What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブ] Hypnosfuck ヒュプノスファック

Okay so the DLC is out on dlsite, but I still don't see any update on the main game on dlsite?

I did buy DLC but without update on main game, i wonder of merging my game will cause problem. Am I suppose to keep on waiting for DLsite to update their base game?

edit: I tried merge them anyway, DLsite DLC version with 4.16.11.23 base game(also from DLsite latest version). Tried play around for a bit and click all gallery and such. No problem so far. No freeze or error, game work great. C:

Last edited:

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wander if someone could help with my little problem i got the dlc/expansion Contamination Means i put everything in one folder the game works even the starting screen changed to the new one i got all the girls except for Kamiyugi Rio( the girl with long black hair) when i click at the gallery i can see her name there but i can't find her at school and when I'm in the game i right click the mouse for the stats menu her name isn't there. I hope someone can help
ps. i read on here about when all the data are together the game apps name adds lv4 mine didn't its still the same. I got the game from dlsite

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ If it's like Homeguard, jumbling all the files together won't do much. You gotta patch them together with the blue/pink thingy.

If not then :confused:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ If it's like Homeguard, jumbling all the files together won't do much. You gotta patch them together with the blue/pink thingy.

If not then :confused:
It's not, you need specific files from each expansion into a single folder, and run the latest exe and that should be enough.

Chances are he missed something.

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omnikuken and lazycat thank you very much for the quick reply i really appreciate it.

to Omnikuken. i tried the pink and blue i just don't know how to us it its in jap and confusing the first dlc was easy click one button and go to the main game done this one is a black screen in Japaneses and i tried for 30+ mins to figure it out its like its on a loop.

to lazycat. as for the files i put all the data from i and v 2-5 all in one place + the patch 1-4 and the game says lv 4 but i still don't see that character anywhere everything in the game is ruining fine no errors or anything as of yet.
Kamiyugi Rio name is in the gallery (its empty ofc) just not in the stats screen.

is she like a hidden character that don't have her name even show up in the screen until i find her unlike the others who are just gray names until i see them?

thank you again for the quick reply and help

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After i grew a brain i got the Visual Novel Reader i can translate the pink and blue thing now. I was able to combine the last dlc(#4) with the main game but dlc 2 and 3 keep saying there old can't do anything about that.
anyone know where is the latest ones are because i got it form the dlsite like where did you get yours?

on another note turns out i was wrong the game had something wrong with it the twin tail girl(Tonomura Ayumi) was glitching out at the weekend phase, for example her apartment wasn't showing up nor did the karaoke place(was thinking they just removed the karaoke) and , she couldn't be triggered at the alleyway. removing patch 4 makes everything work still no Kamiyugi Rio(上柚木 リオ).

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know what's up with the game, but as soon as I installed the first DLC, it became impossible to corrupt the first 2 girls for endings? I had previously corrupted them (prior to DLC install), but after I got the DLC they're no longer corruptable?

The blue haired girl for example.. I only get to lick her, have her show herself or have her masturbate herself, but I cannot get her to perform oral or anything else with dlc installed. Also with DLC installed, I cannot dive deeper than temporal lvl 1 (she comes with frontal lvl1 and 2 unlocked in dlc, later temporal lvl1 is unlocked, but nothing further than that). This stuff is all too confusing.

EDIT: playing the base game without any DLC applied to it seems to solve this issue. Still kinda bummer if the base girls aren't accessible (uncorruptable basically) when playing DLC.

Last edited:

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

on another note turns out i was wrong the game had something wrong with it the twin tail girl(Tonomura Ayumi) was glitching out at the weekend phase, for example her apartment wasn't showing up nor did the karaoke place(was thinking they just removed the karaoke) and , she couldn't be triggered at the alleyway. removing patch 4 makes everything work still no Kamiyugi Rio(上柚木 リオ).
Same problem to me... i just can't access the Karaoke nor Tonomura Ayumi House at all and i have the 5.17.3.10 versión...

I checked the DLSite page and there is a fix for it 2017-04-25...

If someone have the update and want to, please share it.

Thank you in advance!

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After i grew a brain i got the Visual Novel Reader i can translate the pink and blue thing now. I was able to combine the last dlc(#4) with the main game but dlc 2 and 3 keep saying there old can't do anything about that.
anyone know where is the latest ones are because i got it form the dlsite like where did you get yours?

How do you get VNR to run on this game and the pink and blue things? My VNR only manages to hook random jumbles. Do you have a particular hook code or setting?

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello again!

By the way any step-by-step guide to get the 2nd END for 外邑あゆみ (外邑 END2)...

I got all other ends but i just can't this one... the problem is the final condition to make 泉尾憂希 (Gal at rooftop), 久喜宮真央 (Library Girl) and 篠座はるか (Head of the Student Council) all Lewd (淫乱 State)... The gal keeps going puff after i clear the Occipital Area for the girl at the Gym... even if the gal is already Lewd... and when she disappears, the 外邑 END2 becomes unavailable...

The guide for the END that i checked is this one:

1) 3 x Mental Dive to Girl at Gym and Clear until Occipital Area, leaving her in Obedient State (恭順).
2) Talk with Girl at Gym without 'Psycho Marking'
3) Mental Dive to Woman at Teachers Room, Clear the stage and select the '真相証言' option.
4) Talk with Mysterious Schoolgirl at school (Appears when you walk trought the school random)
5) Mental Dive to Nurse, Clear the stage and select the '真相証言' option
6) At Holiday go to the Gym and talk with Girl (Enter the Gym and see the Event)
7) Talk with Mysterious Schoolgirl at school again (Appears when you walk trought the school random)
8) Talk with Tonomura Ayumi without 'Psycho Marking' at school x2. The second time you talk a Forced 'Mental Dive' happens... the end depends on the number of Layers you reach:
* 3-more Layers Tonomura Ayumi END
* Less than 3 Layers Tonomura Ayumi Broken END
* 3-more Layers, and also 泉尾憂希 (Gal at rooftop), 久喜宮真央 (Library Girl) and 篠座はるか (Head of the Student Council) all LEWD .. Tonomura Ayumi END2

Thank you for your kind attention!

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get VNR to run on this game and the pink and blue things? My VNR only manages to hook random jumbles. Do you have a particular hook code or setting?
maybe you need to click on the update.I just went to the site of the VNR and followed all the instructions after that you just need to turn on the VNR and it attached it self to any of the games i use + the pink and blue on its own, it translate everything. when I got the VNR it was acting up not wanting to download one of the translator but someone on this site had the things that i need so i downloaded it and its been working fine.maybe you missed a step(if you visited the VNR site).

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have managed to hook onto the game but the text I can find is random stuff. I have used VNR before successfully so this is something new.

Do you have any particular hook code? Can you link me to that forum you have mentioned?

It seems to be a Windows 10 issue not recognising kirikiri stuff although I am not familiar with this. Would appreciate some help to work around this.

Attachments

Last edited:

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have managed to hook onto the game but the text I can find is random stuff. I have used VNR before successfully so this is something new.

Do you have any particular hook code? Can you link me to that forum you have mentioned?

It seems to be a Windows 10 issue not recognising kirikiri stuff although I am not familiar with this. Would appreciate some help to work around this.
sorry for the late reply after i saw what you said i was trying to remember where i got it since I delete all the zip files after i open them took me sometime it came to me to look at my download history.took sometime since i had to know what date i downloaded it. i just saw i cant post the url since i'm below 15 posts il send it to you trough pm and anyone that wants it can pm as will.

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if by chance you still can't get it to work i can always zip the vnr I'm using and give it to you

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

by any chance did anyone got the game to work fully for them like get the last girl to show up the one with long black hair? I keep looking for an update on the site i got the game on but still no luck, so I'm thinking maybe the problem is on my end.its just annoying to think that there is one character not show up after buying the game like your missing out on something

Robski

Reputation score

Is there anyone who got the game with all the expansions to work properly who is willing to provide link via pm?

jakko

Reputation score

Same here, can only get it to work until the latest patch

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a reason this can only be linked via PMs? Does it have loli now or something?

I'm currently looking for a link or download for a full version of the game. (with all dlc) but I can't seem to find one on Sukebei.

Any links (public or private) would be appreciated.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O whoa, didn't expect ANOTHER additional content for this.

This one adding 2 new girls and something about more responses in the hypnotizing phase.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O whoa, didn't expect ANOTHER additional content for this.

This one adding 2 new girls and something about more responses in the hypnotizing phase.
It's to make up for the delay with the development of the new train molesting game.
As for the hypnosis phase, it's probably new combinations of the coloured speech bubbles allowing players to get more out of the target.