the game spans.

Hope it helps...

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Long post, so heads up:

First, solid initial effort. Interesting concept and a ton of potential here. I like this idea of a "daily goal" and unlocking one of three possible scenes.

But, this raises a few potential issues. For one, now I'm expecting three different animations or "end of day" scenes every day going forward. If these are repetitive or (worse) the same three scenes every night, then what's the point of playing through each day? Now, I realize having three new "end of day" scenes per day can get overwhelming for a dev, especially if the game takes place over, say, 15 days. That's 45 scenes, not counting scenes during daytimes. But, if I'm just getting repeat scenes every night, that'll get old real quick and makes your affection system not worth the player's efforts (unless it will influence actions and events during daytime/ midday...)

How may days will the game span? Even after taking my time, I still got through each potential route for day 1 in less than 10 minutes. If you are planning on three unique "end of day" scenes for each day, I fear the game will only be 10 days, which won't be much playtime at your current pace. You could flesh out the game with dialogue and plot, but ultimately, you know what we want and nobody wants to be bogged down with non-h filler.

Again, solid first effort, but depending on how you plan to incorporate new, unique scenes going forward, this could make or break you. You've got something good with the idea of a daily goal to work for every night, you just need that reward to be worth the efforts of being a gentlemen/jerk throughout every single day the game spans.

Hope it helps...
Hey! Thanks for your feedback...
The animated scenes are not a problem, if you tried my Zoe's Temptations you noticed that there are A LOT of them, some might look a bit the same because for example there are only so many things you can do in a lesbian scene. The game will progressively advance and the scenes will differ but one thing will remain the same and that is the type of scenes you will get (gentleman gets romantic scenes - neutral will get nice, normal scenes - jerk will get increasingly kinky and hardcore scenes). The choices do influence what you get during the day, you noticed that being a jerk unlocks other images than the gentleman path for example. Every day will bring new and different content, new locations, new choices, etc.

Not sure about how many days the game will have but I fail to see how you can complete each path in 10 minutes, even I have trouble completing it that fast except if I just skip everything and only make the choices. Play time depends on your play style and differs from person to person. My updates are around 40-50 minutes each on normal play style and I'm sure that those that played my games can back that up;)

Whenever I start developing a new game I have the basic idea about how it will progress and about the end goal and along the way new ideas emerge. I myself don't like a repetitive game so I can assure you of one thing : The only thing that you will find about the same each day is that the girlfriend forgets everything but from waking up to going to sleep things are going to be different.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear there will be variety throughout. I, and I'm sure plenty others here, are tired of seeing recycled scenes, cgs, etc, used throughout a game, so it's appreciated that you said otherwise.

Yeah, noticed different cgs depending on route: your demo seemed to reward the jerks with the most cgs this demo. I'm hoping that will balance out and you'll equally reward the gent and neutral routes as you continue developing...

Again, can't really complain and yeah, I may have exaggerated the time/run, but it's up to you to strike that balance between text and content. Good luck dude.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear there will be variety throughout. I, and I'm sure plenty others here, are tired of seeing recycled scenes, cgs, etc, used throughout a game, so it's appreciated that you said otherwise.

Yeah, noticed different cgs depending on route: your demo seemed to reward the jerks with the most cgs this demo. I'm hoping that will balance out and you'll equally reward the gent and neutral routes as you continue developing...

Again, can't really complain and yeah, I may have exaggerated the time/run, but it's up to you to strike that balance between text and content. Good luck dude.
You're right, it kind of did favoured the jerk side, I'll balance things out better from now on. Thanks for your input!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else have all kinds of red flags go off for them when the "detective" and "policeman" showed up and just let themselves in? that just screamed someone planned this whole thing :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else have all kinds of red flags go off for them when the "detective" and "policeman" showed up and just let themselves in? that just screamed someone planned this whole thing :D
Also the fact that the policeman went to the bathroom based on the detective's request and not asking on his own. The question the MC asked in his head should have been asked out loud. I know if I personally was in that situation, I would have said something like "Holy shit, you must be pyschic to figure out he needs to go to the bathroom without him saying anything!"

Plus the fact that the officer never introduced himself.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.2 version is now available here : . Here are some changes without giving away anything from the story :

- Added around 200 new images

- 45 minutes or more of gameplay

- Improved some character faces

- New sounds, music, effects, etc

- There is now an option to skip certain scenes that you might not like. (So far only one, you will be prompted at some point if you want to continue or skip the scene)

- Other stuff (Less important)

Also some images, click on them to see the full size :

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.2 version is now available here : . Here are some changes without giving away anything from the story :

- Added around 200 new images

- 45 minutes or more of gameplay

- Improved some character faces

- New sounds, music, effects, etc

- There is now an option to skip certain scenes that you might not like. (So far only one, you will be prompted at some point if you want to continue or skip the scene)

- Other stuff (Less important)

Also some images, click on them to see the full size :

0.2 for Patreons or for Public?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

0.2 for Patreons or for Public?
Patreons only. No indication on the patreon whether or not the public will get any version other than the demo that is already available.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Patreons only. No indication on the patreon whether or not the public will get any version other than the demo that is already available.
Free versions will be released but at a later date, the entire game will be free eventually;)

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Free versions will be released but at a later date, the entire game will be free eventually;)
Cool. Only said no indication based on looking at Patreon and how the tier system there was shown to work regarding releases. I might have missed it saying free version later as I admit I was just skimming the text.

I will say I'm keeping my eye on this, as I liked what I saw in the demo for this game. Interesting storyline, decent writing and good looking characters.

I have to also agree with the above posters - I had huge red bells going off regarding the whole police & detective scene at the start. Everything about them was.... very much off: They just let themselves into a locked house?, the one officer who never spoke at all, this same officer who went to your bathroom right out of the blue, and then the fact that apparently the whole crash was not deemed as suspicious? Excuse me... she had a substance in her you couldn't identify, her airbag for some reason didn't work, something else in the car mysteriously stopped working the day prior to the crash (sorry, can't remember exactly what it was), and the whole sudden swerve right into the pole for no apparent reason... but there's nothing suspicious going on? Pffft!

I'd also love for an option to check/search the bathroom closely... as I'm sure it's been bugged. Oh, and more followup regarding the police investigation as well.

Last edited: