RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

brookebi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

i have poopy 4mbps... lol
is there a way to perhapse translate this game?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you miss Hyperk2's full translation?
The links from Hyperk2 don't wanna work for me... it says they blocked or so... whether i click it or copy and paste it... but i did find a working translation on page 16... i do hope Hyperk2's link will be up soon again though... full translation sounds awesome =)

brookebi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The links from Hyperk2 don't wanna work for me... it says they blocked or so... whether i click it or copy and paste it... but i did find a working translation on page 16... i do hope Hyperk2's link will be up soon again though... full translation sounds awesome =)
hehe thats what i asked ^^ and oh hey a kupo!!!!

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire has this forum blocked. So clicking on a link directly will never work. Right click on Hyperk2's link and click "Copy Link Address." Paste it into your address bar, it's what I did.

Edit: I am an idiot and can't read apparently. You said you did copy-paste it. I'll reupload the translation files to Mega, assuming Hyperk doesn't have a problem with that.

Last edited:

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mediafire has this forum blocked. So clicking on a link directly will never work. Right click on Hyperk2's link and click "Copy Link Address." Paste it into your address bar, it's what I did.

Edit: I am an idiot and can't read apparently. You said you did copy-paste it. I'll reupload the translation files to Mega, assuming Hyperk doesn't have a problem with that.
No need good sir! I went ahead and created a Mega account and updated my original post with mirror links. While I don't seem to have the problem, I understand that it might be annoying for those that do so I went ahead and did that. Same with my Hikaru Senki translation if you're interested in that too.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, awesome. Thanks!

Anyway, does anybody know why I can only put certain armors on certain girls? Sorry if this was mentioned before.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, awesome. Thanks!

Anyway, does anybody know why I can only put certain armors on certain girls? Sorry if this was mentioned before.
That's just how it is, the way the game was designed. Make sure you press A or S, one of those I forget, on the crafting screen to show who can equip it.

ElfenDream

Reputation score

Can someone upload to mega the 1.05 version? please :)

Vacion

Reputation score

I'm trying to use your Creature Hunter translation and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it correctly.

1- I used the rpg maker decrypter to decrypt the game files.
2-I copied the data and graphics folders to the main game folder
3-I copied the files from the translation to the main data folder
4-I deleted the old RGS game file.

And yet when I boot up the game nothing is translated. Is it because I'm trying to use the translation with version 2.00 instead of 1.05?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure that there is no version 2.0 yet, it's still in progress judging by the blog and DLsite.

No idea what you have.

The "Overall" completion until the next version is at 82% as of 1-7-2015, at 12-2-2014 it was at 73%. That means it could be 2 months or so until the version you think exists actually does (If it keeps pace, which I'm sure it won't). Well I've never seen them call it "version 2.0" but whatever.

Seems it may be called "Creature Hunters Strike". Or maybe that's a possible sequel after the next update.

Last edited:

darkerangel02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is someone able to upload a full save for ver 1.05?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone interested, there's an update on the circles website. Looks like it's ~90% done on all the new content. Some new pictures as well.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh nice, I hope it's a little more challenging though.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using the full translation, it seems like the succubus "riding on top" move is bugged and won't unlock in the gallery. Other than that, a very good effort.

The game was pretty fun all in all, even if unlocking some of the gallery images got a bit convoluted (like the slime-on-futa animation, jeez).

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using the full translation, it seems like the succubus "riding on top" move is bugged and won't unlock in the gallery. Other than that, a very good effort.
hyper2k's translation was partially based on Sorter's partial translation, which had this problem. You can use my translation instead if you want, it shouldn't have this issue. I've also translated a couple of things that hyper2k missed and corrected some spelling. The only thing not translated yet should be some of the dialogue with the NPCs at the fort.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um, in the gallery mode, is there a way too see other characters? I can only see cut ins with the main character, no one else

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Um, in the gallery mode, is there a way too see other characters? I can only see cut ins with the main character, no one else
Select them at the top of the gallery, though to unlock that option you have to reach lv 15 with the character you want to see.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Select them at the top of the gallery, though to unlock that option you have to reach lv 15 with the character you want to see.
I see thanks. I was wondering what that top bar was for, should probably apply the translation patch haha

Status
Not open for further replies.