What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK ] Cursed Sword Riciel and the Lust God's Prison / 魔剣士リシェルと淫神の監獄 (RE145330) (RJ145330)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

how do you pickpocket (or whatever) and where do you even go? I found the first and second villages, but all i can see after that is a dungeon full of robots that gives a sex scene when you get to the top, and the guy who offers to teleport you out of the dungeon traps you in a wall or something.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

you should have a small symbol under your potion symbol if you highlight with shift and then press z on the object or person you'll steal and yeah i'm stuck at a boss fight after you enter the main tower

in order to open the main tower at the front you to use the steal command on the door

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know how is called the mini-game inside the main game under discussion. It is rather logical one. You should move elements (fire, water etc) in order to pass through every floor and go up to the top (fifth?) where you find a bonus.
Did anyone meet such games in Internet? How they are called in English? To which category they belong? Any useful links? :confused:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's ver.1.2, latest is 1.3 though. Anyone has that?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for keep ya waiting, there ya go (down there)

Attachments

Shyboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the first save point with +2000, i can make one with lvl -X for more def at the late point but i guess its not needed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.3 v it faulty.
grabbing scenes can not turn you.

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have an issue where the game keeps pressing down right nonstop on the keyboard?
It's happened in one other game recently for me, and on none of the other programs on my PC. Weirdest shit ever.

No it isn't sticky keys.
I've verified this isn't caused by my keyboard or mouse by using on-screen-keyboard with only the mouse and also using only keyboard.
I even ran windows in safe mode and it still happened.
Even ran a virus scan just in case.

Using 1.3 provided by fantasyzero

Funny thing is this game(1.3) was playing just fine for me the other day...

edit:attempted a system restore from a week ago, and windows claims to have failed to restore, yet my problem is fixed...for now...weird shit

Last edited:

whitepaperx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have an issue where the game keeps pressing down right nonstop on the keyboard?
It's happened in one other game recently for me, and on none of the other programs on my PC. Weirdest shit ever.
Do you have a controller plugged in? It might be reading controller inputs and your controller could be bugged. That's my only guess.

Goku123

Reputation score

Is there an English patch for version 1.2? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No it isn't sticky keys.
I've verified this isn't caused by my keyboard or mouse by using on-screen-keyboard with only the mouse and also using only keyboard.
I even ran windows in safe mode and it still happened.
Even ran a virus scan just in case.

Using 1.3 provided by fantasyzero

Funny thing is this game(1.3) was playing just fine for me the other day...

edit:attempted a system restore from a week ago, and windows claims to have failed to restore, yet my problem is fixed...for now...weird shit
I'd get this every now and again in wolf/rpg maker games, I'd recommend a piece of software called kbreset. Works everytime for me.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to be that guy but can someone reupload this please I can't download it from the old link anymore :s

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry to be that guy but can someone reupload this please I can't download it from the old link anymore :s
Wait for me.
I'm uploading v1.3 (latest version)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Done, down there.

Attachments

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bring this up again, but i was trying to find this game (this circle is awesome) and could someone reupload please.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bring this up again, but i was trying to find this game (this circle is awesome) and could someone reupload please.
Ver1.3