What's new

Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジー

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite Link:

So it looks like they are making a movie about Monster Girl Quest....OH....MY....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set release date EARLY JANUARY 2017!!!! OH MY GOD!(Sorry I'll stop)

*NOTE* No picture of the cover. Contains material that isn't allowed on the forum.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ&#12

Wow, kind of surprising.

Personally i hope that if it's made it doesn't have the canon story, which i found quite bad (other things are the characters, even if some were underdeveloped).

Wait a second... if they follow what mgq games said... then the mc can't have sex!!!

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ

Wow, kind of surprising.

Personally i hope that if it's made it doesn't have the canon story, which i found quite bad (other things are the characters, even if some were underdeveloped).

Wait a second... if they follow what mgq games said... then the mc can't have sex!!!

OH NOO. I didn't think of that!

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, kind of surprising.

since when was that a rule?

and i see a image of Crab girl so i'm happy. wonder if they'll take characters from MGQ paradox.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

since when was that a rule?
Because if the mc had sex he would achieve the so called "critical ecstasy" and lose all his strenght. In fact in the games you were abandoned if you were defeated, it doesn't matter on what part of the game...

If we take into consideration that if a monster is having sex with you i think almost all monsters that did mean game over. Because if the monster started to have sex with you then you are defeated, and here is the term based on the wiki:

"Critical Ecstasy is a specific term used in the game, describing the heavily weakened state of a man when forced to ejaculate by a monster. Whenever he orgasms, although he feels pleasured, he suddenly becomes frail and loses the ability to fight back against the monster."

redx

Reputation score

Because if the mc had sex he would achieve the so called "critical ecstasy" and lose all his strenght. In fact in the games you were abandoned if you were defeated, it doesn't matter on what part of the game...

If we take into consideration that if a monster is having sex with you i think almost all monsters that did mean game over. Because if the monster started to have sex with you then you are defeated, and here is the term based on the wiki:

"Critical Ecstasy is a specific term used in the game, describing the heavily weakened state of a man when forced to ejaculate by a monster. Whenever he orgasms, although he feels pleasured, he suddenly becomes frail and loses the ability to fight back against the monster."
what about Lencubus tho?

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what about Lencubus tho?
That's why i added the almost :), and in fact the lencubus doesn't make you cum but try to absorb your energy and if you ignore her you will be too weak to fight back.

In fact i always thought that the lencubus is the harder character in the start but the most op at the end.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ehhhhhhhhhhh? Is this for real?

Well. Heres to hoping its good, but the lack of screenshots is never a good sign.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ehhhhhhhhhhh? Is this for real?

Well. Heres to hoping its good, but the lack of screenshots is never a good sign.
Well it was just put out on DLSite yesterday(12/22/2016)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well it was just put out on DLSite yesterday(12/22/2016)
It has a projected release date of next month.

I don't care what the reason is, lack of screenshots a month before release is not a good sign.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure this is just an animated collection of the h-scenes and not an animated version of the game. If it was, than all there will be in it is teasing.

@imercenary
By this point, the circle already proven what it could do with the 2 animated videos they made for a cg set about horny, big breasted girls having sex in a train. They are pretty much another group like SURVIVE. I for one am excited for this.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm excited as long as they focus on the monster girls that were actually girls, and less of the "I'm some stupid abomination designed to have a million ways to get a guy off" kind of flesh monstrosities. I feel like if I suddenly win the lottery or something I'd like to commission someone to replace all the weird-ass monster girls with more enjoyable stuff.

No offense to those who liked all that stuff, I just got progressively less into the game when every angel you had to face turned into some weird ass flesh demon thing.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a hentai video, not a hentai game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm excited as long as they focus on the monster girls that were actually girls, and less of the "I'm some stupid abomination designed to have a million ways to get a guy off" kind of flesh monstrosities. I feel like if I suddenly win the lottery or something I'd like to commission someone to replace all the weird-ass monster girls with more enjoyable stuff.

No offense to those who liked all that stuff, I just got progressively less into the game when every angel you had to face turned into some weird ass flesh demon thing.
Hmmm, too early to tell.

It says #1 so there are most likely going to be multiple videos. I would think they are starting from the first game up to the final game....but seeing Erubetie kinda goes against that since you don't see her until the 2nd game. It could very well be a collection of humanoid or mostly human girls or probably scenes involving the more popular girls so chances of seeing the "wtf is that!?" girls I can't say is high....I have nothing to go by for this of course.

Regardless of the route they take, I'll be happy as long as all of Alice scenes, Alarune's scene and all the harpy scenes show up. Give me those and honestly I could care less what the rest is.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's just a collection of animated sex scenes with no real story or connection to eachother.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet baby Jesus.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is this in the game section?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why is this in the game section?
This is a hentai video, not a hentai game.

Because it's a hentai video ABOUT one of the most well known and popular hentai games out there so it's relevant, and there are lots of people who would be interested in this that don't normally browse the video section. Perhaps it could be merged into the general topic for monster girl quest, though.

If this ruffles your feathers, may as well petition for the Zone thread to get moved out too since he basically only makes videos now as well.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The #1 shown us something ....
There're more to come, just 1st one announced and the likes already counted.
Tis going to be good, mah boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's amazing how this game rose up over the years, I'm glad they are making a movie about it. Based on the thread, it wont be that close to the story. At least that's what I'm thinking.