What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR Shota [RanneRo] Curse of Pleasure

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Curse of Pleasure - an English RPG

I'm not a native English speaker so I don't know how to explain my thought about the game should use ntr tag or not, but at least most of viewers on sadpanda agreed (ntr united) and we made it :D

And yeah I use RMXP because most of scripts ingame written for RMXP only by SCgarden, you can call it 'stealing' but I already did mention this everywhere, even in the game. I don't have enough coding skill to write a script from scratch or 'port' them to RMV.
:( It was a tough decision for me though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This is what i honestly think,

Pretty sure there are people here or in other places that you can ask for help or advice on the code i think?

True its complex but you need to decide early on if you will do it this way or not, if you do not do it early on it will become a bother if you decide to change the code when you are in the middle of it and that sucks.

I am looking forward to this one :) hope you have fun while developing it.
This ^
Oh... how I can assure you how much of a pain it is to rewrite a project from scratch. This happened to me and it was for an even worse reason and took me almost 6 months to overcome this.
Be aware!

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This ^
Oh... how I can assure you how much of a pain it is to rewrite a project from scratch. This happened to me and it was for an even worse reason and took me almost 6 months to overcome this.
Be aware!
I'm good, nothing is bothering me right now :)

I forgot to mention here I just got the permission to use SCgarden's scripts.

For anyone who's wondering is he dead, don't worry he's still doing it, maybe jumping from RMXP to RMV is a tough choice for him plus he's planning so many feautures that will need alot of time to complete :D

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked what I saw although it was very short.

The boob jiggle noise gets annoying fast tho.

Good luck with the project!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm good, nothing is bothering me right now :)

I forgot to mention here I just got the permission to use SCgarden's scripts.

For anyone who's wondering is he dead, don't worry he's still doing it, maybe jumping from RMXP to RMV is a tough choice for him plus he's planning so many feautures that will need alot of time to complete :D
Well then, these are sure some pleasurable news. Not only u're getting that guy's scripts he's also working on his promised last game.
No that I doubt it for a second, but it's always reassuring to get some feedback :)

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thought for sure it would be 3d when i read "an English rpg", was pleasantly surprised With Nice 2d art and delicious ponytail. Ponytails is vital for success in life and i will therefore proceed to throw my Money in Your general direction.
I hope developing this game goes well for you.

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to more of this, but please let us disable the boob jiggle.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I didn't complete the demo because it seems like it's not a proper demo. I just think it's too early to showcase and ask support on your project when all their is, is a quick play of it with features disable. I'll wait before I'll rate this game and support it. If the game has a good pace of progress of the creating the game and if the game is turning out to be good then I'll support it.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I'm RanneRo...
I fan of scalegarden games too, I like your comics, and I think your game have a potential too. Just a few thoughts - scgarden games had a lot of tits groping and molesting scenes, and one of the hell hot kissing scene, but lack of generic prelude scenes like - leg/ass groping, tit/hand jobs, ass grinding, some anal actions, fingering, little bit blowjob here, little bit blowjob there =P and so on, so I hope that you will keep it in mind =)

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new version is on, the most complex thing (groping event) is done and implemented into the game. I also updated the first post.
Now I can make things faster and focus more into various kind of events than before :)
If you don't want to spend anything on it but still want to try, wait until I public it, just 10 days from now :)

Well I didn't complete the demo because it seems like it's not a proper demo. I just think it's too early to showcase and ask support on your project when all their is, is a quick play of it with features disable. I'll wait before I'll rate this game and support it. If the game has a good pace of progress of the creating the game and if the game is turning out to be good then I'll support it.
Thank you I'm still trying my best to deliver it in time, I want its quality to be finest as possible so sometimes things are so slow to you.
I fan of scalegarden games too, I like your comics, and I think your game have a potential too. Just a few thoughts - scgarden games had a lot of tits groping and molesting scenes, and one of the hell hot kissing scene, but lack of generic prelude scenes like - leg/ass groping, tit/hand jobs, ass grinding, some anal actions, fingering, little bit blowjob here, little bit blowjob there =P and so on, so I hope that you will keep it in mind =)
Yes I'm aware of it. Will have more legs/ass scenes.
I love sexual harassments more than hardcore sex.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi this looks good, I like the art (I personally hope this contains a fairly limited amount of NTR). I havent, and will not try this until it is further down the line, so I am just stopping by to wish you luck as I like what I see. I hope patreon will not be the only way to buy it when it is complete (or atleast near complete). Hate Patreon =/

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love the art style, im really impressed and attracted to artwork

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated the download link for latest version on the first post, enjoy :p

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just played it and all i can say is your doing great so far i love the scale garden feel your games bring ;) keep up the good work

magicldick

Reputation score

Make the NTR optional or totally avoidable. Also technically how is it NTR if you're playing the heroine?
Unless you force decisions down our throats and don't allow use to make choices for her sexual preferences it's kind of dumb to me. If you're saying she's dating someone let us tell them off. I just want to see those bouncing tits and no stupid NTR drama thank you. NTR doesn't give me any other emotion other than anger.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make the NTR optional or totally avoidable. Also technically how is it NTR if you're playing the heroine?
Unless you force decisions down our throats and don't allow use to make choices for her sexual preferences it's kind of dumb to me. If you're saying she's dating someone let us tell them off. I just want to see those bouncing tits and no stupid NTR drama thank you. NTR doesn't give me any other emotion other than anger.
Then don't play a NTR game? And it's not technically NTR no, it's cheating. I think the idea is that you'll get groped/fucked toyed with by all the people in the village/monsters/... but not your little brother who'll be left with blueballs.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then don't play a NTR game? And it's not technically NTR no, it's cheating. I think the idea is that you'll get groped/fucked toyed with by all the people in the village/monsters/... but not your little brother who'll be left with blueballs.
lol thank you if you weren't gonna tell that person i was gonna :D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I agree - if you add a comment where the largest planned fetish (look at the size of the bubble on the image on the OP) is NTR - do NOT go on said forum and say "no NTR! I hate NTR!"

Just common sense - although there seems that there is nothing as uncommon as common sense...

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree - if you add a comment where the largest planned fetish (look at the size of the bubble on the image on the OP) is NTR - do NOT go on said forum and say "no NTR! I hate NTR!"

Just common sense - although there seems that there is nothing as uncommon as common sense...
Best part is they're getting scared over nothing, not realizing you play as the girl I guess? I know she has a brother but it's not from his point of view so who cares?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some people just can't play in the tags. Read this and you will get the main base behind this H-artist