What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

cant' make progress at script, each time I add Dargoth translation script it get crashed ...
I'll continue in working "Skill" and "Armor" now ...

I won't use it. This was more because I felt like he was indirectly saying that Dargoth/Rogue are slow, while their speed (and Dargoth's speed for P1 translation) is awesome in my opinion. Like every other post he would mention that Rogue/Dargoth are slow... and I just can't accept such bullshit when they have translated perhaps millions of lines for us starting with the original MGQ trilogy and VH. And look at him now, he got so affected by it he calls me an idiot, not to mention that he keeps saying that I have insulted them, while all I do is praise them. :) But ah well, I will drop this now as this takes us nowhere.
Says someone who won't even checking around my work which HEAVILY depend at Dargoth work ...
same like I haven't check your home or meal ...
what If I says you live at garbage dump and eating shit everyday ?
how do you feel about it even I haven't seen your home and meal ? :cool:

vgbe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well after doing a quick glace at your partial in the VX ACE Editor, it looks like you did just copy Daroth/Artee's stuff. The problem is that there were many changes to skills and gear so many of those tooltips will now be flat out wrong since you didn't account for them.

Simple, unfiltered copy paste won't get you through the script either so a bunch of essential stuff like battle text will remain untranslated as well.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well after doing a quick glace at your partial in the VX ACE Editor, it looks like you did just copy Daroth/Artee's stuff. The problem is that there were many changes to skills and gear so many of those tooltips will now be flat out wrong since you didn't account for them.

Simple, unfiltered copy paste won't get you through the script either so a bunch of essential stuff like battle text will remain untranslated as well.
! EXACTLY !
I copy paste while opening 2 editor at the same time ...
after that I copy paste ten of thousands time ... Name, description, miniscript, Formula, etc ... one by one ...
(because if I directly copy them as whole file, it will crash or lose script and detail from 2nd season update) it's a hell ... and I goes through that hell with Dargoth translation which why I greatly respect them ... and someone just badmouth it WITHOUT EVEN SEEING IT ...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wonder why people are going to the cinema and pay expensive money if the best movies (this thread for an example with rage, shitposting and silly moments) are on ULMF.TV for free. :rolleyes:

vgbe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I...guess? You should probably stop taking everything so personally, it's not that big a deal. You're not even the first one to try an amateur partial translation. This one, for example, is a lot further along than yours: boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/180745947#p180818496

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I...guess? You should probably stop taking everything so personally, it's not that big a deal. You're not even the first one to try an amateur partial translation. This one, for example, is a lot further along than yours: boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/180745947#p180818496
can't open "boards.4chan.org/" ... my provider block it ...
also ...
don't worry for updated script ...
I copy PER CELL ...

Ex : Look at the picture I shown ...
What I copy from Dargoth 1st season translation is "Name" and "Description" ...
"Formula" ... "Effect" and "Note" left as it is (surprisingly, note contain script, also the script which shown at picture means "Race EXP UP 1500" ...
that can't be translated even by Dargoth, since it will cause game error for any change in it ... (Same with Skill, Weapon, Armor, Item)

this means all update at 2nd season IS NOT OVERWRITEN !
I only overwrite "Name" and "Description" from Dargoth translation ...
which is why my set is save to be used in 2nd season ...

But that Module for all Menu in battle and Options scaring me ...
any wrong letter (no kidding) might cause crash or bugs ...
and I can't even put Dargoth Module Script translation anymore ...
I just notice there are A LOT CHANGED Module Script in 2nd season game ...
also 8 major Module Script get discarded by the author, which makes even less option for applying translation ...

at this moment I only able to continue finishing Skill, and then Weapon, and Armor ...
NOTE : ! In case Dargoth patch appear, ditch my partial, since it will conflict with their patch !

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure.

Save 1 is Alice playthrough, start at the chap 2. No new game+

Save 2 is Illias playthrough, end of chap 2. New game + from chap 1. Think I got almost everything possible in her route, missing everything from Alice Route.

Enjoy!
I dont know why but this save does bug out the temptation scenes in my version.
Anybody having the same problem???:confused:
Got it, perfect--
I'm not sure why all these other saves seem to be in the graveyard cave or if there is some sort of issue.. this save should be right after the cave. If you want to see the new characters just go back in, otherwise new village is right there
This Version works with Temptation events.

Could someone take the time and kindly upload another save game (maybe 100%)?

testt

Reputation score

Hey does anyone have any news on the 2.01 patch?

Anywhere it can be downloaded or do you have to get it from dlsite or dmm?

Surprised an updated version hasn't come out elsewhere yet given it apparently fixes a game breaking bug...

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually it has come out. Go to Google, and type
monster girl paradox 2.01 4chan 125

Click on the first link.

Also, if Dargoth/Rogue translating the second chapter, why not let them do that while someone translates the sex scenes for the first chapter? Just considering Dargoth said they wouldn't translate chapter one anymore.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So anyone aware of any sort of rip and upload of some of the monsters is happening yet? I keep going to the wikipedia but the list of encounters still just seems to end at Adrammelech and the super bosses. About the only new thing I know was uploaded was one of the new bosses that's a huge spoiler so won't mention specifically.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just considering Dargoth said they wouldn't translate chapter one anymore.
What? Where'd he say that? By "Final Part 1 Patch", he meant that it was the last patch for Part 1 alone--the rest will be for the combined parts 1+2. In fact, what's likely the case (read: entirely my own baseless speculation) is that Dargoth and Co. are working on the main content of Part 2 while Rogue stays behind and finishes up the H-scenes for Part 1.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually it has come out. Go to Google, and type
monster girl paradox 2.01 4chan 125

Click on the first link.

Also, if Dargoth/Rogue translating the second chapter, why not let them do that while someone translates the sex scenes for the first chapter? Just considering Dargoth said they wouldn't translate chapter one anymore.
Because Dargoth tried to do that months ago and (almost) everyone ditched him.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Continuing untranslated file ... a lot weird name in here ...
"ドラゴンバスタード" >> "Doragonbasutādo" >> "Dragon Bastard"
I'll put "Dragon Bastard Sword" in translation ... yeah, it's a weapon ...
I wonder what Dargoth will put for this weapon name ... :confused:

Also there's some refering weapon ...
Alondite, Durandal, Perseus Sword, Excalibur, Zantetsuken ... etc ...
if you search wiki, there's some story behind it ...

EDIT : Just noticing more than 5000 view appear in this thread less than 24 hr after I Upload partial for menu ... =x= ...
and plenty of DL too ...
BTW, I request Dargoth to check and view my partial so I can increase my work quality ...

Because Dargoth tried to do that months ago and (almost) everyone ditched him.
and yet, latest (final) translation patch actually translate some H scene ...

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So have you guys found any new favourite monster girls in part 2? If so, which are they? Put them in spoiler tags so that no one will be spoiled by accident! :)

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yariel, could you make a thread in translation subforum? I subbed this thread for actual news and players opinion about game, not to listen about every step in your translation written in weird posts. You can notice us about partials but reading trough all this mess is annoying.

So have you guys found any new favourite monster girls in part 2? If so, which are they? Put them in spoiler tags so that no one will be spoiled by accident!
Not played much because waiting for more to be translated but looking forward for
succubus villiage

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yariel, could you make a thread in translation subforum? I subbed this thread for actual news and players opinion about game, not to listen about every step in your translation written in weird posts. You can notice us about partials but reading trough all this mess is annoying.

Not played much because waiting for more to be translated but looking forward for
succubus villiage
but my thread and work will taken down / Worthless when Dargoth release it patch ...
(you need to patch pure RAW data again, and the thread will become totally useless)
is that really alright in here ? :confused:

if it's okay with Mod, I'll create one soon ...

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

succubus villiage
Ah nice, have you played the original MGQ trilogy or are you completely new to this series and started with paradox? :)
I've been playing quite a bit but I am not even half way done with the game as of now (story wise, full completion is more like 20% done XD) but what I really liked so far are:
The damn loli mermaids, the blue and the pink pirate ones.I've never had a thing for lolis, but these two just look so good, especially the pink one with blonde hair! Also the purple mermaid loli you encounter in the cave when you have to retrieve that rapier for the pink mermaid loli. Like dang, these bewbs and cuddly hugs!

Also, does anyone else find the art for
The headmistress and her students
completely atrocious? I am honestly disappointed that some of the new monster slots were taken by such horrible designs. Like eeeeeh, like fuck, I'd rather do something with an apostosis if given the chance than these monsters drawn by that artist... and that says a lot! >_>

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, does anyone else find the art for
The headmistress and her students
completely atrocious? I am honestly disappointed that some of the new monster slots were taken by such horrible designs. Like eeeeeh, like fuck, I'd rather do something with an apostosis if given the chance than these monsters drawn by that artist... and that says a lot! >_>
this is like the setouchi whining all over again, all artists are fine in their own rights, they have their own style and you should not judge them

except delphinus, dear lord I had no idea how his brains would work to create those......angels
......actually wait considering on the original depiction of angels, he's doing quite a good job

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm still waiting the part 2 translation or an full save '_'
and maybe some kind of gallery

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still waiting the part 2 translation or an full save '_'
and maybe some kind of gallery
wait a bit for tomorrow ... I'll give plenty more partial ...
and it seems if I update too often yet too few, it will annoy other ... ;)
BTW, I already finish adapting "Armor / Equipment" from 1st season Dargoth translation game ...

also for save, unfortunately I only have 1st season clear ...
(one of reason I'm rushing this 2nd season partial, because I want to play it myself with partial)

there's save few pages back, but it seems contain certain problem in it ...
(maybe the gamer edit / cheat certain thing in it?) :confused: