What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I've found that they unlock some door shortcuts, in certain points in the game. Nothing major (you can go around the ones I've found) but convenient to move around. I've not completed the game, though, so I can't say if more show up later.

As for the other question, not really. I've seen some things which will empty your mana and turn you into the boy, but none that keep your mana as the boy. You'll need to pick up those red heart-things and fill up the yellow orbs at the top in order to transform back instantly.
One yellow orb per transformation.
Can't transform when there is an electric pulse running through them. (The electric pulse will also empty your MP.)

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have the newest update with the 4 girl witch attack on the main character I don't really know the past word for the demo or the game

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys
It turns out that it is possible to get pixel art animations to loop
The problem with this is that you have to capture the speed value of the H via Cheat Engine

Until now and managed to do it with the girl slime and zombie
brief explanation
Put 0 in exact value (note: you must have the excitation indicator at 0 or it will fail)
Automatically jump to an H and then ALT + TAB (it has to be very fast)
You look for the number that comes out on the excitation indicator
Exchange screens between the game and cheat engine until you get the correct value
Freezes the value you think it is, if it is correct the scene will occur indefinitely

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys
It turns out that it is possible to get pixel art animations to loop
The problem with this is that you have to capture the speed value of the H via Cheat Engine

Until now and managed to do it with the girl slime and zombie
brief explanation
Put 0 in exact value (note: you must have the excitation indicator at 0 or it will fail)
Automatically jump to an H and then ALT + TAB (it has to be very fast)
You look for the number that comes out on the excitation indicator
Exchange screens between the game and cheat engine until you get the correct value
Freezes the value you think it is, if it is correct the scene will occur indefinitely
If possible I would like you to help me find the code
It's boring that the scenes happen fast and they end
Because there is also no gallery
sorry for spam

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible I would like you to help me find the code
It's boring that the scenes happen fast and they end
Because there is also no gallery
sorry for spam
Umm you can freely spawn monsters that you made contract with after you beat the game. I think it's good enough.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Not sure if this already been posted or has a thread of its own (I did not find one)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So about the first game i manged to get masturbation skill for the loli(devil) girl and i want to get the others' girls too. SO i want to ask do you have to have a certain allignment for the scenes in the inns to trigger and eventually get the skill?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

So about the first game i manged to get masturbation skill for the loli(devil) girl and i want to get the others' girls too. SO i want to ask do you have to have a certain allignment for the scenes in the inns to trigger and eventually get the skill?
Nah, it varies by girl. Just hunted down my post on the matter...

Pure's masturbation is gained when you get her back after the event where you lose them all.

PureLove is gained in an Inn (check spoilers for images showing where (I assume this is Old Town as well, dont' really wanna look for the post showing the translations for areas...))

Go into this Inn as PureLove, and assuming you don't get a scene, go through the hole in the wall on the right of the room (DON'T SLEEP ON THE BED YET), inside there'll be another area with a door near the bottom, this triggers a scene when you go inside. Once that's done, go back and sleep in the bed, you'll get PureLove's masturbation afterwards.

The only reason to repeatedly masturbate with each girl is to unlock the nude costumes for that girl. Also note that on New Game+, assuming you had them unlocked originally, just masturbate once per girl to get each nude costume back.
Hope this helps.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Does anything change story-wise if you start a New Game+? Like, are there multiple endings that would require a 2nd playthrough to unlock?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not home right now so i can't send you any links but maybe i can help you with broken controls. Usually it's the fault of a connected controller. Some games can get confused because of that. There aren't really any other reasons for that except the obvious ones like the corrupted files or just a mistake in settings.

Can't really guess anything else cause i don't know what exactly is broken.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since the sequel of this game is going to be release soon, I thought it would be nice to share with you guys a guide to the game that I put together using the tips scattered trough this forum, plus some personal experience.
It could be useful to the new player who want to play the first game before go for RepureAria II, or for those who simply want to revisit the game after so many years.

I updated the guide, same link:

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
LArcEnL1 That's a nice guide, seems like you put some time into it, but there are some things that i wanted to mention. First, if you really intended for this guide to be useful to newbies you should have organized it better. Right now you have information about masturbation and alignements in the beginning even though those things don't matter until more than half of the game and at the same time you put the tip about the pink doors at the end and that is something that i wish i knew when i first played it (my 100% collection senses were giving me anxiety every time i left those doors). Also the descriptions of locations to find hidden items etc. aren't really enough, you should have put some screenshots there with locations on the map.

Btw. Since when Pure is a catgirl? Is this canon? Did i miss or forgot something?

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TTsuyuki You have a point. For the screenshots: I don't know... I should play the game again to make these. But for the rest: I'll try to improve it, so thank you for the advice.
For the cat girl part: no. I don't think it is canon, is just something a user on this forum said to identify her, and I just left it like that. (and it's referred to the innocent form, not Pure)

Last edited:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i tried to do everything the guide said with the shopkeeper but it doesn't work, do i have to wait until a specific part of the game/story?

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
zer_0 I tested it today and initially it didn't work, but right after the mermaid boss, and obtained the Gold Hammer, the event started as soon I entered a shop in male form. (of course you still have to trigger the event as told in the guide in order for this to happen)

TTsuyuki I also tried to edit the guide following your advice. The DL link is still the same.