What's new

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.7 (Released 11/15)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia

Cool. Only said no indication based on looking at Patreon and how the tier system there was shown to work regarding releases. I might have missed it saying free version later as I admit I was just skimming the text.

I will say I'm keeping my eye on this, as I liked what I saw in the demo for this game. Interesting storyline, decent writing and good looking characters.

I have to also agree with the above posters - I had huge red bells going off regarding the whole police & detective scene at the start. Everything about them was.... very much off: They just let themselves into a locked house?, the one officer who never spoke at all, this same officer who went to your bathroom right out of the blue, and then the fact that apparently the whole crash was not deemed as suspicious? Excuse me... she had a substance in her you couldn't identify, her airbag for some reason didn't work, something else in the car mysteriously stopped working the day prior to the crash (sorry, can't remember exactly what it was), and the whole sudden swerve right into the pole for no apparent reason... but there's nothing suspicious going on? Pffft!

I'd also love for an option to check/search the bathroom closely... as I'm sure it's been bugged. Oh, and more followup regarding the police investigation as well.
Free versions are going to be released after there are a few versions for Patrons available, that way supporting the game will give you the benefit of having an advanced version.

The detective "story line" advances in this update, he gives away a few things
to rattle up the player and points out some things that he finds "curious".:D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.2 - New Version

The image above is a low quality jpeg, sadly the png file was too large to upload but you can find it available for download below :

In version 0.2 the sister goes clothes shopping but she never shows off what she bought... So what did she buy? On the left side you can see each outfit in it's normal state, on the right you can see how each outfit morphs so you can better decide.

Vote here :

Link to full 4k Image :

Voting is only open for a few days, make sure to cast yours in time. Multiple choices are allowed!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.3 - **New Version**

Hey everyone! A new version of My Girlfriend's Amnesia is available here : . Here's some info about this new version and some images!

- 200 + images
- Around 50 minutes of gameplay
- Added new zones to the map : The park, the strip club, the Trendy Coffee coffeeshop. This zones will be improved to feature indoor areas and maybe some other events (In a coming update, not sure when yet)
- Fixed a couple of bugs and typos
- Added a "hidden" scene, you can only access it if you were nice to the sister in the previous update, it's a part of the morning bathroom event.
- And more!

Here are some images :

Enjoy!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.3 - *The people's Poll*

What is this poll about? From time to time I like to open polls all over the place to let everyone vote on their favourite outfit for a character... But those are my choices that I bring forward, time to do something different! Let me know in a reply what YOU think the girlfriend should wear in the next version with your own words! Several of your replies will be chosen and I will do my best to make them happen, after that, a picture with all the chosen outfits will be posted and a poll will be open so you can vote the one you like the best!

Example : "Red tank top, tight blue jeans shorts, sneakers" or "Short black dress with stockings and a hat!" (you can work on the details here as much as you want but keep in mind that the software does have it's limitations)

DariusLust

Reputation score

White dress that is short with white sandals and no underwear:cool:

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The voting poll is now open! Vote here and be a part of the development, every vote is very welcomed so take a second to make your choice or choices, multiple votes are allowed :

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.4 (NEW Update)

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.4 is now available in a bug free (so it seems) version here : . This new update is really exciting as it brings a lot of new content and exciting gameplay!
Here is the changelog :

- 45 minutes - 1 hour of gameplay
- Having version 0.3 completed as a jerk will grant you access to more scenes with the sister!
- Milking fetish... The beginning...
- 200+ new images
- Animated scenes
- A new "mistress"? Perhaps... depends on you.

Some images (Click to enlarge):

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.4a (NEW Public version + Update)

Version 0.4a is now available as well as a new public update which you can find here : or in the main post!

In this update the sister messes with your head, giving you some aphrodisiacs that make you see things... As well as a new breakthrough into the GF's condition and much more!

Let me know what you think and consider supporting the game if you think it's worth a shot! Enjoy!

Here are some images (Click to enlarge) :

vkalvkal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.4a (NEW Public version + Update)

I played the first couple of updates and I have to say that I enjoyed what I've seen so far.

Also, this has so much NTR potential here! I understand people trying to avoid it, but since I'm a big fan of NTR, I hope to see scenes like that in the future!

Keep up the good work! :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.5 (Released 9/15)

My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.5 has been released to Patrons! You can find it here : ! New version to be released to the public in the following weeks so make sure to stay tuned and follow the thread.

What's new?
Since 0.4a and this update were half and half I will post the change log now to include everything (including 0.4a), so here it is :

- Around 75+ minutes of gameplay.
- Around 400 new images.
- Updated settings item to contain NTR commands.
- Added two pills to the game, to be used later...
- Milking fetish.
- New location : Garage.
- More sound effects.
- Other stuff.

Some images (Click to enlarge)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.6 (Released 10/14)

Hey guys and girls! My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.6 is now available to Tier 3 on Patreon and will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled! Also, new free version coming later this month!

What's new?

- 360 new images

- Over 70 minutes of gameplay

- Diaper kinky fetish, optional quest. (Meet a girl with strange desires...)

- NTR, optional.

- Finally getting to play out the milk fantasy with Mary

- Lots of animations

- Bug fixes

- And more!

Here are some images (Click to enlarge ):

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is really good keep going =)

For now I played like the almost perfect guy (couldn't resist the sister :p) and it was really nice, I just hope that we'll be able get the 2 sisters together cause it would be quite sad to be forced to choose at some point.

Edit : I found a bug in the 3$ actual version 0.4 I think. at some point, when the sisters are going out and you go watch the tv, the "20 minutes later..." screen stays so I can't keep playing :(

Last edited:
OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is really good keep going =)

For now I played like the almost perfect guy (couldn't resist the sister :p) and it was really nice, I just hope that we'll be able get the 2 sisters together cause it would be quite sad to be forced to choose at some point.

Edit : I found a bug in the 3$ actual version 0.4 I think. at some point, when the sisters are going out and you go watch the tv, the "20 minutes later..." screen stays so I can't keep playing :(
Hey! That bug was fixed in the next version that will be made available soon, sorry about that!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.7 of MGA is now available to Patrons, you can grab it here :
Version 0.3 is now available to download in the main post, so check it out there!

What's new in 0.7?

- 435 new images (Largest update so far!)
- About 1 hour of gameplay (even more depending on your play style)
- Experimental 30 frames animations (Still needs work but looks good!)
- Voyeur-ish scene (More like peeping scene)
- Virginity scene
- 2 NTR scenes (Optional)

Here are some images (Click to enlarge):