What's new

RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mynock

Re: Violated Heroine

As far as I know the English version is completely caught up to the Japanese version.
Unfortunately, the last couple of patches have reset a bit of the translation, there's approximately 1600 lines left on 8 maps. If anyone wants to assist with the effort it would be appreciated. Drop by the VH Assembla site to help.

Sardanian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any games of this developer with English translate? Sorry, if this question was asked before.

M

Mynock

The game is 98+% English translated. This is the only game that this developer circle makes.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its been a long time since i played this, does the current build includes all of selena's quest offered from the robed guy? (one of which involved a family heirloom of a painting and the loli brothel)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its been a long time since i played this, does the current build includes all of selena's quest offered from the robed guy? (one of which involved a family heirloom of a painting and the loli brothel)
No, still not finished. :(

As for the Brothel you only will get to basic Training of Serena (Mouth and Ass) and then it loops.

As for the Boy you can get to his House and archieve Information about a Black Market but thats it as well.

The third option is not implemented.

VH is at this point many years in the making and translation but after all the Time they only managed to finish Hot Spring Town and Capital. (Which were already finished as I played the Game like 10 years ago)
Everwhere else you have either basically nothing to do or is broken as fuck.
Hell I don't think it has a proper ending.

One could assume that they have finished a proper playable Version of Nanakos Route but no.

Edit: Uh sorry the only new thing I can think of is that you can now grow Serenas boobs from flat to a ridiculous size.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Wow pretty much the same since i last played it. Thx for the response though. ^

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm saddened by the unfocused development of this game, I personally love it and would like to see more from Erika or at least a complete version of Nanako's or Serena's storylines.

Though I suppose it's a free game so I'll just have to bear with it. Just hoping that it gets finished one day, I'm a patient man.

thswherizat

Reputation score

What areas are the people working on now anyway? I always got kind of stuck with the storyline after escaping the bandit hideout... So I never got to Eisen much or that new town on top of the world. Is there much content there? I always wanted to be able to do a lot more in Grihasta....

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there futa in this game? Tried running it once, but too complicated w/o translation.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just passing by to say this:
Me liking VH makes me begs the question, is there any way that i can get the newest versions of this game? I was going around and getting on those wikis but i feel that they have oldest versions, that link of the first page give me advises of Viruses, so i'm not going until someone say it's safe...

And just for answer Super_Slicer while i am here. Yes this game has choosable futa content, but you need to advance the story a little bit and do some side quests stuffs do get it first. I don't really care for Futa, but if you really are a big fan then there it is.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me liking VH makes me begs the question, is there any way that i can get the newest versions of this game? I was going around and getting on those wikis but i feel that they have oldest versions, that link of the first page give me advises of Viruses, so i'm not going until someone say it's safe...
There's a stickied post in the hongfire thread by a use named Netty that uploads the latest versions as they come out.

M

Mynock

Me liking VH makes me begs the question, is there any way that i can get the newest versions of this game?
Netty's pre-patched versions are usually the easiest way to be caught up with the latest translations. They will lag the absolute bleeding edge of translation by maybe a couple days at most.

You can roll your own by grabbing the latest from the developer forum, syncing with the VH Assembla SVN, using RPGMakerTrans to integrate the translations, and then overwriting all the translated graphics with the ones from the SVN.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there futa in this game? Tried running it once, but too complicated w/o translation.
I remember there was an entire storyline about meeting a futa and helping her either accept it or cure it. If accepted, she can then become a lover and extra party member

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember there was an entire storyline about meeting a futa and helping her either accept it or cure it. If accepted, she can then become a lover and extra party member
That would be Rin the Guard Captain from the Capital.
You can access the Quest "Investigating a Murder" from the Guild there.

If not cured she can stay in your House at the Hot Spring Town provided you bought it or if not cured she stays at a cave in the Woods west of the Capital.
You first see the cave by doing the "gathering Herbs" Quest.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been wanting to ask, at what point does Serena's story end? Or at what point is it done.
Also has the referata wiki issue with the virus strike been dealt with yet?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm it is just me or there its an update for kateban version of some days ago ? i justplayed it and though he already fixed some scenes with bugs from before i noticed as well seems he completely remade serena pictures. now looks more loli than before hahaha

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm it is just me or there its an update for kateban version of some days ago ? i justplayed it and though he already fixed some scenes with bugs from before i noticed as well seems he completely remade serena pictures. now looks more loli than before hahaha
got some screenshots o.0? i thought she looked good before, but i'm interested in the new change but don't want to have to download it just take one look >.<

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

check it really looks even more loli now haha

also i noticed now same as the mummy npc in underground town. there are others here like the event in a building on onsen town

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice, that rounded face makes her look even more adorable. is that just a view model or is that being used as the in-game model too?

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone tell me how many content is there in the game, like how long did it take to complete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.