What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension] ARMORED FUCKER~Radio Controled Lady RJ049667

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

Did anyone figure out how to fix the messed up models? I read somewhere about video accelerator will help, but dose it really help? I don't want do buy one just to find out I didn't need it all.
For people who usually don't turn back a page.

Sorry for quoting myself, but it would be nice if someone could give some ideas.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.31v depends on more often than before commuters.
now and the middle of the fight stops the game

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For people who usually don't turn back a page.

Sorry for quoting myself, but it would be nice if someone could give some ideas.
Would be interested with a possible solution to, since the models in my game are also messed up and laggy on a relatively new machine.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I do not quite understand this game, I have a $2k rig and all I get are mostly missing polygons on both the player and the cpu fighters. Is there an actual solution to this that someone can take us through? It is obviously a problem for more than just a few isolated people.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I do not quite understand this game, I have a $2k rig and all I get are mostly missing polygons on both the player and the cpu fighters. Is there an actual solution to this that someone can take us through? It is obviously a problem for more than just a few isolated people.
One thing that people might be missing is that his Armored Fucker game required a MatrixEngine program to be installed, so this game might need that engine installed as well.
Edit: Alright I found the site, AFF's Dlsite page has a link to it at the bottom, which might be mostly ignored so here you guys go!

Last edited:

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance on a save for armored fucker final? there was a link back on page 10, but its long dead

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

One thing that people might be missing is that his Armored Fucker game required a MatrixEngine program to be installed, so this game might need that engine installed as well.
Do tell, as I saw no mention of that on the dlsite page. I also did not see it as part of the mega file that was posted not too long ago either. What doesnt make sense is that the game runs aside from missing some of the polygons on the models, I would think it were running properly otherwise.

I guess the mystery becomes, where is this matrix engine thing hiding out of all of this?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have matrix engine installed and the models are still messed up.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have matrix engine installed and the models are still messed up.
i had the same problem sometimes ago. fixed setting system to jap locale (even visual language and other optons). It happens cos it fails to read the 3d data models file
ps: on win7

Last edited:

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is running too slow for me :( even though i have 3gb vga and 16gb of ram.

using metrix engin as well btw, any idea what could be the problem?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but does anyone have a copy of Armored Fucker Final they can share? Despite my best efforts I can't seem to find a copy elsewhere.

OP
S

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Christ... Way to make me feel like a geezer! Can't believe it's been 7 years since my original post...

I'll poke around for it, but me thinks this is history. Only 200 something DL's on DLsite and it's been forever.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Just happen to have a link lying around.
Rin Umiko said:

Drag the slider to human and click the button that appears to see links.
The link can only be accessed from this site.
If you want to share it on some other site, please re-upload to a file host of your choice. Please don't use my links to share.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't want to risk my account be banned. I would be very grateful if you can understand this.

Have fun playing.

Reputation score

really sorry for the necro post but i recently lost my copy of armored fucker and i was hoping someone here would still have one and was willing to share

long time lurker first time poster im desperate to find this again and would be very thankfull

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

really sorry for the necro post but i recently lost my copy of armored fucker and i was hoping someone here would still have one and was willing to share

long time lurker first time poster im desperate to find this again and would be very thankfull
6 years of lurking o_O impressive. Did you try Rin's link?

Drag the slider to the right, wait a couple seconds and click the Mega link that shows up. Worked for me.

Reputation score

yeah 6 years is too long to be lurking :eek:

i tried that link but its for Armored fucker final im looking for the first installment but thanks for help

edit: i think i found an ancient torrent hope it works!

Last edited:

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

deep into my hard drive I found the original zip file I downloaded from dlsite many years ago...

Reputation score

thank you!

the torrent i found was a virus in disguise so im not gonna spread the link around here

but thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.