What's new

ACT [Libraheart] [ らいぶらはーと ] Succubus - The SIX Spells / サキュバスと6つの魔法 RE209676 RJ203314

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX Spells

fuck u liberheart u make sad :(:(

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blog post

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is...is he continuing it? I can't tell.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's been another blog update.

Don't know if there is or should be another thread about this training game, but there you go.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At this point, we probably should. Too lazy to right now. If there's still not one up by later tonight/tomorrow I'll make one.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post of blog about an enty and one of the rewards is being able to play the discontinued six spells game.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post of blog about an enty and one of the rewards is being able to play the discontinued six spells game.
Unfortunately Enty's site appears to be garbage and the Signup button doesn't work, the Google login just returns an invalid email/password dialog (which isn't even a valid error for a Google account auth), and the Twitter login just takes you to a nonexistent error page. What a dumpster fire.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is he working for other people, now? I can't read Japanese, but this guy seems to be endorsing other games that he has contributed to. If that's how he's paying his bills these days, that might explain why he canned Six Spells.
It's nice to know that's he's preserved it in a playable state, even just to release in weird promotional ways.

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm getting Princess Maker 2 vibes from this.
I like those vibes.

moai97

Reputation score

Just saying, there were small video updates on his new game if anyone is interested. There are 4 right now :p

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If my broken English Google translation is correct, if you are an Enty patron, Six Spells may be getting released in it's unfinished form to patrons.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is the Six spells game discontinued or no? Because they've been posting updates and new additions to the game all this month on their twitter along side the Succubus Queen game. Maybe it's just for the Enty version they are planning to release?

I'll include some of the new pics they've posted on their twitter:

Attachments

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually there's a new blog update talking about Six Spells. Apparently it is being distributed via Enty and "test play data" will be sent on July 1st. From what I can gather they say the game is about 80% complete and they are aiming to finish it at the beginning of August.

Hopefully it will come to DLSite or something similar later don the line since Enty is pretty finicky.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody have a link to their enty? Can't find it on the blog.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is Enty their version of Patreon? That's just fucking perfect isn't it? Now we can have japanese devs who have released consistently good games in a timely matter start releasing half finished projects for a low low price of 10 dollars a month.

Anyway, those screenshots of Six Spells look kickass. Really hoping they finish that bitch.

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

libraheart.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-48.html

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ203314.html

New blog post with screenshots and an announcement on DLsite that this is coming out early August.