Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A bit of girth is always liked as well, perhaps more than the length.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed. I think I would like mine an inch or two thicker and one to three inches longer. :eek:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Along the northern tangent to the prime meridian. (Hell if I know, side maybe?)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

What are everyone's opinions here about Manscaping?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm for it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Even..... down in the dick area? Like Bushwhacking? Cause Ive thought about it before. :eek:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

What about ?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Even..... down in the dick area? Like Bushwhacking? Cause Ive thought about it before. :eek:
I shave, I don't like it grown, personal comfort really.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Always trim, never let it grow more than half an inch. Bald, though? That's weird. At least groom yourself for your woman. Or man, whatever you're into. Taking it all the way, though, that's something you'll have to get her preference on.

Also, whether a woman counts girth more than length or vice versa depends on the woman. Maybe the majority prefer one or the other, but meh, who cares about that if you're with one of the minority? Also, seriously, who gives a damn how long or big you are? It's not the size, it's how you use it. So even if you're below average (which is closer to 5.5 than 6 btw, this taken from other studies not just the one posted here), you have nothing to worry about as long as you can make her come. And you can't do that unless you have the confidence that you can. Trust me when I say this - I can only be described as average, but sex with my woman is awesome because we've been together a long time and we know how to please each other. It also helps that I actually get turned on more by giving her pleasure than vice versa... although ironically sometimes that's a hindrance because if I'm doing really good and she's being really loud, I'll have to really concentrate on not being... premature =p

By the way, I'm bent too. Try lying her down on her opposite side (if you're bent to the left have her on her right side) so you can hit her G-spot with zero effort. Makes for some really intense orgasms. I prefer to think that being bent is just Darwin at work - men who please their woman make more babies =D So if you think being bent is a flaw, think the opposite.

One more thing. Which gender do all of you think is easier to get off (while we're on the topic)? I've heard both answers, and I'm curious as to what the results will be from here.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

That might be my problem self-concsiousness and lack of confidence. :(

As for which is easier to climax, Id say that's all dependant on how horny/slutty the person is, or their sex drive. It goes either way, Alias :p

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

One more thing. Which gender do all of you think is easier to get off (while we're on the topic)? I've heard both answers, and I'm curious as to what the results will be from here.
men...

"beat rod, tank empties"

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

There are way too many factors for a definite answer unless a multitude of scientific tests are done on the matter. First you have to determine whether it's self-gratification or someone making someone else come, the method by which it's done, the location it's done at, the mental and physical state of the person, the person's history or climaxing, etc. ... the list goes on...

..... sorry about that, give me one second...
*smacks self in the head with a hammer a few times*

LOL MEN R EAZIER ALL THEY HAVE 2 DO IS JERK OFF ROFL

BIO-101 class is making me think too much >.<

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm quite ashamed to say I think men can get off easier.

I wish I was a lesbian

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm quite ashamed to say I think men can get off easier.

Fix'd.

And for me, as for who gets off easier, it all depends on what's going on. I've found, in the past, actual sex made it a lot easier to get my boyfriend off than oral, whereas I'm the other way around.