What's new

Which DMM games would you most like to see localized to English?

Which DMM games would you most like to see localized to English?

• Lord of Wakure

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Aegis: Thousand Year War

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Hellfire Girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Harem

• Grand Quest

• Dragon Princess

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Welheim

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Let's have a quick survey to see what DMM games people would most like to see localized to English.

Pick any game in the DMM portfolio, either one that you've played and love already or games that look interesting but were too difficult to get into due to the language barrier. Bonus points if you toss in why you think it's notable or why it would have a large appeal to the North American market.

I'm going to include a poll with some of the top choices so far. If the game you'd like to see is not on the list, just mention it in this thread.

Unfortunately since I'm new here I can't make links, but you can find these games on the DMM site:

Aegis - Thousand Years War:
Lord of Walkure
*Hellfire Girls
Grand Harem
Grand Quest
Dragon Princess
Welheim

*Not really Hentai, but whatever.

Thanks for participating.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Which DMM games would you most like to see localized to English?

Ten ☆ Taku - Tentacle Tactics
(But if we can only pick from the ones you listed.. then Aegis)

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pick any game, I just put the poll there for people who were only passingly familiar with DMM's titles.

So that's one down for Tentacle Tactics...

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I voted for Lord of walkure, but the other game that I wish it were in English is Aegis - Thousand Years War.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aegis because it's the only DMM game to keep my attention for more than a few months. I mean it's easy enough to understand even with the language barrier, but it would be cool to be able to read the story and CG scenes. It's always hard for me to get attached to the characters without proper translations of their dialogue and I feel like Aegis has some decent characters worth the translations.

There are a lot of DMM games that are a nightmare to play without Japanese knowledge that could also use it, but it's more difficult to choose between those. I don't feel like I've ever quit a game because of the language barrier, but maybe I just didn't notice how much it took away from the gaming experience, ya know? Can't miss what's not there. Maybe some of them have really interesting stories and characters as well but I couldn't see/understand it.

Last edited:
OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't feel like I've ever quit a game because of the language barrier, but maybe I just didn't notice how much it took away from the gaming experience, ya know?
Yeah, it's tough to judge which titles would be best to (theoretically) bring over when it's only the simple games you can actually understand enough to play. Most of the RPG-style titles like Grand Quest seem to suffer from that problem.