What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Oi etigoya. Could you please show me how to get the link of update patch of this game? Thanks in advanced.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you get the urination from getting defeat by the cultist in the caverns on the way back to the temple.

Here are the items that I know of:
4 weapons: start dagger, sword (buy), staff (buy), silver sword forge by 3rd town weapon dealer for 2500 with silver piece

2 defensive equipment: armor (buy), mage coat/dress (buy)

3 headgear: flower (story get), hat (buy), helmet found in chest near end of game

3 dresses: starting dress, cloth dress (buy), fairy dress get it from helping the fairy against squid in Seaside Caves then talk to fairy back in the fairy jungle that lead to secret crypt.

2 leggings: leather legging (buy), stocking (buy I think...)

4 accessories: Fairy stone (forgot rather buy, story get, or early chest, easy to get either way), purity talisman (buy), egg vibrator (secret Crypt dungeon), gold accessory (beat all dancing dice roll in second town, use LUK dice)

3 underwear: starting underwear, highclass underwear (buy), harness (get either by following capture story path or defeating whip demoness in fort)

2 "constitute": milk (defeat at island by fairy), urine (defeat by cultist in caverns leading to temple)

Valuable items:
Notebook(?), gives you hint sometimes...starting item

Scissors, let you decrease clothing durability, buy

Magic Scissors, let you adjust clothing durability freely, temple chest you see at the very beginning, probably can't get it until you return

Slime treasure, let you adjust how much jizz on her (mouth only, between leg only, upper half, lower half, full body, full body shit ton), let you adjust excited or not, let you adjust chained up or not. Get after returning to temple, return to the underground path in the beginning of the game in a hidden area near bottom left. Need to fight an annoying boss fight against big slime.

Silver piece, need to forge silver sword, get randomly by defeating orc boss orc caves west of starting town, get by saving giant squid in underground lake, might be able to steal from rich house in one of the last two town.

Fortress key, let you unlock prison cell and door in Fort, defeat whip demoness

Dream mirror, supposedly let you adjust sex experience and whore level, get by beating the game while under 40 holiness I think...

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you get the urination from getting defeat by the cultist in the caverns on the way back to the temple.

Slime treasure, let you adjust how much jizz on her (mouth only, between leg only, upper half, lower half, full body, full body shit ton), let you adjust excited or not, let you adjust chained up or not. Get after returning to temple, return to the underground path in the beginning of the game in a hidden area near bottom left. Need to fight an annoying boss fight against big slime.

can you explain in more detail?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oi etigoya. Could you please show me how to get the link of update patch of this game? Thanks in advanced.
just game HP only

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can you explain in more detail?
Urination: From world map, select the area Northeast of 3rd city. You should be at a place call 山脈地下 南, roughly translates to "mountain range underground South" check the top right of your status screen under 現在地 "current location". So the whole thing should read 現在地 山脈地下 南
Go inside and gets in fight, lose to the cultist, men in robes.

Slime treasure: From world map, select the temple, Northeast of the entire map. Climb up the stairs and enter the temple. Go underground through the staircase at the back of the temple (the same staircase you walk down in the very beginning of the game). You will end up at the very first dungeon of the game, 精霊神殿 聖域. Click on the first available area, three possible areas should show up now, right mushroom, middle path, left rocky path. Pick left rocky path. Now very carefully click just slightly left and slightly below your current location you should be able to hear a sound if you do it correctly.
Get in fight, win then you should see a red treasure chest, open and get it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

try ITH...
I use Chiitrans.

it takes a little work to find the right threads (no code needed) but one of them will translate anything said, and the other will translate menu options if you mouse over them (but only the first time you do it?)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where the hell is the female demon boss? I just beat the game without ever seeing her except in the background of that one fight in the third city!

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

since I can't get to the temple yet, do i need to defeat the boss 1st?

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Female demon boss is in the fort North of the third town. Enter the fort and aim to get to the top of the fort (top left). Just keep searching until you get to the top. Don't bother with the tent in the middle, I think monsters just keep spawning from there.

There are two ways into the temple, one is the hillside up the stairs map, the other is go through the mountain range underground and fight the statue and sneak in that way saving the head priestess along the way (depending on Holiness?).

I actually don't think the game will gate your progress in anyway, so technically you can probably speed run it by traveling the entire map running through location to location to return to the temple as long as you are strong enough to fight. There will sometimes be mandatory fights until the next spot on a map opens up.
Critical path should be: Fairy forest south of starting town --> Bandit road --> Holy City (third town) --> Mountain range underground --> Temple

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did any of you guys know that Fenna is actually 28 year old according to the story? o_O

I guess she has Rukia complex... :p
A soon-to-be semi-loli Christmas cake is fine too. I find out you can even skip the female demon boss to finish the game. Poor boss...
Wait a second, 28 years old, did you mean Culotte, the weapon merchant guy in 2nd town?
If possible, I would like a convo about Feena mentioning her age.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A soon-to-be semi-loli Christmas cake is fine too. I find out you can even skip the female demon boss to finish the game. Poor boss...
Wait a second, 28 years old, did you mean Culotte, the weapon merchant guy in 2nd town?
If possible, I would like a convo about Feena mentioning her age.
No,Feena isn't 28 years old(no matter how you look at it there's no way she's more than 16 tops)... The guy that posted that must have confused it with the shota like weapon seller...

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i don't know maybe i'm not search it hard enough or the author delete the link from his/her site, but i can't found that update link etigoya posted earlier

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a ver 1.02 now, which includes new equipment (no weapon). Probably that's why he deleted the 1.01 patch, and now you have to redownload the game to have the new minor contents.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i don't believe i'm saying this but...

if anyone have the 1.02 please announce that you have them so i could ask a PM for the update...

unless the author posted the update link like he posted the 1.01

oh and for the 1.01 update, just click the link etigoya provided earlier, its still functioning

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No,Feena isn't 28 years old(no matter how you look at it there's no way she's more than 16 tops)... The guy that posted that must have confused it with the shota like weapon seller...
I read it when you bring Mariel to the boy in the second weapon shop. Feena tells Mariel that she is 28 when she says something about all of them being pretty young.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I read it when you bring Mariel to the boy in the second weapon shop. Feena tells Mariel that she is 28 when she says something about all of them being pretty young.
Nah, it's very like directed to the young boy, although it feels like Mariel suddenly know the young boy's age. The conversation goes something like:

Feena: Thank you very much, please take care of her.
Mariel: Eh? 28 years old? Really?
Feena: ... ... Please take care of her well.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Female demon boss is in the fort North of the third town. Enter the fort and aim to get to the top of the fort (top left). Just keep searching until you get to the top. Don't bother with the tent in the middle, I think monsters just keep spawning from there.

There are two ways into the temple, one is the hillside up the stairs map, the other is go through the mountain range underground and fight the statue and sneak in that way saving the head priestess along the way (depending on Holiness?).

I actually don't think the game will gate your progress in anyway, so technically you can probably speed run it by traveling the entire map running through location to location to return to the temple as long as you are strong enough to fight. There will sometimes be mandatory fights until the next spot on a map opens up.
Critical path should be: Fairy forest south of starting town --> Bandit road --> Holy City (third town) --> Mountain range underground --> Temple
no, she doesn't show up there until you do the third town event.

I went there but it was empty. went back to the third town, did that thing in the top corner, some big orc showed up, killed it, took me back into the city, then I went back up onto the wall again and she was there.

some event about trading some of her victims for yourself? THEN you can go to her fort thing, after that.