What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

well I'm totally lost, so please form the question for me again? xD I'll answer if I can.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the things about osira was more of a statement XD

as for the cell in osira's fortress with the painting i cant open it till i beat the main story line or i just get the conversation with Farah, if im evil. if im good it says i need a key if i try to open it before beating the game, and yes, it means a specific key not lock picks. I have gone over this before and even with lock picks im unable to open the cell until the main story line is finished (beat osira/pharaoh)

id advise against cheating more then you need to (only upping your chara), im getting lagged as i move and buy/sell. ive maxed all items three times and fully upgraded my chara and six others. currently playing on the gold version and checking if selling items off will help any. sold almost all items, lag gone enough so its hard to notice. i lied >.> a few level ups and its back Q~Q

and if maxing items you dont need to give self money, selling off what you dont need or wont use will max or get you enough to last through game

i just opened the gate on dead rock and... nothing... whats suppose to be in here if anything?

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on dead rock. I've found my way to a stone block which requires you to put something in a slot in it. What goes in the slot and where do i find it.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need two broken pieces which make a key and need to take them to the black smith under the palace (cave near start point is how to get in there).

i think one is in the caves on dead rock and the other is on monster island.

it leads to some really nice looking place but theres nothing there that i could find.

if you dont take Farah with you who gets raped by the octobreeder?
or does the event only happen if you have her in party?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The portal leads to a nice looking palace area with a french cat-lady at the end of it who gives you the leash of mystery (which does nothing in the first run through of the game -- maybe it does something in new game +)

You need Farah in your party to get the Octobreeder scene. Just keep sailing with her in your party and it'll eventually start.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i was wondering about it cuz i wanted to get osira raped instead XD

o.0 and how would one go about getting said cat lady person? i went there and found nothing.

>.> so im thinking you need to have helped the cat girl get to Egypt first

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I defeated Naacia, and she became my "sex slave", but she remains in her dream world, how or when, do you get her to come to your mansion?

(at least I think you can get her to your mansion, as I think i've read that she does, and you have to worry about her not exceeding the mansion staff beyond 12 if you want opala)

is it after you beat the game, like it is for the royals (in getting their dialogue to come to your mansion)? does it matter that I already done this with naacia, before I beat the game, or does it not matter?

or is this not until new game "+" ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

does anyone know if the gold edition (and does it already include a/the newest patch for it, or not?), fixes the problem with Opala needing exactly 12 staff and not over 12, like the other 2 royals?

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, thats fixed.

go to sleep and you should get the option to make visit her, though having never beaten her a 4th time (since i cant find her/she hasnt appeared again) i can only say what i was told either one or two pages ago.

shes a spirit, shes doesnt exist in the real world so im gonna say you dont get the "move into my mansion" option with her, sleeping is suppose to give you the option to go to her and fuck her, or say hi. which ever you are doing.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get into the castle on dead rock, what do i need to open the door

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, thats fixed.

go to sleep and you should get the option to make visit her, though having never beaten her a 4th time (since i cant find her/she hasnt appeared again) i can only say what i was told either one or two pages ago.

shes a spirit, shes doesnt exist in the real world so im gonna say you dont get the "move into my mansion" option with her, sleeping is suppose to give you the option to go to her and fuck her, or say hi. which ever you are doing.
all encounters with her are random, so just sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep some more and you'll meet her a 4th time.

I can't get into the castle on dead rock, what do i need to open the door
Castle on dead rock? It's been some time since i've played, but isn't dead rock the place with the spechtres?

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ny1 has 100% complition save with complete book of illistrations

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dead rock doesnt have a castle, it has a portal

monster cove has a castle like building

i think i do, havent taken the time to check if i have them all.

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My appologies the castle is in monster cove. I have read the inscription on the tombstone which reads, "And the knight traveled from north west in his search for the fabled Cloak of Infinity". "In south east, he came upon clues which guided him to the final destination of north east". "But first, the knight had to travel to the south west to find the key which would bring his salvation". And after finally obtaining the Cloak of Infinity, he could return to his friends in the north camp". By following the path of the knight the gateway shall open". From the north west of where, Egypt, Greece or where. totally confused.:confused:

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My appologies the castle is in monster cove. I have read the inscription on the tombstone which reads, "And the knight traveled from north west in his search for the fabled Cloak of Infinity". "In south east, he came upon clues which guided him to the final destination of north east". "But first, the knight had to travel to the south west to find the key which would bring his salvation". And after finally obtaining the Cloak of Infinity, he could return to his friends in the north camp". By following the path of the knight the gateway shall open". From the north west of where, Egypt, Greece or where. totally confused.:confused:
you need the 2 halfs of the key and make the mastersmith reforge it before going to the furry mansion thingy

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need to go to each tombstone and try to move it according to the story. top left, bottom righ, bottom left, top right, middle top.

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you need to go to each tombstone and try to move it according to the story. top left, bottom righ, bottom left, top right, middle top.
Thanks IceLancer. Does anyone know where to find painting 11 and what you have to do to remove the rock from the enterance of the cave in the west of wintero.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks IceLancer. Does anyone know where to find painting 11 and what you have to do to remove the rock from the enterance of the cave in the west of wintero.
The painting is in the arena. go to the middle part, where the audience is, and all that, and in the top you'll see the picture. also to remove the rock in winteroo you have to be in game +. Talk to the bountyhunter, so that she goes to her house in greece. Then go to greece and talk to her. in game + she will frop a piece of paper or smth. Once you have that the rock will be removed, and you can pwn the big epic king smth :p

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the guantlet on festerval island for the third time, been trying for while but keep running out of time. Thanks.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is that the thing with traps on the floor?

try to get as close tot he traps as possible before moving and as soon as you clear them move back. you should finished with 1 sec left with some practice, 2 if you do it perfectly.