What's new

ACT [ ONEONE1 ] Orgafighter - ERO Flash Action GAME オルガファイター ERO Flash Action GAME RE105779 RJ105779

Status
Not open for further replies.

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Not Released)

This looks like Shinobi girl XD :D
no its not its a text/decision game

the shinobi bit is like a beta version of another game you get if you buy the text game

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if the trial version is a standalone that's just zipped in that other game, i hope it's not too much of an issue if someone could upload it for free :)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

trial dosent work

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me either. Anyone have a possible solution?

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found this game uploaded on netload but you will need a premium account to download its 601 MB size.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

this game has been released today [deleted cuz loli]
What does this thing have to do with the sidescroller again?

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Kinda suprised this game hasn't been uploaded around yet
The only working link so far is the one that requires premium.. :c

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There was a link for the demo of the text game, and unless I'm reading it incorrectly, apparently this sidescroller is a bonus part of this text game. I tried it out and I couldn't find the sidescroller in it, but what I did find was the title being "loli bitch." So I had to delete it. Still trying to figure out what connection it had for sure with the sidescroller

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a link for the demo of the text game, and unless I'm reading it incorrectly, apparently this sidescroller is a bonus part of this text game. I tried it out and I couldn't find the sidescroller in it, but what I did find was the title being "loli bitch." So I had to delete it. Still trying to figure out what connection it had for sure with the sidescroller
I think the trial is only in the full version of the game but apparently the trial doesn't work or something.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I posted a link to that trial, and deleted it, cause it was loli, and I mistakenly thought back then it was this Game... ^^

Still searching for this game... but so far no luck...
All apparent links are netload, and prolly fake links....

Wil try and update once I know more....
(seeing as loli isnt allowed here, if I do find it, I wil repack only this game...) :rolleyes:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think the trial is only in the full version of the game but apparently the trial doesn't work or something.
Trial meaning what? The demo? The demo is of the text game.

I posted a link to that trial, and deleted it, cause it was loli, and I mistakenly thought back then it was this Game... ^^
You weren't the person I was talking about, so I don't see how this helps my question.

I don't know why this is happening, but why does no one follow the things I ask? It's not you and I'm not picking out you two specifically, but I keep asking things in ways that I imagine are their simplest form, and people STILL can't follow. I can't be THAT abstract that no one ever understands me. All I asked for was a confirmation that the sidescroller is going to be INSIDE or packaged with this loli text game.

Also
(seeing as loli isnt allowed here, if I do find it, I wil repack only this game...) :rolleyes:
Don't really see why the eyeroll is necessary, it's illegal, so it's not really allowed anywhere.

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The trial for the platformer is only available if you download/buy the full loli game. It's like a bonus to the game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You keep saying trial. So the whole finished end result of this side scroller game would be packaged completely separately as it's own game? Only the demo of it is in this loli game?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trial meaning what? The demo? The demo is of the text game.

You weren't the person I was talking about, so I don't see how this helps my question.

I don't know why this is happening, but why does no one follow the things I ask? It's not you and I'm not picking out you two specifically, but I keep asking things in ways that I imagine are their simplest form, and people STILL can't follow. I can't be THAT abstract that no one ever understands me. All I asked for was a confirmation that the sidescroller is going to be INSIDE or packaged with this loli text game.

Also

Don't really see why the eyeroll is necessary, it's illegal, so it's not really allowed anywhere.
oh the eye rolling wasnt meant like that, I meant it like, its not allowed, so wil have to take it out.... sorry if I said it a bit weird I guess.... :cool:

The package is said to have it in there, but I cannot confirm this currently, wil try and figure out more when I can.... sorry if I didnt get what you meant...

It was most likely not because of how you worded it.... more likely I read it wrong... (am dyslexic and non-american/english...)

- edited:

If you checked the DL site link here:

You wil see that they added images for both games....
So I am assuming both wil be in there....
(trial only has the Zomg/Loli game in there for as far as I know though....)

Edited 2:
Also just checked their site, and both games linked to the same page... so I would think that the package should have both in there, or they wouldnt link both games to the same page (official site)

Hope the DLsite and offical site help a bit

Also sorry if I sometimes mess up with my replies.... Hope you wil understand... (am only human...)

Last edited:

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here we go (not for loli OFC) :
h t t p://hentai4daily.com/dlsite/%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88-120714-oneone1-%E2%97%8B%E5%AD%A6%E7%94%9F%E3%83%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%93%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E5%A6%BB-%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9B%E5%AE%B6%E6%97%8F%E8%A8%88/#more-15534

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here we go (not for loli OFC) :
h t t p://hentai4daily.com/dlsite/%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88-120714-oneone1-%E2%97%8B%E5%AD%A6%E7%94%9F%E3%83%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%93%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E5%A6%BB-%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9B%E5%AE%B6%E6%97%8F%E8%A8%88/#more-15534
Great find amigo! I'm glad this was uploaded today. Thx :D

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link doesnt work for me....:confused:

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link doesnt work for me....:confused:
Remove the spaces in http or copy & paste without it. Barry12 couldn't post url links yet so he made it look like a link.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip:)

Status
Not open for further replies.