What's new

RPG [StickJump] MyXXXKin (VX Ace) - UPDATE (0.2.0.2) Incest RPG Game

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What about the game:
You can find all information about the game and download link in my blog:

To play RPG Maker VX Ace games you need RPG Maker VX Ace RTP.
You can download it from the official source:

-----------------------------------------

Here are a little guide for a game:
You can save your game progress only at night;
To unlock a new H-scenes you need to definite value of relations and courage;
You improve relations when you speak with character or when you do some "H" things;
There are current list of places where you can open scenes:
  • In the school;
  • In the bathroom;
  • Sitting at the computer;
  • When you sleep;
  • At night with your relatives;
  • In the shop;
  • At daytime with sisters.
-----------------------------------------
All this can be put into game only by applying a big work and your support.

Thank you for attention.

What's new in last update (fix-update 0.2.0.2):
  • Fixed some bugs:
  • Fixed bug with the Dr. April;
  • Fixed some grammatical errors;
  • Fixed some another little things (I don't remember them).
  • Added secret cheat room in the basement (you can get keys only at the first day.);
  • Added some anal event with the Norry;
  • Added anal scene with the Gaby;
  • Some little changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MyXXXKin (VX Ace) - Fix-update (0.1.8) Incest RPG Game

Picture from next update (0.1.9):

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing 1.8 right now and the book still wont drop after 5 attempts. I'm going to give it another 5 attempts with a B ranked fighter and then I will give up. My suggestion to you is for something this tedious, the book should drop on the first B ranked battle after receiving the quest, or if you are adamant about having it on a drop rate or something, then it should not end the day after a fight. Because looping around through the sister sex scene at night, then to the school, and then to the old neighborhood just for 1 attempt at getting the book is not only annoying, but pretty stupid and poorly designed and this is from someone who is playing it at 5x speed, it feels like you are trying to increase the duration of the game by adding things that lack substance, which is a common theme for a lot of hentai game developers apparently.

OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing 1.8 right now and the book still wont drop after 5 attempts. I'm going to give it another 5 attempts with a B ranked fighter and then I will give up. My suggestion to you is for something this tedious, the book should drop on the first B ranked battle after receiving the quest, or if you are adamant about having it on a drop rate or something, then it should not end the day after a fight. Because looping around through the sister sex scene at night, then to the school, and then to the old neighborhood just for 1 attempt at getting the book is not only annoying, but pretty stupid and poorly designed and this is from someone who is playing it at 5x speed, it feels like you are trying to increase the duration of the game by adding things that lack substance, which is a common theme for a lot of hentai game developers apparently.
Books drop rate 1/10. In next update I'll change to 1/5.

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Books drop rate 1/10. In next update I'll change to 1/5.
Well then it seems like you are adamant about having it on a drop rate, then I really do suggest you allow the player to fight multiple enemies in one day, instead of forcing a time progression, which forces the player to sleep, go through multiple dialogue boxes they might have already seen a few times and don't care much for.

Hopefully you aren't taking my critiques personally. I'm just letting you know of what I perceive to be poor design or a design flaw.

On a side note, to anyone else who is trying out the game after about 17 fights with the B ranked fighter I finally got the yoga book. It is there, but like I said, doing 17 cycles for a day was just tedious even with 5x speed(Cheat Engine). So if you want to stick that out go for it.

Last edited:
OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well then it seems like you are adamant about having it on a drop rate, then I really do suggest you allow the player to fight multiple enemies in one day, instead of forcing a time progression, which forces the player to sleep, go through multiple dialogue boxes they might have already seen a few times and don't care much for.

Hopefully you aren't taking my critiques personally. I'm just letting you know of what I perceive to be poor design or a design flaw.
In any case, I'm glad of any help and any kind of criticism :)

OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New screenshot from 0.1.9

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding something, but I can't seem to catch the butterflies at the school and hospital, and the one in the park doesn't even get close for me to try. I saw in the patch notes that the issue was supposed to be fixed, so I just wanted to make sure if this was a bug or not.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My opinion, just to help you work out the balance.

I do like the game, and its somewhat fun, but it feels very grindy just at the beginning. It takes days to get anywhere with the relationship levels, or fighting, where I am on the fence about continuing. It looks like it will be fun, once I am able to fight in the old neighborhood, its just a matter of sticking around till then. I guess I would reiterate the point about maybe extending the available actions per day, to avoid the beginning repetition.

Coming into the game I want to be drawn in, feel like I have accomplished a few easy actions and am getting somewhere with the other characters. With the promise of more if I stick around, right now, I am just not feeling that.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding something, but I can't seem to catch the butterflies at the school and hospital, and the one in the park doesn't even get close for me to try. I saw in the patch notes that the issue was supposed to be fixed, so I just wanted to make sure if this was a bug or not.
go to the park at night

OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New screenshots:

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In any case, I'm glad of any help and any kind of criticism :)
I will say I rather like the game so far and I am waiting for more. :)

Having said that, my biggest gripe is the same as some others here, the game has lots of grinding and it kind of drags everything down.
Some parts I was okay with, working out with Satoomi was fine, it made sense. With only one action per day, getting anywhere was a crawl. Being able to perform more actions during the day would probably help (Heck, I would be happy with just 1 additional action right now). Work at the store and chat with one of the other characters or work at the store and enter a fight. Just being able to do more during the day or night, would be a big help.

Also, I am not sure if these are bugs or intended:
I cannot play with Norry at night.
When I completed both quests with Norry, I could have sex with her even though my relationship with her was only 18 or so.
During one of the fights (C level and I was around level 3) I had the top level katana (38,000 at the vendor) drop for me and it made any fight after that too easy.

OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sketch from 0.2.0

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get red book, scrub this post i just saw post above, need to fight some more

Last edited:

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i catch the butterfly found 3 1 i cant reach and 2 i talk to but cant catch

OP
StickJump

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i catch the butterfly found 3 1 i cant reach and 2 i talk to but cant catch
Open:
Those butterflies are nocturnal.

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance of pregnancy?

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I haven't seen anything that says there will be and I didn't see any hints in the conversations or items you could buy that might indicate it, but I wouldn't mind in the least bit if there was. :)

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played this a while back and don't remember any of the small bugs, but if I were to give overarching recommendations they'd be the following.

• After getting the letter to meet Satoomi, I couldn't find any reason the main character was required to go to the school every day, assuming they don't care about sexing up the teacher. Maybe make school optional after getting access to the old neighborhood, or after getting a certain courage score, and allow the player to do 2 actions per day (1 in morning, 1 in evening). That will help with the other complaints about grinding as well.
  • I'd recommend increasing relation gain by a some factor like doubling or tripling. On average I need to interact with someone 30-something times, requiring 30-something days, before anything major happens.
  • I see you have some "skip scene" options, but these should probably be for any scene that repeats. Once I reached a certain relation level with a character she basically raped me every night which got a bit annoying to wait for the end of the scene.
  • This is just an opinion, but I prefer eyes with pupils. This looks like your art style though, so that's fine.