What's new

Girlfriends 4 Ever - Affect3d

Ra1d

Reputation score
Re: Girlfriends 4 Ever - Affect3d

Just to make sure, you're not just copypasting the entire thing into thelocalbay and are using the actual "link" part of it, I.E: EBAFDAC6A4834D06A158E8FEAC53ABB69FD71A32 and NOT magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EBAFDAC6A4834D06A158E8FEAC53ABB69FD71A32

The whole "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" is obsolete.

Either way, the link is fine, the problem is on your end, do post more details if the problem persists and we might be able to help out.
Yep,I'm an idiot I copied the whole link,working fine now,thanks :)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Censuur

Really?

The 3D games of
hxxp://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22670

It's working just fine. I DL from that site
Using 3 Bitshare free link

And most of RPGmaker game , Iris Action , Meijiroido , Atoz3D Movie , Nekoken3D
Work just fine

Man , You re really dumb........

Ra1d

Reputation score

It seems kinda fishy that they want you to be a premium member,because I'd rather buy the game from the official website rather than waste almost the same money on premium.

Also,why are you not using the torrent ?Mine's already finished downloading.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems kinda fishy that they want you to be a premium member,because I'd rather buy the game from the official website rather than waste almost the same money on premium.

Also,why are you not using the torrent ?Mine's already finished downloading.
Not all is premium

"taekmkm" upload mostly have free link such as uploaded/bitshare

While the Girlfriend 4 Ever uploader is "shadow"
He only give rapid/ryushare , never free link

Yeah , using torrent is fine too

No need for being a dick by saying lie
If someone kind enough confirming then it's good
If nobody want that , fine

What a dumb ass.......

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to make sure, you're not just copypasting the entire thing into thelocalbay and are using the actual "link" part of it, I.E: EBAFDAC6A4834D06A158E8FEAC53ABB69FD71A32 and NOT magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EBAFDAC6A4834D06A158E8FEAC53ABB69FD71A32

The whole "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" is obsolete.

Either way, the link is fine, the problem is on your end, do post more details if the problem persists and we might be able to help out.
Another way is simply pasting the entire magnet link into your browsers URL box and clients like utorrent instantly fetch it, at least it does for me using firefox. There really is no need to goto thelocalbay if the user of the link is still seeding

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It really doesn't matter much, I tend to find things like thelocalbay are a tad more reliable but that really doesn't mean much, I also figured people were running into similar issues to mine hence I included my solution.

Finally, Larcx, check your facts before going off about being right, even if you're not a liar you'd be a moron to subject yourself to the bullshit of those sites, which is basically just what I said before.

Sure you can spend your time wading through an ocean of shit hoping to find diamonds, and you might even find some, or you can just grab them from the basket right in front of you and not waste a ton of time wading through shit. I don't think it requires explanation which is the stupid choice, and you're making it. That, or you really like swimming through shit, I.e you'd be masochistic.

If you're going to try and mimic my hallmark of randomly adding in petty insults, at least copy the important part of backing it up with at least "some" factual information.

*edit* also, I couldn't help but notice the example you used in your favor involved bitshare, not the aforementioned ryushare/rapidgator, "All pigeons are birds, but not all birds are pigeons" feels like an appropriate saying here.

Bitshare is mostly fine, and the source of the link tends to be more important than the sharing site it uses, it's just that most reliable sources of content wouldn't touch rapidgator/ryushare with a 10 foot pole.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

While this is really graphically impressive, and the little bit of trailer voicework didn't sound bad...

By gods, the SIZES. I don't really mind futa myself but it feels more like hermaphrodite when she actually has balls to me... and the size of that thing looks like it'd rip you open and kill you.

It still LOOKS really damn detailed though I will admit.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hy,
did not know if allowed but
hxxp://isohunt(dot)com/torrent_details/500086756/Girlfriends4Ever?tab=summary

downloaded it in less then 1H and test it works fine even on my laptop. And no Password
Avira check say no virus.

Try enjoy

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!YB4DySSR!HIXJO0pRrIG5lPtoPcNlEERxgWxuIDuX_KK3Nx_gKr4
my god! thank you! thank you! Can't thank you enough!

The game/video need a little more cumshot though,they only have 1 in it

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, i hope they release this "engine" as a game someday. Like all of those illusion games, but actualy good XD

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

damn, i hope they release this "engine" as a game someday. Like all of those illusion games, but actualy good XD
I doubt that that's possible. You can't do raytracing in real-time on a personal computer. You'd need to license (or build in-house) a graphics and physics engine. You could probably retain the textures and meshes, but the latter would need to be re-rigged for the new engine; poses and animations would similarly need to be redone. You'd lose a lot of graphical quality in the transition, which would arguably push the whole thing down into "creepy uncanny valley" territory and reduce the attractiveness of the product.

If you really want to see an Illusion-type interactive sex game then you vote for it here:
hxxp://affect3d.com/girlfriends4ever-survey/

By the way - there will be a free DLC pack for this product, featuring one new major scene (autofellatio) and some new cameria angles for existing scenes. No estimated date of release has yet been posted.

hspawn10

Reputation score

By the way - there will be a free DLC pack for this product, featuring one new major scene (autofellatio) and some new cameria angles for existing scenes. No estimated date of release has yet been posted.
Apparently it's out but only for the people who bought it from one of the two main stores. It hasn't hit the net yet from what I can find.

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get this, is it a game, a movie, an interactive scene changer, so confused @.@

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interactive movie/Scene changer.

You can control a few bits, scene, speed, so on. No real game involved at all, just scenes.

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any torrent convert scence to video file type like umumaro 3d ???

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there any torrent convert scence to video file type like umumaro 3d ???
There isn't a "ripped" version, but you don't need one. The standard package (whether purchased or torrented) includes only a few megabytes of framework material; the vast majority of the product is video content. If you browse to the following folder:

./assets/media/video

You'll find all of the videos in immediately-usable format (no encryption or special encoding). The "looping" sex scenes are SWF files, while the non-looping ones (e.g. dialogue, voiceovers, and money shot) are MP4.

If you mean "has someone put together a single half-hour video file with all of the videos and sex scenes joined together?" then the answer is "no."

Apparently it's out but only for the people who bought it from one of the two main stores. It hasn't hit the net yet from what I can find.
No, it isn't done yet. Miro has completed only two of the minor scenes; I don't expect it to be available before September.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!YB4DySSR!HIXJO0pRrIG5lPtoPcNlEERxgWxuIDuX_KK3Nx_gKr4
It's asking for a decryption key when trying to download from above link anyone help??

nvm i have sorted the problem

Last edited:

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you mean "has someone put together a single half-hour video file with all of the videos and sex scenes joined together?" then the answer is "no."
ah yeah, thanks