What's new

RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys,
I just arrived at the capital and went straight to the guild master, she then gave me a quest to find a girl (plant girl?) in the jungle east of town. I followed the girl and ended up at 3 windows. All 3 give me an error and close the game.
This quest is automatically accepted after you leave the guild for the first time. After that you can't return to the guild and accept tasks before you find the girl.

I don't know what the quest is called or if I'm doing it right, so is there a guide or a fix for this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine

There is this site <strike>(sorry I can't do clickable links :p)</strike>

When I took on this game it helped a lot. Some of the quests listed there have info about glitches and how to avoid them/get around.

In "Getting Started: Common Issues" are... well, common issues.
So there may be a solution if you can find out what exact quest it was.

I personally had a really hard time with this game and lots of bugs finally stopped me from completing it.
I know, it's not much or direct solution, but at least a starting point :D

Last edited:
OP
L

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for your reply.
i've checked the site and asked around a bit. People told me it's a rather new quest which isn't finished. Which bothers me because now I can't continue to do anything because I can't return to the guild

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

VH is a game where you need to keep multiple save slots, because a LOT of stuff after the first town is incomplete and/or broken.

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol shocked to see VH post :p

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i played this game with different version you can say it: its glitchy :(

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, it's been at least a year since the last time I played VH. Has there been a lot of update since then ? Things were becoming really slow when I dropped it.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh wow, it's been at least a year since the last time I played VH. Has there been a lot of update since then ? Things were becoming really slow when I dropped it.
So many years and its still one of the best H-game out there.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Very little of the game works correctly these days. It's become a "your waifu original content" simulator.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just a bit staggering that all the new content still utterly pales in comparison to the first few scenes, also disappointing that they made it utterly impossible to actually play the titular theme of a violated heroine (i.e. going around adventuring and fighting off raping monsters) as the moment you have sex once or twice the character becomes a massive slut begging for more, which gets old fast and 'violated heroine' becomes 'roaming slut'

SethK

Reputation score

Is it still possible to do the quest chain involving the Undergound Cities Dragon dude? The one where you rescue his daughter from orcs, followed by Elmire getting and her getting transported to a new area and having to fend off more orcs?

I remember they changed that one a coupled times (First version didn't have the daughter with Elmire) and then rumour has it they blocked off the underground city entirely

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My translated game says "VH 0 1_130310 translated"... I'm of the rising impression that there is a helluva lot of new content I've yet to see since the time this was the 'latest' translation/game update.

thswherizat

Reputation score

It's just a bit staggering that all the new content still utterly pales in comparison to the first few scenes, also disappointing that they made it utterly impossible to actually play the titular theme of a violated heroine (i.e. going around adventuring and fighting off raping monsters) as the moment you have sex once or twice the character becomes a massive slut begging for more, which gets old fast and 'violated heroine' becomes 'roaming slut'
See, I didn't find it that bad if you were actually playing the character as a roaming heroine, rather than trolling around looking for all the H scenes. Of course, if you search and have Nanako fuck every NPC possible, of course she ends up as a roaming slut pretty quickly. But a lot of those events are easier to avoid, if you're trying to play her as a more pure character.

The problem I've found then is that the storyline just kinda falls away pretty quickly. I'd love to see this project on patreon if it actually went somewhere...

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone know if there is a way to cancel the fuck animations or skip them ? im on serenas quest in the mountain brothel, last step, the ass fucking animation wont stop, game doesnt progress because of this :confused:.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My translated game says "VH 0 1_130310 translated"... I'm of the rising impression that there is a helluva lot of new content I've yet to see since the time this was the 'latest' translation/game update.
My translated game version is VH_160826_translated_V2. Its not that it has more content, its more like there are more content that was translated. There is some content at times you can play that are untranslated.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know if there is a way to cancel the fuck animations or skip them ? im on serenas quest in the mountain brothel, last step, the ass fucking animation wont stop, game doesnt progress because of this :confused:.
Not sure about that because some of Serena's content are either unfinished or bugged in some way... well more that Nanako's for sure. Just make sure you save at a different slot everytime to at least avoid playing a new game if it occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.