What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Lipucd] Codename, Tyamet, QB.

Reputation score
Re: Lipucd's Game Works: Codename, Tyamet, QB.

Because I haven't wanted to do an update without actually giving people something substantial in content. I'd rather not end up like Breeding Session where I'm putting out not much content just to keep money and interest alive, in turn I can't quite say I'm the 'best' man for the job as I've had to redo my own work 3-4 times over because lots of learning experiences ahoy!
(Also I just recently got done with a move from quite the angry landlord, and there's been some issues after the fact we're still trying to iron out before we can relax. Regardless mo2 and a few others are ensuring I do SOMETHING update wise shortly, so hold onto your butt...)
I really liked your work on project QB, glad to see you are still around!

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey, thanks man for the update. I'll see what I can do to help you out though with your patreon. I'm a really big fan of your work.....and i hope you can get things situated in your new apartment. and im sorry that the oh so lovely "AT&T guys screwed you over.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

hey, thanks man for the update. I'll see what I can do to help you out though with your patreon. I'm a really big fan of your work.....and i hope you can get things situated in your new apartment. and im sorry that the oh so lovely "AT&T guys screwed you over.
Thanks, and well, thankfully Comcast was MORE then happy to make up the slack ( $300 dollars happy...ugh... ) but we've got working internet again at 25mbps, for everything we do, it's more then enough to let us work without stepping on any other persons toes.
Don't feel forced about supporting the pateron though. I want that to be as a "people giving what they can, as to give me more willing and working allowances in turn I wouldn't have without it", but if you're able to support it in any way, that DOES mean a lot in earnest and I thank you for it! We're almost done fully adjusting into the new place as well. Once fully done I'll be taking photo's of everything!

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it's been a bit, and I have a present to share for the holidays~!

Updated Egg Assault towards 3.0/3.2 with an updated roster and lots of new tricks to trip you up with!

I'll also start posting a WIP log for Project: -QB- from today onwards on me doing the rework of that.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, it's been a bit, and I have a present to share for the holidays~!

Updated Egg Assault towards 3.0/3.2 with an updated roster and lots of new tricks to trip you up with!

I'll also start posting a WIP log for Project: -QB- from today onwards on me doing the rework of that.
Woo! Project QB!

No offence to your hard work, but I'm not interested in Egg Assault. Doesn't have what I want. Project QB on the other hand...

A-l-a-n

Reputation score

Project QB . There Is Any Working Download ?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey everyone, just though I'd post about an update to Project-QB that was posted. Here is a link to the blog.

MST

Reputation score
I come from Patreon and the blog,Is there any WIP still?

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I come from Patreon and the blog,Is there any WIP still?
Maybe?
Patreon as an outsider has been silent for more than a year, subscribestar was set up around June last year.
Although i tend to think that if devs don't give any sign of life for 2-3 months project is then dead in the water.

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They're working on a newer RPG called Vampire Lust now, there's also a where updates get posted. No new demos or anything though.