What's new

ACT [ Sosei] [ 粗製] The Lewdbeasts, the Witch and her Daughter / 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RE126372 RJ126372

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A quick points for the lazy:
Sprite Sex
Gallery
Cloth destruction
Tower Defense

Now for the longer-ish
You control the young witch character with WASD, mouse wheel to adjust zoom level, and left click to fire magic missile as your own attack

Between each wave you can setup 3 different towers, Fire (fairly straight angle high damage but slow firing), Ice ( constant AoE around it, slows enemies) and Lightning (can hit anywhere in the map, but have low damage and can miss sometimes)

There's also shop accessible from the main menu that is for unlocking gallery, buying upgrade (such as more money when killing enemies, stronger magic missile, tier 2 tower)

Getting hit break your cloth and when naked getting touched by enemies will lead to rape (you can escape fairly easily though)

But being tower defense, obviously you need something to defend. In this case it's your house in the middle of the map (wave 1-10 have enemies come from only one side, all the waves after will have them from both)

Personal thought:
Quite fun actually, there's some thought put into balancing this (your character run faster toward the way she's facing, towers get temporarily disabled when touched by enemies)
Art is pretty good.

Price is 735 yen, assuming there's no further expansion then there'll be 6 story(waves) based scene and 12 enemies for gallery. I'd say that's a decent price for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RJ126372

It looks interesting,but still a small game anyhow,wish some more exciting incoming.:D

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You control the young witch character with WASD, mouse wheel to adjust zoom level, and left click to fire magic missile as your own attack

Between each wave you can setup 3 different towers, Fire (fairly straight angle high damage but slow firing), Ice ( constant AoE around it, slows enemies) and Lightning (can hit anywhere in the map, but have low damage and can miss sometimes)

There's also shop accessible from the main menu that is for unlocking gallery, buying upgrade (such as more money when killing enemies, stronger magic missile, tier 2 tower)

Getting hit break your cloth and when naked getting touched by enemies will lead to rape (you can escape fairly easily though)

But being tower defense, obviously you need something to defend. In this case it's your house in the middle of the map (wave 1-10 have enemies come from only one side, all the waves after will have them from both)
The informative first post for this game is much appreciated. It was enough to get me to try the demo for a game I might have otherwise overlooked.

thswherizat

Reputation score

The 20 waves of the demo were a lot of fun! You could add to the OP that it also has clothing destruction, and a gallery function. I'm going to be eagerly watching for the full version of this one!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The 20 waves of the demo were a lot of fun! You could add to the OP that it also has clothing destruction, and a gallery function. I'm going to be eagerly watching for the full version of this one!
You mean these?

thswherizat

Reputation score

It would be good to add those to the quick points for the lazy, as they are the sort of things people look for when finding games.

But thanks for the non-sarcastic method of replying.

SethK

Reputation score

My only complaint is that the grass blocks the view in the gallery.. In the trial version at least. Hopefully that'll be fixed for release.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My only complaint is that the grass blocks the view in the gallery.. In the trial version at least. Hopefully that'll be fixed for release.
I thought so too until I remembered that you can zoom in and out with the scroll wheel...

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good Game, but to be honest i'm more interested in that MILF, and I was really hoping for an alternative bad end, or at some some scenes where her mother will get into action. I mean, it was the MILF whom staying in the house right? So why is the girl the one who's getting raped while the monster managed to break through?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's the deal with the invisible enemies (im guessing the bugs)

Just shadows that go by and dont hurt me, round wave 10

razaku

Reputation score

You have to walk under them and aim up.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Good Game, but to be honest i'm more interested in that MILF, and I was really hoping for an alternative bad end, or at some some scenes where her mother will get into action. I mean, it was the MILF whom staying in the house right? So why is the girl the one who's getting raped while the monster managed to break through?
It's actually monsters attacking when the mom is not home (usually called to help out with something in the village)

Flying enemies :x zoom out to see them clearly (or drop down a lot of lightning tower and never have to bother killing them)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Your character can also jump with space.
I'm looking forward to that one's release. I hope the different kind of monsters are diverse.

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am i the only one having trouble trying to exit out of the shop it wont let me click the back button. Also is there a way to get this in full screen mode?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, I can't believe I almost missed this. Most fun I've had with a H-game in a long time. Such a great combination of different types of gameplay rolled into one with smooth mechanics and enjoyable animations.

First time in a long time I don't have a complaint or a suggestion.

Looking forward to the full version. I hope it actually comes out this month. Also, is there a blog or site for the author?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So they're just in practically no reach to attack you?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So they're just in practically no reach to attack you?
If you upgrade your jump height via the shop then hold down the jump button longer in game they'll hit/grab you.

Mechanic-wise they're typical flying unit for a tower defense game. I believe they're immune to the frost towers that slow so they have somewhat evasion.

SethK

Reputation score

I thought so too until I remembered that you can zoom in and out with the scroll wheel...
And this is why I need to pay closer attention when I read the descriptions. Thanks!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am i the only one having trouble trying to exit out of the shop it wont let me click the back button. Also is there a way to get this in full screen mode?
this^