The translation too is awesome!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

I wasn't aware of this game.
Thanks a lot!
The translation too is awesome!
You're in for a treat. I wish I didn't know about it and just discovered it. It'd be fap for the entire weekend.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the third cow is? I checked all 3 maps.
Never mind, found it in the corner when Ben is around.

Last edited:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

per the dev it looks like the next couple of scenes for IF have been finished and are getting ready to go out, probably sometime this week

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update is out

slappymc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there something you need to do to unlock the slums/outskirts? The cat just meows when I talk to it, and I'm on the last day.

I currently have Mysterious Bowl, Sacred Flowerpot, Maiden's Token, Hot Spring Bun, Detergent, Cheese Cod, Foreign coin.

Last edited:

Genflare

Reputation score

I'm not really sure but I've been searching everywhere for the latest update to no avail AS has 1.500 which doesn't have IF's latest stuff (either that or something has bugged me through multiple downloads)

Any Help?

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not really sure but I've been searching everywhere for the latest update to no avail AS has 1.500 which doesn't have IF's latest stuff (either that or something has bugged me through multiple downloads)

Any Help?
Agreed!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

great news! the newest update on his blog says the next game he creates is gonna be about yutakas sister and takes place 5 years before country life

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

great news! the newest update on his blog says the next game he creates is gonna be about yutakas sister and takes place 5 years before country life
Oh boy - we get the slutification of Keiko? It fills a hole in the timeline chart being played with in Etory's translation thread...

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a translation for the latest updates? Seems to be some screenshots and descriptions of the next game.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got a translation for the latest updates? Seems to be some screenshots and descriptions of the next game.
It's regarding the next update for IF which is a free minigame bundled with this one. First scenario is about Yutaka going to a bath house, second one is about her sister 'playing' with local kids, and the third one is about the mother getting drunk.

Etory has been translating these as they come out. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30422

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can obtain a link for the 5 IF stories? Only found the first 2 so far.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated a few days ago with three additional scenes, no links in usual sources yet >( :mad:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was there an update recently? I know there was the june update, and I don't think that was ever really posted to any of the usual places, but I'm not seeing anything more recent than that.

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man gotta try this game ASAP!

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know how to lose your virginity in the first game (Inaka)? I beat the game and kept talking with everyone and hunting for scenes till I was way beyond level 99 so I'm pretty stuck here. Any help would be appreciated.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know how to lose your virginity in the first game (Inaka)? I beat the game and kept talking with everyone and hunting for scenes till I was way beyond level 99 so I'm pretty stuck here. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure Yutaka loses it when she goes that city full of grass and wooden houses. There is a sumo ring there, she loses it while she "fights" the adult guy there.

But I don't remember when exactly she goes there. I guess it's after she cures her sister and then she can take a train to travel there.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome news
It'd be interesting to see her POV of the story

Btw, does anyone have the link for 1.502?
To be clear, I am not asking for the link to be posted here, rather am merely asking if anyone's is willing to accept pms with link requests?