What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Toffi's Amazon Kara

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Toffi's Amazon Kara

It's not.

Not trying to piss you off, but it's just not a spider. Spider's limbs are not attached to their abdomen, you'd look more like a spider if your cut your arms and legs and sewn them to your head. Crabs on the other hand...

I wonder if you subconsciously turned her into something less "revolting" or "terrifying" to be able to work on her, or you just relized the mistake when half the animations were done already and just went with it.

Again, not trying to piss on your parade, just giving some reasonable criticism, it's bad for an artist's ego to get only praises despite blatant mistakes.
boohoo, way to split hairs.

But to address a few of your concerns: I didn't make her model. I just take models, make animations of them and put them together to make a game.
The spidergirl I bought here:

And yes, it is not really a spider. The legs are attached to the wrong body part; but once you put a naked female on top of it reason and realism are gone either way, so this shouldn't be a big deal - in my opinion.
Not to mention "spider" in my book is more than the placement of her legs, it's movement, behaviour, webs, poison and everything put together. And if you look at the whole picture, it's obviously more a spider than a crab.

Nevertheless, I have taken note of your points.
Unfortunately, because I don't make these models myself, I can't promise you a mistake like that won't happen again, but I will try to look out whenever the chance arises.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not.

Not trying to piss you off, but it's just not a spider. Spider's limbs are not attached to their abdomen, you'd look more like a spider if your cut your arms and legs and sewn them to your head. Crabs on the other hand...

I wonder if you subconsciously turned her into something less "revolting" or "terrifying" to be able to work on her, or you just relized the mistake when half the animations were done already and just went with it.

Again, not trying to piss on your parade, just giving some reasonable criticism, it's bad for an artist's ego to get only praises despite blatant mistakes.
I wouldn't even call what you just mentioned criticism, seems more like you're just a douche in this case. Trying to insult somebody based on the name/term they use for a fictional creature, what's the point exactly? Does it matter what he calls it when it doesn't actually exist? (No, it doesn't). There's a time when you need to bring up realism and a time when you need to realize it's just hentai. I think this situation calls for the latter, coming from somebody who occasionally brings up anatomy mistakes here :p If people look at it and think "Spider-girl" then that's what it is. Monster girls don't need to follow the animal halfs "rules".

This reminds me of those people who get all butthurt when somebody doesn't follow the patterns and terms for monsters from existing fiction (Vampires, werewolves, monster girls from the monster girl encyclopedia). Yes, I actually saw someone trying to argue about how certain monster girls should act based on fiction. If you want to give some kind of criticism, at least come up with something that actually subtracts from gameplay. The desperate attention grab you're pulling here would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can you give me some more details?

You lost all health, collapsed and the animation started - and it continued without orgasm? Was the will-level at 100% or lower?
Yes, that. It's continued on and on. Will level is at 100% if I recall it right, might need to try it again.

Edit:

On the topic of "That's not Spider Girl", well... if it has 8 legs, has abdomen that looks like that, and can spew web.

...Yeah, I won't even argue it's not a spider girl. I'd run like hell as far away as I can. I don't care if you call it Crab Girl or something, but I'll care enough to throw you for a live bait first so I can run much further C:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

good work with the game toffi best part is it's a free game so no need to pirate it:D
and you don't ask for pledge or do donations money for making games or add stuff in them,
(like some others):(

respect man can i make a suggestion for your next game:

a batle fuck (bf) feature would be great? :D
(like in Princess of the Ring or Fairy War 2)

different skin colors would be good to?

anyway keep up the good work;)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

good work with the game toffi best part is it's a free game so no need to pirate it:D
and you don't ask for pledge or do donations money for making games or add stuff in them,
(like some others):(

respect man can i make a suggestion for your next game:

a batle fuck (bf) feature would be great? :D
(like in Princess of the Ring or Fairy War 2)

different skin colors would be good to?

anyway keep up the good work;)
I think you should read toffi's blog. You might like what you see :D

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't even call what you just mentioned criticism, seems more like you're just a douche in this case. Trying to insult somebody based on the name/term they use for a fictional creature, what's the point exactly? Does it matter what he calls it when it doesn't actually exist? (No, it doesn't). There's a time when you need to bring up realism and a time when you need to realize it's just hentai. I think this situation calls for the latter, coming from somebody who occasionally brings up anatomy mistakes here :p If people look at it and think "Spider-girl" then that's what it is. Monster girls don't need to follow the animal halfs "rules".

This reminds me of those people who get all butthurt when somebody doesn't follow the patterns and terms for monsters from existing fiction (Vampires, werewolves, monster girls from the monster girl encyclopedia). Yes, I actually saw someone trying to argue about how certain monster girls should act based on fiction. If you want to give some kind of criticism, at least come up with something that actually subtracts from gameplay. The desperate attention grab you're pulling here would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
"People" thought the world would end in 2012 because they heard on tv that the mayan said so, many cars were sold because of that.

Besides this behavior only hurts yourself. Channel your aggressivity into something constructive, cause no matter how hard you try, you can't force me to care about what you say.

Have a nice day.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got around to playing it. I did find a little bug on the boss stage at least. If you summon your spiked hammer after the fight ends and then press the button again for it, Kara disappears and can't enter the portal lol. I had to restart the game.

Pretty fun ending, was really nice to go back through and return the favors of each of the girls (The android would have been funny to add as well). I preferred the first two animations with Kara as futa in the futa on female sexy times but the other ones weren't bad either. Giantess was probably my least favorite, I think dominating her as futa Kara on female Giantess would have been great (If impractical). Frog girl was probably my favorite.

I did skip right to the boss this time so I missed an extra cutscene apparently, going back through the whole game for it right now, eh, maybe another time. Woulda been nice if you could see all the cutscenes after you beat the game or something if that's possible.

Well now we know what's coming next, guess all we can do is wait some more lol. I hope there isn't any futa on futa, I avoided Melly games because of that.

Last edited: