What's new

ACT Sacred Gear

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a neat little platformer, slow movement makes it feel a bit sluggish though. but its got sprite rape on death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Sacred Gear

That looks neat...
DL being a dick I cant download the trial for some reason..

You know what to do.. :3

KikiSama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That looks neat...
DL being a dick I cant download the trial for some reason..

You know what to do.. :3
Weird, I didn't have any trouble with it. Here's an alternate download anyway.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!SRZGyTgK!dadG2Xjl2xuF4y9A4MJsA1BWO1AHFDXy5C2fWOhVTNQ

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

It seems okay for a trial, and it holds promise, but the title screen pic is a bit cheesy and off-putting..

The way she's posing strongly suggests she has no idea how to use a projectile-firing weapon let alone a lazer-pistol..
(Thus I named the folder for my collection "Air-headed Blonde with space gun")

Hoping they will implement getting knocked down so that enemies can rape you while you're still kicking.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems okay for a trial, and it holds promise, but the title screen pic is a bit cheesy and off-putting..

The way she's posing strongly suggests she has no idea how to use a projectile-firing weapon let alone a lazer-pistol..

Hoping they will implement getting knocked down so that enemies can rape you while you're still kicking.
That or she is just really carefree and her looks completely deceives people. Then, she surprises people because she turns out to be a top class gunslinger that can kill hundreds while remaining as calm as a flower approaching its demise. Makes me think of gunslinger girl...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm definitely using that as the name now. Trial seems alright, it's a bit slow but it's easy to get over that. There really isn't that much of a challange to it, however I died a lot to that boss and it kinda reminded me of the megaman boss battles. The animations are pretty nice, but a bit fast on the H. The title BGM reminds me of Spyro which is awesome, because I love the "old" spyro games to death.

However, I want to see more sustenance to this as it feels more like a prototype.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

link

i'm out now' i'll Upload on mega later.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

save but you still have to beat the stage for the boss animation

Attachments

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, the controls feel a lot tighter than most two bit platformers or shooters I've played before. Haven't tried the full game yet though.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uploaded on mega

click Me

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh, I didn't try doing that because it's way too much of a pain to have to restart the whole level again for a cg.

Edit: well, okay, every time you hit no other than the boss just sends you back to the main menu. That's pretty terrible game design.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

oh, I didn't try doing that because it's way too much of a pain to have to restart the whole level again for a cg.

Edit: well, okay, every time you hit no other than the boss just sends you back to the main menu. That's pretty terrible game design.
Hit no other than the boss? What do you mean?

By the way, you can edit the savefile to unlock all six stages, and power-up too (though I don't know what Volcanic Hammer and Spread Shoot means, I didn't see any noticeable differences after I edit that two)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i think he meant selecting "no" in the continue screen. normally that would bring you back to the main menu, but if u do that in a boss fight, you'll be directed to a hcg scene. anyway, gotta agree that the game system is too troublesome. game might have been better if enemies rape the MC whenever there's contact instead of doing it after the life runs out.

hmsexy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hit no other than the boss? What do you mean?

By the way, you can edit the savefile to unlock all six stages, and power-up too (though I don't know what Volcanic Hammer and Spread Shoot means, I didn't see any noticeable differences after I edit that two)
I've also messed with the save too.

You need to set numbers of miracles to 2
if you want spread and volcanic powerups.
Set 1 if you want just volcanic or spread.
2 for both.

But you also gotta set them on in the script.

The powerups only give fancy powerful attack but they all do the same damage.

This game has some horrible game design. Most of the time I find myself falling off into cliffs and then restarting the level. Why does the level have to be so long?