What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DragaX] Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

Anyone wanna share a save with all the scenes at the gallery room?

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could i get a hint on how to beat leo's chapter im at 65 strenght but i still get rekt by these guards

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm.. you should make a complete guide since the game is finished..

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mostly defended and then used his life drain attack to bring the guards down and trying to end the fights as close to full hp as possible for the next encounter.
Once he levels up and get the attack/def buff it get easy to beat anything but the boss.
Not sure if you can win that boss fight? Did not care all that much about Leo so just gave it one try and moved on as it was not a game over.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this game , the cave with the orcs where is the rope at LOL

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone wanna share a save with all the scenes at the gallery room?
Bumped this post... as i lost my saves when my computer was getting repaired i will still playthrough this when i can but just want to have fun... but i enjoyed the game and look forward to your future works :D:D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm in the "saving money for the ship" part of the game, and I just got the quest about "someone asked for you specifically" but I've forgotten where I was supposed to go.

I assumed it was the forest, but I've wandered around for ages, killed ifrit and got my wish from the Water-spirit and this clearly isn't the right place.

Where do I even meet my contact for this mission?
edit: Slept to cancel my quest and re-accepted it. Park in the city. Not sure how I misread that to say "forest"

Ah well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Also, the walk-speed in-game is fucked-slow. As is battle-speed.
I'm running the game at X5 speed just to make it bearable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit3: now much further in the game, the skill-costs feel a little unbalanced.

It costs 65tp to use Assassin's Edge. That's absurd. You get like 5tp per turn, maybe 10. That's six or more full turns of not using any skills just to use that attack.
Tess's Radiant Blade special attack is the same. 75-ish TP for an attack.

If TP persisted between battles, then you could stockpile a bunch fighting weaklings and bust out the big moves on bosses, but that's not the case.

In the very best case scenario, you'd still have to waste three turns and three TP-potions just to use the attack once. I've never actually seen these skills in action, but I seriously doubt they're worth that.
---------------
Another Edit:

Actual bug this time. The bathroom in Orela is bugged. Sometimes it has two doors (mens room, womens room) sometimes it has one door which doesn't respond when activated.
------------------------------------------------------------

Just hit chapter five, and I'm convinced that KatE's (is the capital E intentional? or is her name a typo?) skills are all worthless. Her heal doesn't heal enough (as in, she loses more hp in the turn that she used it than she gains, in the gladiator match area atleast)

Her fire/lighting modes would be a neat gimmick if her Magic-Attack stat wasn't total garbage, but it is. (150+ normal attack, 50 magic-attack. She does 600+ damage with her standard sword-swing, and 200 with her spells. even having an AOE spell doesn't make it worth using.

Combined with the fact that you have to waste a turn switching modes before she can even attack, it's not even worth using. Standard attacks are far more effective.

Her punch is an odd one. It claims it ignores defence, but often does less damage than a standard attack.

I guess because it's a "punch", it doens't use the weapon-stats or something?

Maybe that one is situationally useful, against something with absurd defence, for the most part though, mashing attack is the most effective thing she could do.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, beat the game.

Final notes: End-of-game gallery really needs an "unlock all" switch.

So many of them are mutually exclusive, and the game takes that long to complete, that it's just not worth trying to get them all.
The gallery is only accessible after beating the game, so it's not even possible to go back and unlock new scenes then visit the gallery again.

You should probably also put all the sex-themed Bad-Ends in the gallery too.

As mentioned above, the bathroom in chapter four is nonexistant most of the time, for some unknown reason. Meaning that the futa-scenes are impossible to unlock.

I got the handjob one by raw chance, but whenever I went back to the bathroom, it was a one-room building with an inaccessible door. No idea how I managed to get the working version of that building, but I never managed to replicate it.

Also, as mentioned in my edits above, combat-skills need some balancing. Both in terms of TP cost and the fact that Kate's skill are all based on her MATK stat, despite the fact that it's her second-lowest stat. (right after MDEF)

Unless I completely miss a shop selling magic-accessories and hats for her, anyway.

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Also, the walk-speed in-game is fucked-slow. As is battle-speed.
I'm running the game at X5 speed just to make it bearable.
You know that you can press shift to run? You can also hold space/enter in battle to speed up the animations.

It costs 65tp to use Assassin's Edge. That's absurd. You get like 5tp per turn, maybe 10. That's six or more full turns of not using any skills just to use that attack.
Tess's Radiant Blade special attack is the same. 75-ish TP for an attack.
That's...true. I barely used them too. I probably should have reduced them to 45tp or something like that.

An actual bug this time. The bathroom in Orela is bugged. Sometimes it has two doors (mens room, womens room) sometimes it has one door which doesn't respond when activated.
Okay. Never heard about this before. I have no idea how this is even possible.

Just hit chapter five, and I'm convinced that KatE's (is the capital E intentional? or is her name a typo?) skills are all worthless. Her heal doesn't heal enough (as in, she loses more hp in the turn that she used it than she gains, in the gladiator match area atleast)

Her fire/lighting modes would be a neat gimmick if her Magic-Attack stat wasn't total garbage, but it is. (150+ normal attack, 50 magic-attack. She does 600+ damage with her standard sword-swing, and 200 with her spells. even having an AOE spell doesn't make it worth using.
The capital E in Kate is intentional. I basically just did this to differentiate between Slave Kate and normal Kate. In my own playthroughs I always played either without Kate or with the normal Kate, so I wasn't aware that Slave Kate was underpowered. No one else mentioned this before, either.

Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions. I might put another update online that fixes some of this stuff, but probably not anytime soon. I would rather use this time to work on my next game first.
I really learned a lot while working on this game and if I ever work on another RPG Maker game then I will definetly use this knowledge to make it even better.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a faster way to earn money in Orlea? I have like 1000 gold and all the weapons and armor are 1000 to 1500 each! The only thing I can find is mining which is a grind fest that doesn't net much gold because half the rocks are empty...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a faster way to earn money in Orlea? I have like 1000 gold and all the weapons and armor are 1000 to 1500 each! The only thing I can find is mining which is a grind fest that doesn't net much gold because half the rocks are empty...
not that much - you gain some by fighting and wining in the arena. You can get better money with better rock, but it's a gamble each time (unless you want to spend you time saving & loading). Don't forget to farm as much monster as you can in the mine. They drop crafting compo and you can sell them too.

Else you can cheat your money with cheat engine but it's not the same a really playing the game...

stellygopher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unlocked the scenes with RPGMakerSaveEdit from a separate thread. Hope this helps!

Attachments

Reactions: Kat
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently collecting ideas kinks/fetishes and other suggestions for my next RPG Maker game.
So if you liked Bandits Assault, or even if you disliked it, please let me know what feature you liked and what could have done better.

I also posted a list with improvements for my next game, please post all suggestions

Last edited:

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fan of Bandits Assault, but I had two major complaints. First, the short ending and low H-content made the end a bit of a letdown, but I see you already plan to fix that.

Second, grinding the jobs was annoying! I didn't have problems with the fights or the cash, but then work at a bar and it's an ordeal. You get up, get changed, walk a long distance there, talk to like 8 different people who all say the same thing every time except the old pervert and the dwarf, walk all the way back, skip a day, and repeat. All this just to progress the H-scenes! I'd have been fine with a 'work at the bar' menu option from your room that just changes the time and triggers the next scene. Also, minigames won't fix this unless they're a lot more involved. Like, 'serve everyone in 30 seconds' only makes it worse, but 'thug who screwed you walks into the bar' is interesting.

Now if you're going to add in jumping and sneaking to the next game, that would work. You could have actual thief missions, where you could dodge guards, use a water spell to snuff a torch and make sneaking easier, and if you do get caught, you can always sex your way out of trouble if you have a high lewdness score.

I was pretty happy with the kinks in Bandits Assault, especially how things progressed over time with Sally and in jobs. If you need ideas, a monster girl on the team is always fun. Best of luck.

majorcalvin

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm currently trying to get all the scenes together and endings, the only ones that I am missing are Emily's End, Thug's End, Simon's End and Goddess if anyone could tell me, I could post every ending, and scene.

Alannnnn

Reputation score
I'm currently trying to get all the scenes together and endings, the only ones that I am missing are Emily's End, Thug's End, Simon's End and Goddess if anyone could tell me, I could post every ending, and scene.
1 year later... Are you still planning to upload it?