What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ199575] [Sprite Hills] Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199575] [Sprite Hills] Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record (異次元屋敷怪異録)

It's ready for proofreading.

I got some great help from ULMF users when I translated the first Sprite Hills game, so I'm asking here again for a few committed users to play through this translation, and give me feedback.

Ideally I'd like people who:

• Have English as their first language
  • Are willing to be thorough in their testing

By 'thorough', I mean that you're willing to check every nook and cranny you can think of, and to try things out of order (i.e. not just rushing straight through to the end, but doing things like opening doors and interacting with stuff before you have the right items to progress).

Here's what I'm asking you to find, specifically:

1. Any untranslated strings in the game I've missed (and where they are)
  2. Any spelling/grammar errors
  3. Any positional errors (text not fitting in the box, etc.)
  4. Any text that just doesn't make any sense

I still have some positional work to do on the ending, so don't bother reporting issues with that, but everything else I need checking.

If you think you can help, please send me a PM (with the subject "bananas" so that I know you can at least read and follow instructions), and I'll sort you out with a translated copy of the game.

Remember, if all you want to do is play the final result, then please wait until the proofreaders and I have finished. Don't ask me for the translated game if you don't intend to proofread it for me, otherwise all you'll get is an imperfect translation.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199575] [Sprite Hills] Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record

I've received some great help from some proofreaders so far, so thanks for all the applications but I think I'm good for now.

I've managed to get my hands on the updated version, so I'm going to see how tricky it's going to be integrating the updated maps into my translation and re-applying the translated strings. If that goes well, I can start to translate the after story scenes. There's not a huge amount of text between them, so hopefully they shouldn't add too much extra time.

Scyhoce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've received some great help from some proofreaders so far, so thanks for all the applications but I think I'm good for now.

I've managed to get my hands on the updated version, so I'm going to see how tricky it's going to be integrating the updated maps into my translation and re-applying the translated strings. If that goes well, I can start to translate the after story scenes. There's not a huge amount of text between them, so hopefully they shouldn't add too much extra time.
could you share the updated version? or tell us from where you got it? thanks

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for doing this work ! I am waiting for your translation !!!

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A bit of an update:

I've had some more great feedback from my proofreaders, which has given me a few things I need to correct, and I've managed to solve a font issue that was causing a few people problems.

I've also successfully merged most of the translated map files into the updated version of the game. Where I wasn't able to (because there were changes between the old and new version), I should be able to copy & paste the updated strings into the event scripts for the updated maps. It's not difficult, but it's not quick.

It's going to take me a week or so to finish the merge and address all the proofreader feedback. Then I can start on the new scenes, which will probably be at least another week.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's really cool that the expansion came so early and you're starting on it without pause.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Progress update:

H-Scenes
Chair: 100%
Vaulting Horse 1: 100%
Mirror World 1: 100%
Darkness: 100%
Bath 1: 100%
Vaulting Horse 2: 100%
Gangbang 1: 100%
Mirror World 2: 100%
Bath 2: 100%
Gangbang 2: 100%

Other Text
Prologue: 100%
House Events: 100%
Ending & Credits: 100%
Proofreader Comments: 100%
Merging Updated Version: 100%

After Story
Yuuki: 100%
Tomoe 1: 100%
Tomoe 2: 100%
Final Scene: 30%
House Events: 100%
Developer Diary: 30%

Nearly done now! I don't think I'll bother with a second round of proofreading, as useful as it was. The after story is well-contained, so it's been relatively easy for me to double-check my work. I'm sure you're all as eager as I am to have this translation wrapped up.

Like his previous game, there's a secret area in the updated version where you can read a few messages from the developer. Which is nice, but it means more text for me to translate.

A few more days to go.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah fuck it, I went and finished it anyway. Here you are, a full translation of v1.1.0. Enjoy:

Thanks to all the proofreaders, and everyone who cheered me on along the way. :)

Last edited:

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for this (and all the people who worked on it)!!!

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone just pointed out to me that one of the events was untranslated if accessed via the gallery. I've fixed that, and have updated my previous post with a new link to the updated translation.

If you downloaded the translation between my last post and this one, you'll need to re-download it to get the fixed version.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great translation. I found nothing out of place. Now I want to see the next game.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of thank you for translating this game. I had fun playing it it made my night. And damn how i love that DiMansion pun xD

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cheers tentakuru, i was never in doubt of this translation being bad or slow, always delivering that's how i like my tentacles..... cheers....

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Picked this game up cause people were saying it was worth the low cost and I can't argue with that, it' s a good game if a little confusing even with a full translation at times. For the most part every piece of the puzzle just falls into place as you go though. Great game, and awesome work on that translation, couldn't find anything wrong spelling, grammar or any untranslated bits either.

A+ work tentakuru! Hope you translate some more works soon and I'll certainly keep my eye out for it. No but seriously so happy that you valued your translation enough to get some people to proofread and did an impeccable job of making everything crystal clear rather then the jumbled mess that pops out of things like google translate. :D

nhoj0070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah!, Thanks for the translation

Keep up the good work! last time i thought i could play it already, but then
i read something that there's been a update for new contents so sadly.

Anyway, The translation is over. Thanks again :)

Scyhoce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah fuck it, I went and finished it anyway. Here you are, a full translation of v1.1.0. Enjoy:

Thanks to all the proofreaders, and everyone who cheered me on along the way. :)
Thank you very much! love you :)

hope u will get your hands on pixel town wild times 2 asap.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bit of missed text in the recollection room. The second event of the riding horse is untranslated. I think it is just an oversight.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found a bit of missed text in the recollection room. The second event of the riding horse is untranslated. I think it is just an oversight.
I've already updated my translation to fix it, you'll need to redownload it.

Someone just pointed out to me that one of the events was untranslated if accessed via the gallery. I've fixed that, and have updated my previous post with a new link to the updated translation.

If you downloaded the translation between my last post and this one, you'll need to re-download it to get the fixed version.

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work. You are fucking awesome.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, you are awesome!
Tks a lot man!