What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

So I'm bringing this up cause seems the author is posting regularly.

Still I can't figure out if he's just sketching for fun or is working on a new project. I think I understood he want's something smarphone suitable but I'm not sure of it...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

That brown girl a few posts down. Delicious. If only she was a bit more... fuller.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing the viewer?
I'm still curious about the new animations

ohwut

Reputation score

Seems like he's been posting a lot more, badly translated him possibly updating the Zurine trial to have Zurine 2 things :3

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't get my hopes up man. My heart can't handle it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, he has been more active in blog posts and mentioned that positive comments are motivating him.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So he finally made an update about the game and not about just random doodles.
The game is gonna be roughly the same as the last Adventure games, but instead of storing up things like milk, batteries, or power you have health and stamina that do a quick auto battle system. Think like the combat in Tower of Liz.
He also says it's going to be a shorter game, and that he's run through a lot of concepts he cut.

OneOfUs

Reputation score

Yes!
I've been half expecting him to just disappear off the face of the earth again for a couple years, so i hadn't been keeping up with much of his stuff; Good that he seems to still be working on a game he plans to release, even if it will be smaller than the old games.

Let's just hope there's no more infinite rape until you lose type deal, i remember getting caught by an enemy i couldn't get off to and restarting the game because it took too long to game over.

On a rather side note, i hope to see more of the blue mech girl, her emotionless demeanor made the fly butt-smex scene that much better when she enjoyed it. Mm, delicious.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Additionally, it seems that he is trying to get this work done within either a month (by mid November) or at the end of THIS month (too ridic).

Either way, in this post, he seems very motivated to get something done, and he mentions maybe having to abandon some things he wanted to implement to just get something out the door and into our excited hands.

EDIT: How is it that I can be more excited about a Cherry Poi update screenshot than most other H stuff going around...

EDIT 2: That new enemy he's designed kinda looks like a Pokemon called Dunsparce.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well... those are good news, but not terribly awesome...
The game will be shorter? :/
C'mon dude... the previous games are already short :'(
I have mixed feelings #feelsbadman

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well... those are good news, but not terribly awesome...
The game will be shorter? :/
C'mon dude... the previous games are already short :'(
I have mixed feelings #feelsbadman
well, i dont know if u have seen the latest "game" of tis dev but, its not a game anymore. only a stand alone reminescenze room.
i love art, style and gameplay of this circle but yeah.. i also have mixed feeling abaut this new "work"

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Before the forum exploded I briefly did one more fan-art. Mecha Girl this time!

Oh~, best girl!
She's my favourite of the 3 main girls he draws, and sadly seems to be his least favourite...
and i will never stop saying it, but 'dat fly butt play scene where she enjoys it is sooo good.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
He made a post a couple of hours ago I think. There are some screenshots of a new character and apparently a work he wanted done in October. Doesn't look like he'll meet that goal, but at least he's being active.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
New post on his blog. Looks like he'll be done with a small something this month. I'm not sure if it's going to be like that one that's just animations, but hopefully there is some sort of gameplay to it.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I await with great anticipation, I hope its a playable game instead of animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.