What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does anybody remember this flash game or at least I think it was a flash game? I can't remember what it was called.

What I do remember was the premise of the game was you played as a captured girl and get locked and tied up in your captor's house/apartment? He taunts you and basically challenges you to escape the house before he returns home from work, otherwise he'll likely rape you silly!

I also remember while searching the house you have this vibrator that goes off every so often. The goal was to try and remove the vibrator and other bindings likely and find a way to escape. I never finished it back then but I do know you also had to destroy his computer stuff in a certain way, otherwise he'd blackmail you even if you do manage to get away. The game was also made with 3D custom girl, I'm pretty sure of that. It was also in English I definitely remember it being in English.
Though I don't think the game itself was anything real special, but you know nostalgia and what not, and I want to actually finish the game this time.

Of course despite my efforts I cannot for the life of me find it on the internet anywhere. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot, but if by chance this game does ring a bell for you and happen to know where to find it, please let me know.

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive been searching everywhere for this

all links are dead, wondering if anyone has it?

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello , is here someone who knows the name of a hentai rpg game made wolf engine .

About a loli girl being transformed into a fairy , having a blue suit .
She is tooked from normal world to a fantasy one , and you have to fight some bosses .
It includes futa too .
Found - Brucela quest

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have this game? It's not very popular, but the art style looks really unique. Tried looking for a link online, found 0 results :(. Would anyone be willing to share it with me? RE158977
It requires user authorization. Afaik it's very tricky if not even impossible to get those games to work without activating it.

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126642.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099854.html
Any download link for these 2,please?

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE159643.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE158977.html

Anyone able to share these games? I've literally looked everywhere for these, but to no avail. If anyone could share any workings links, much would be appreciated :). Even a trial of the games would be fine too.

Thank you for taking your time to read this :)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's an odd request. I remember an old VH styled kinda game where you played as a green haired girl who gained the power to give birth to monsters at an accelerated rate- it had an odd battle system where you ran into monsters and then did a turn based tactical RPG battle with moving across squares to attack and maneuver around enemies. I can't remember the games name in order to search for it again.

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any Really good ENF/Exhibition Themed games?
So far I've played games like Naked Order Series, Iris Action, XVI 塔の町のリズ
Any other games like that?
Naked Plus

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any hentai games for girls (not yaoi)? For example, where you play as a girl and romance other guys...

Celtic-h0rny

Reputation score

I'm looking for a game i played a while back; It's like a fighting game, where you play as the guy and you can fight or fuck the girls, though the girls are mostly monstruosities straight out of silent hill. It's all full of gore and horror but fighting and fucking it's all it's based on. If i recall correctly, you fight those monstrosities on some sort of a beach. Anyone knows what i'm talking about?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Are there any hentai games for girls (not yaoi)? For example, where you play as a girl and romance other guys...
Yes.
Dl site got a "girl" site with product focused on girl "player"
There game, manga...

They are usually story heavy.
However, hardly any of them are shared.

I found one once, and grabbed it to test. Haven't played much since it was a story heavy MV game :/

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes.
Dl site got a "girl" site with product focused on girl "player"
There game, manga...

They are usually story heavy.
However, hardly any of them are shared.

I found one once, and grabbed it to test. Haven't played much since it was a story heavy MV game :/
Woah! *o* Thank you so much

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the second question, but have you, maybe, stumbled upon some european adult games for girls?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Sorry for the second question, but have you, maybe, stumbled upon some european adult games for girls?
Sorry, no.

I'm mostly avoiding westerner made game at the moment.
So many are either badly made / use ugly 3D model or bad art (to my taste), so unless they got lot of good recommendation I don't check them. So my knowledge of them is really weak. And I dunno about any girls oriented one.

You might try your luck on mangagamer, since they translated and sell a good portion of the officially translated game in english. Maybe they got some VN like game for girls

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, no.

I'm mostly avoiding westerner made game at the moment.
So many are either badly made / use ugly 3D model or bad art (to my taste), so unless they got lot of good recommendation I don't check them. So my knowledge of them is really weak. And I dunno about any girls oriented one.

You might try your luck on mangagamer, since they translated and sell a good portion of the officially translated game in english. Maybe they got some VN like game for girls
Oh, I see. It's quite the opposite for me.
Thanks for the link, I found a game that looks interesting =)

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know of more games like Dinosaur Warrior Dinoraker?

Particularly involving the option to willingly submit to enemies desires. Preferably with progressive corruption scenes which might lead to a Bad End game over like this game does. Anything with monsters, beast, yuri and futa are all good, just not vanilla content I find it boring and half the time the guys ugly as sin so it's fairly off putting.

An example of what I mean for those who haven't played it a scene with the wolf boss leads to the heroine being captured and put in a dog house, she can easily escape but if captured gets raped, at first fairly resistant but enjoys it a bit at the end. she wakes up back in the dog house and if given another chance to escape is caught again another scene occurs this time she's enjoying it more and when its over she's given a choice, try to escape again before the training is complete or surrender and finish her bitch training. She is let go after it and tries to get back to her hero job but a dog is waiting for her and by now she can't resist and lets it have its way with her making her completely submissive to any and all dogs who want a piece of her ass.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@The Lurkers Shadow
I remember seeing stuff like that in "Saki Quest", but I've played it a long time ago, so I'm not sure how much stuff like that there was or how progressive. Also, "Saki Quest" wasn't monsters only - there was a lot of human/humanoid scenes/content as well. On the bright side, it was translated by Monkeyman767 to English (see his sig for link to translation). ULMF game thread itself should be easy to find.

Request 1
Looking for the title of a touching flash game based on "Dirty Pair" franchise. Things I remember:
- Kei (redhead) was a target, and Yuri (brunette) was appearing in dialog holding camera
- first scene was with Kei lying on her side with ass almost in player's face on the right side of the screen - waking her up ended with game over
- left side of the screen was used for message log (overlay)

Request 2
I remember someone posted on ULMF link to gif/movie gallery(?) for something looking like an adult mod for "Stardew Valley". Does anyone have a link to it and know whether it was just a gallery or does someone actually trying to make such a mod?

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@The Lurkers Shadow
I remember seeing stuff like that in "Saki Quest", but I've played it a long time ago, so I'm not sure how much stuff like that there was or how progressive. Also, "Saki Quest" wasn't monsters only - there was a lot of human/humanoid scenes/content as well. On the bright side, it was translated by Monkeyman767 to English (see his sig for link to translation). ULMF game thread itself should be easy to find.
Already got Saki Quest, as far as I remember it lacked the willing submissions with my listed themes or even at all. Though it has been a long time. Arms Devicer+ was another that fit the bill with it's eventually surrender to a new perverted way of life with beast or plants. Unforbidden would have been a good one had it not fallen through and there was a decent dog one in Resident Evil Progeny. But these are known I'm hoping to find ones I bypassed like with the Dino one I posted, that one slipped past me so I am hoping for another hidden gem I might have dismissed.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a good rpgmaker game with NTR as a main theme? I want one with more replay-ability than just collecting CGs.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a good rpgmaker game with NTR as a main theme? I want one with more replay-ability than just collecting CGs.

Played it myself. It's kinda good and you might play it twice if you want to get everything. It has some VA but no animation iirc. It's one of the many dragon quest parody games.