What's new

[DMM] Inyouchuu (Mobile game, can use Emulator)

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

I don't see a thread on this game (i have used the search), thought i would bring it to your attention since i like the series.

First and foremost, it seems it contains loli, so i will not post a link to it, but it's ranked 3 at the DMM Mobile Game / Smart Phone section under the name 淫妖蟲.

Secondly, the Bluestacks Emulator works with the game (Tested), so you can play it in your PC!

It's your standard Card Collecting Game, but they have a guild system and one of the best artwork in DMM. I don't see a PvP section inside, so it's less stressful on new players.

Finally, it would be great if you can help me by using my Referral Code~! Thank you in advance~ ;)

In Game Name: HolyPaw.
Referral Code: T8B48x45.

FAQs:
- There are 2 types of resources, both recover by 1 point every 1 minute. Stamina (Blue) is used for moving forward in quests, It does not decrease until you reach lv 21. Power / AP (Red) is used for beating bosses that appear in quests, 20AP for 1x and 50AP for 3x the power.
- Chests can be found while exploring quests. You can request others to open the silver ones for you, does not cost anything to open and usually contain potions. Gold Chests require gold keys that can be found using various means.
- Guilds can be joined from the beginning of the game, they are convenient way of informing others that you need help in beating bosses. We might even be able to create a guild for the people in this forum if we have many players. ^^
- Gatcha is similar to other games, you can get tickets from various events to get good cards.
- Travel Training (Purple icon at the middle bottom) is used to send 2 cards to 2 locations for 3 or 8 hours. This will give you gold and exp. It will also raise the affection rating of the cards. Note: Cards won't be available for battle while you do this.
- Missions are available, they can be viewed at the banner (middle top of main page). Completing a series of them will give you nice rewards.

I will update more later, just ask away and i'll add relevant details when i have the time.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Inyouchuu (Mobile game, can use Emulator)

Just wondering, but is there an actual APK file for this game?

If so, would it possible for you to PM it to me?

The FAQ would be cool too.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any relation to the movie of the same name?

OP
L

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Starbound
There is no need for an APK file, just download Bluestacks, go to it's browser, go to DMM.co.jp , login and go to the game.

@Fenril
Yes, it's related.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Starbound
There is no need for an APK file, just download Bluestacks, go to it's browser, go to DMM.co.jp , login and go to the game.
Ah, a pity. I was wondering if there was another way to run it aside from my phone's browser.

OP
L

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, a pity. I was wondering if there was another way to run it aside from my phone's browser.
Bluestacks is a free emulator for the PC, which means that you can run it on the PC and play the game on the PC. lol

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You typically don't even need bluestacks.

Chrome comes with user-agent spoofing built-in (for mobile testing purposes).

However more japanese devs are catching on to this and are checking mobile-browser specific DOM properties such as "ontouchevent" which does not exist in browser DOM. For these situations I simply use a chrome extension to inject the required properties to the DOM tree.

Are the images from the games? Or new images?

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Stumbled upon this by clicking the ahegao faced chick.

Game seems to have expanded into the browser platform; can use chrome and firefox with no real problems.

Is there any wiki for this game? I have no idea what some of the functions are.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably shouldnt bother playing it I think it recycles all of its CG from its visual novel games you can find them searching exhentai

OP
L

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the images are not recycled from what i've seen so far.

I'm kinda wondering how many people play this? :D

Edit: This game is no longer mobile-only, can now be found in DMM normally