What's new

RPG [ はむっはむ] フェアリー村ものがたり (RJ148967)

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this got announced today. Looks like a kinda mishmash of Alice in Wonderland and Japanese folk tales. Gotta say, I'm pretty excited. Shota though, is that legal here?

X to interact on main map and jump on sidescroll bits
Y to shoot fuckin kamehamehas
D for menu
S for using special pickups in sidescroll

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ146833.html

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

datree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: フェアリー村ものがたり

Shota is generally looked down upon here. You are able to discuss but no links.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i sense shota

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont see Shota in DLSite tags and theres 1-2 other games on here that are definantly shota that havent gotten shot down.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what actually is this?

Slipshod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think anyone appreciates it really when someone nitpicks, shota isn't supposed to be allowed, and if you suspect it having shota content (particularly if you don't know if it contains it), then err on the side of caution i would say

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i can't get out of the village on demo >.<
what i need to do?

Skylive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shota is almost the same as loli, just with underage boys instead of girls. And everything underage goes generally gainst the forum rules, easy as that.

Though in the end it's Toxics decision i guess :>

I really like the style of the game btw.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

no shota tag=no shota unless you speak japanese the main character could just be small

R

Ryka

Don't take anything for clear-cut. If it's not listed as Shota, and it looks Shota, it is Shota. I think it even has a warning before the game opens about Shota content. Also, I don't think any grown men have teddy bears sitting at their tables in their houses. It's Shota. Sorry about your bad luck.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't take anything for clear-cut. If it's not listed as Shota, and it looks Shota, it is Shota. I think it even has a warning before the game opens about Shota content. Also, I don't think any grown men have teddy bears sitting at their tables in their houses. It's Shota. Sorry about your bad luck.
I don't think he's the one who put the house together.
That said, the age of consent is lower in Japan. What's shota to them isn't to us. In most developed countries the age of consent is 16-18. So technically, in such places you could have a very adult looking person that's still considered shota/loli there due to the characters simply not being at the age of consent.

Which effectively means that nothing is safe.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't figure out how to leave town ether. I've spoken with everyone and saved back at the house where I started but nothing has changed/happened.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't figure out how to leave town ether. I've spoken with everyone and saved back at the house where I started but nothing has changed/happened.
Speak to everyone again. One of the girls should give you a bag. Then another should trade you a gem for the bag. Then you'll be able to leave through one of the exits.

R

Ryka

I probably am about to say what has been said countless times before.

Are you willing to testify that in the courts where this server is based upon? In the UK and America, if it's a clear boy, EVEN WITH A WARNING IN THE BEGINNING. OF ANY LANGUAGE. Then that is grounds for jailtime of an innocent server owner, and shut down of said server.

Really, just use your head about these things. Don't take chances, because what you think isn't exactly what a 60 year old with decades of law enforcement knowledge (aka judge) under their belt would think.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

we really need to stop with this legal crap.
no links.

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Summary of this thread:
Bla bla bla... Shota here, Shota there... more bla bla bla.
Sharing publicly is a NO
Discussing the game is FINE

So how did you guys think about the demo?
What I'm thinking is that there was an A-hole wizard who made this mushroom girl horny, then the kingdom's soil became infertile.
So its up to our boy who got dragged in by following a mouse-rabbit into a bush to satisfy everyone's horniness.

What I found to progress in the demo is:
1. Talk to Everyone
2. Talk to Top Middle house
3. Talk to Top Right house (there are supposed to be 2 people now)
4. Go bottom right forest.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I like to think of the story being a shota wizard subduing the "spirit" with sex, but some disaster happened to nearly ruin the world, and the shota hero needing to have sex with the various spirits to restore the world (I think that's why each enemy has something near it to show their mood, cowgirl has cow, peachgirl has peach tree, mermaid has fish, etc), and some spirits are actively trying to corrupt the girls in the village, and he has to stop them, (EX: Mushroom girl corrupting the girl, succubus corrupting two women at the end of the demo)

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The plot is pretty close to what Resaiyu12 said. The disaster though was that the wizard disappeared one day, while his duties were to "do" the spirits to keep the land fertile and the spirits from making trouble. Since the village is very tiny and has no men, they were unable to keep up the duties of the wizard. Then the MC is inexplicably teleported near the village while supposedly being a descendant of the wizard that disappeared, and the game starts from there. As for why the spirits are making trouble... It just seems like that's their personality. They do calm down and let you pass after you cum with them once though. Quest wise, it's more of doing small things and it escalates through each quest. The first quest involving combat is to get a nose for a teddy bear after all...

The gameplay is interesting since it was designed to be played with a gamepad, but I can't get any controllers on my end to work with it. All of the text can be hooked, but the repeating is annoying enough to do manual translations for each line.

Last edited:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

love games with dot animation:) since it's shota, could someone PM link?