What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Games of Desire has the Legend of Korra demo. Not bad for a schlick schlick game :p
Something seems different about this game compared to the others......It's almsot as if the art has improved ever so slightly.

Not so much the faces but the body and how the boobs jiggle. I dunno, can't put my finger on it.

This might be just me, tho.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey Haseo, what does the new poll looks like so far? Can you give us some input on that topic.
Would be really appreciated

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone. Sorry about being gone for a few months but I had a lot to deal with including losing my brother

Not trying to just be a lurker so I will catch up when I can.

Now I was also wondering where are the new hacked games posted? I didn't see on the first page.

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I just looked at the Legend of Korra demo and while I like the game and big boobs as much as the next guy am I the only that when it comes to characters that aren't original I would like to see them with the right proportions?

No disrespect to the anyone who makes these games as they are amazing but it's just how I feel.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hey Haseo, what does the new poll looks like so far? Can you give us some input on that topic.
Would be really appreciated
The new poll starts up in 2 days. The previous one was very short but to HelonEarth the winner of the Idea that got submitted by me, your idea made it into 7th place so not bad :)

My midterms end tomorrow so I will get the pictures and anything else that needs to be touched up around here tomorrow.

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn Haseo I just read what your Signature says and saw how red your Rep is. :(

But as it says from what I've seen before you're awesome at what you do. ^_^

Sorry that you have to put up with people who find joy in trolling

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi Dansama, i'm sorry for your loss :(
Regarding the red bars you are going to notice that it is very common for the people who talk about mnf here. So get ready to receive lots of "..." neg reps :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn Haseo I just read what your Signature says and saw how red your Rep is. :(

But as it says from what I've seen before you're awesome at what you do. ^_^

Sorry that you have to put up with people who find joy in trolling
I have stopped caring about rep but I actually am curious as to how far into the Red I can go haha I am at -2225 right now and it keeps going up lol.

Still thanks for the support and sorry about your loss my friend.

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your talk of rep prompted me to check my rep. Which was probably admittedly a mistake. However, I found a very entertaining message alongside a gray rep. This is what s/he said.

"Found you....Negrepper. You thought you could get away with it, little troll. Nice try. you won't be giving people negative rep much longer when I get you get banned."

Assuming this is a genuine message from someone actually active on this forum, I don't see why they would think that. I've been around since the old thread and haven't ever even participated in the rep system. I don't see why I'd start now. Also, thanks for your rep, Mittens. And, while i'm here, I suppose i'll thank Haseo and BCT for the latest game, too.

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you guys for the wishes. I lost my brother in law last August but the reason it was harder for me was because it was the first time I lost someone so close to my age.

As for the negative reps you guys get, that sucks.

Also I didn't see an answer. Have any games been cracked in the past few months?

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Press " User CP " at the top bar, it's the first page that comes up.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I apologize for the long delay in getting you guys Pictures but here they are.

I am going to be trying something different as well. Instead of setting up a lot of Spoiler tabs I think I may just link the Postimage where all the images are all together.

Let me know if you guys can see the pictures as this may work for some and not for others.

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am going to be trying something different as well. Instead of setting up a lot of Spoiler tabs I think I may just link the Postimage where all the images are all together.

Let me know if you guys can see the pictures as this may work for some and not for others.

The images are A OK, BRUTHA!

I actually prefer this format as well. :D

Surebu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its fine:D

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It works for me and I must tell you I really prefer that way of posting the picks.

My exams ended yesterday, I hope yours went as well as mine ;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well it seems everyone likes a full gallery instead of a bunch of Spoiler tabs lol.

A

AmantheKING

This format is great! I really like this way.

Thanks for the pictures Haseo! :D