Developed By:
CodeRed ( )

Release Date:
August 14th '13

RJ Number:

File Size:
145 MB

Download Link:

Another game from CodeRed... apparently still as confusing as ever. This time I think it's a male protag, haven't played yet so see how we go. Let me know if any problems with links, MEGA have been cracking down a bit recently. That or people are ratting on us.

Viva la Starke

Last edited:

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [CodeRed] Montagne Blue Story/モンターニュブル物語

oh Dalock, silly silly Dalock =D

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like agth won't be able to pick up on the text properly in this game because of the dash HUD.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like agth won't be able to pick up on the text properly in this game because of the dash HUD.
Just hash tag out the "draw_text(x, y, 30, line_height, "DASH")" from the カスタムゲージ描画機能 script using RPG Maker VX Ace. Solved the dash spam problem for me.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Keep moving and running around.

Could someone tell me how to play this game ?

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can unlock all the CGs from the start by fiddling with the system menu (the last book in your inventory. The menu has two pages; the second page's third option will unlock all CGs, which can be viewed by selecting the blue book.

OP
Dalock

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can unlock all the CGs from the start by fiddling with the system menu (the last book in your inventory. The menu has two pages; the second page's third option will unlock all CGs, which can be viewed by selecting the blue book.
Why people always gotta ruin all the fun by thinking with their dicks -.-

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What? No one's forcing you to unlock anything.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

before drama start lets talk about the game.
so far i found 1 way to get CG by stealing door key inside the room west from you house during evening / night time
Then go back to afternoon time use the key and talk to the woman inside.

so for starter i think had to play thief mode and since i still can't text hook it (dashdashdash enuff T_T) it will be seriusly hard to progress as hint mostly from understanding the talk.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

before drama start lets talk about the game.
so far i found 1 way to get CG by stealing door key inside the room west from you house during evening / night time
Then go back to afternoon time use the key and talk to the woman inside.

so for starter i think had to play thief mode and since i still can't text hook it (dashdashdash enuff T_T) it will be seriusly hard to progress as hint mostly from understanding the talk.
You need the translation, as you can unlock the h scenes only when you have the information ("books" in your inventory) about the girl and follow them. Read my previous post above how to fix the dash spam, or just download this (just packed the already edited game's folder): https://mega.co.nz/#!GAVUmA7A!RLkgdlLR7n0NaYEuTg3EO3ecVZMDuYMzeC00dQ3w8PI

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the share. After trying it doesn't look like "grind 100 mobs to see 1 CG". Promising to say the least.

Last edited:
OP
Dalock

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the share. After trying it doesn't look like "grind 100 mobs to see 1 CG". Promising to say the least.
It's a CodeRed game after all... usually nonsensical weirdness that somehow revolves around lots of sex for no real reason other than to have sex.

Man I kinda miss the grind 100 mobs to see 1 CG games though o_O

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tehre are two books on the hero's table. One is for saving, the oher is for the settings menu. One of the options take you to a walktrough of the game on the CodeRed site.

The game is far from hard, but it is complicated, especially without understanding of the language.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how i can fine Necklace quest サラ-2

Rubricate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how i can fine Necklace quest サラ-2
According to the japanese walkthrough, you can find the necklace at the northeast part of the map. In a bush.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

walkthrough hope that will help some people
etch event

The Lyra [1] conditions: no 01, to obtain "information" to examine the door in the house of Laila 1F (morning)
02, to get the "key to the bedroom" to examine the chest in the house of Laila 1F 03, talk to Lyra to use the key in the door in the house of Laila 1F (morning)

[-2] Laila conditions: Laila achieve 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to Lyra who is on the bench of Montagne Bull North (evening)
03 to discover the "junk" to examine the box is 02, the central warehouse, talk to Lyra who is central warehouse (evening)

Giselle [1]] conditions: -1 achieved Laila, Monica -1 achieve 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Giselle who is Montagne Bull west (evening)
02 and dividing the pot to examine the basket next to the home of Giselle 03, talk to Giselle who is next to the home of Giselle (morning)

Giselle [-2] conditions: -1 achieved Giselle, Mia -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Giselle who is next to the home of Giselle (evening)
02, to discover the "clothes Mia" examines the small closet in the home of Giselle 03 2F, talk to Giselle that at home 2F of Giselle (night)

[1] Kate conditions: Laila achieve 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to Kate at the home of Kate (evening)
02, 03 to obtain a "stuffed" Check the box in the house 2F of Giselle, to pass the stuffed animal to talk to Kate who is west warehouse (morning)

[Kate] -2 conditions: -1 achieve Kate, Erishia -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Kate who is west warehouse (morning)
02, 03 to obtain a "fashion magazine" to examine the bookshelf of the home of Kate, talk to Kate who is Montagne Bull center (night)

[1] Rose conditions: Laila achieve 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to Rose who is Montagne Bull northeast (evening)
02, to get the "key to the rose" to examine the flower next to the house of Monica 03, talk to Rose to use the key in the house of Rose (night)

[Rose] -2 conditions: -1 achieve Rose, Kate achieved 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to Rose at home of Kate (morning)
02, you need to clean and examine the flower of the house of Kate 03, talk to Rose at home of Kate (morning)

[1] Fio conditions: -1 achieved Lyra, Erishia -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to the Fio at home 2F of Fio (night)
Cleaning the cattle shed to examine the straw is 02, the Montagne Bull southwest 03, talk to the Fio at home 2F of Fio (night)

[-2] Fio conditions: Fiorito -1 achieve 01, to obtain "information" to talk to the Fio at home 1F of Fio (evening)
Talk to Fio who is 03, in front of the house of Lewis to hang out laundry to examine the clothesline is 02, in front of the house of Lewis (evening)

[1] Erishia conditions: Laila achieve 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to Erishia who is next to the house of Rose (night)
Talk to Erishia who is 03, in front of the house of Fio to increase the water to cabbage to examine the field is 02, in front of the house of Fio (morning)

[-2] Erishia conditions: -1 achieved Erishia, Kate achieved 01 -1, to obtain "information" to talk to the Fio at home of Erishia (evening)
02, 03 to obtain the "key to the warehouse" examine the small bookshelf in the house of Monica 2F, talk to Erishia use the key in the West warehouse (night)

[1] Monica conditions: to obtain "information" examined -1 achieved Lyra, Rose -1 achieve 01, the door of the house of Monica (night)
02, to get the "key of the cross" examine the small desk in the house of Monica 1F 03, talk to Monica to use the key in the house of Monica (night)

[Monica] -2 conditions: Monica -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Monica who is on a bench in the Montagne Bull North (evening)
03 you wish to examine the desk is 02, the Montagne Bull northeast, talk to Monica who is Montagne Bull northeast (evening)

[1] Sarah conditions: Laila -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Sarah at home 2F of Giselle (night)
02, to get rid of cockroaches to examine the flowers in the house of Laila 03 2F, talk to Sarah at home 2F of Laila (night)

[Sarah] -2 conditions: Sarah -2 achieved 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Sarah who is Montagne Bull center (morning)
03, 03 to obtain the "necklace" to examine the grass of Montagne Bull northeast, passing the necklace to talk to Sarah who is Montagne Bull center (morning)

[1] Mia conditions: -1 achieved Lyra, rest until the evening three or more times 01, to obtain "information" to talk to Mia who is Montagne north Bull (male)
02, 03 for the treatment of injuries to examine the birds are in the Montagne Bull north, scold talk to Mia who is Montagne north Bull (male)

[Mia] -2 conditions: -1 achieved Mia, Sara achieved 01 -2, to obtain "information" to talk to Mia at home 2F of Giselle (evening)
02, is the story of Mia and talk to Sarah who is Montagne Bull center (morning)

Harlem [1] conditions: all of the above events achieved 01, talk to the Fio at home 1F of Fio (morning)

[Harlem] -2 conditions: Harlem -1 achieve 01, talk to Lyra who is Montagne Bull north (night)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

According to the japanese walkthrough, you can find the necklace at the northeast part of the map. In a bush.
i try but i Did not find anything.

i need Image this map

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

finally this game

google translate is problem

it translate ブル that are cow

WHYYYY

TriforceX

Reputation score

i try but i Did not find anything.

i need Image this map
I got it, on the MOST North East of the area, there's a tree so you need to be in position [x], north east most corner tree is marked as [T], and [ ] as empty spaces
[ fences ]
[ ][x][ ][T]
[ ][ ][ ][ ]

once you're on x, face NORTH and select, you should get it
p.s. I searched on the "afternoon"
p.s.s. not on "morning" or "night", but you can check if you can find the necklace on those times

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full Save

mega co nz /#!7QNzgJiJ!eC7OB2nNP6EF8LabZuEbnm2rfKNiV1QtDNRh-XLbrlQ