What's new

Elana: Champion of Lust

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wasn't able to find a thread about this game so I figured I would share the information about it. A very unique art style and the introduction is well done and includes animated scenes.

You can play the publicly released version of the game at their blog link.

About the game (copied from blog site )

Elana Champion of Lust is a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.

You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people.

Your goal on this game is level Elana up by means of physical and magical actions, which will make her stronger. In turn she will evolve in order to turn all people of the island into lustful beings.

We are planning to add hundreds of events, lots of them animated, so the player can spend hours and hours playing, finding new situations and possibilities.

(Since we are not native to English, please forgive our mistakes).

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Elana: Champion of Lust

Hmm, I can't get the mana regeneration to work whatsoever.

Is the last update May 2015? Or am I missing something there?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I can't get the mana regeneration to work whatsoever.

Is the last update May 2015? Or am I missing something there?
They update pretty frequently, the last public release was Alpha 1.9.9 on February 3, 2016, but if your a patreon, you get the most recent version which is 2.0. They said that they will be releasing a newer version for this month in a couple days, so they might release another public release so afterwards.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, I am LOVING that artstyle.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Find it amazing, how such a popular game hasn't had a thread on here until now :eek:.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow I have to say the art is amazing..!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, I am LOVING that artstyle.
Find it amazing, how such a popular game hasn't had a thread on here until now :eek:.
Wow I have to say the art is amazing..!
Yep, artwork like nothing else I have seen and I couldn't believe there wasn't a thread about this game either. The demo was put out mid last year or so.

Game developers are out of Barcelona and even though they say that english isn't their primary language I really haven't seen any major issues with the writing.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, a good progressive corruption game, thanks for letting us discovering this one :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember this game. I saw it once on the Fenoxo forums although I think it was still in it's early stages. Still, quite nice though.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game actually did have a thread on here a while ago when the demo first came out, though I'm not surprised nobody remembers it since that was a long while ago and who knows what the thread was called at the time.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game actually did have a thread on here a while ago when the demo first came out, though I'm not surprised nobody remembers it since that was a long while ago and who knows what the thread was called at the time.
Interesting that there used to be a thread but it's gone now. I figured old threads never died but just got hidden away 50 pages deep. ;)

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This looks really interesting, the concept its great and the art style is something really different. I look forward to seen its completion so I'll keep an eye on this.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone else stuck at the last two places? (Academy, Elf mountain) I have all the other places at 100% but can't get in those two.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone else stuck at the last two places? (Academy, Elf mountain) I have all the other places at 100% but can't get in those two.
I don't think all the locations in the game are completed yet, would have to check the changelog to be certain. You probably have done all the currently available content.

They do seem to update fairly regularly though so it shouldn't be too long of a wait for more to be released.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

To get inside the academy you need to get an academy robe. An event will pop where a witch does something (I didn't read the text), and you can heat wave her, then spirit form to get her dropped robe. After that you can go back and try to sneak in, there is no password, and voila, no more trouble getting into the academy after that!

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think all the locations in the game are completed yet, would have to check the changelog to be certain. You probably have done all the currently available content.

They do seem to update fairly regularly though so it shouldn't be too long of a wait for more to be released.
I don't think I have found all available scenes that's for certain.
To get inside the academy you need to get an academy robe. An event will pop where a witch does something (I didn't read the text), and you can heat wave her, then spirit form to get her dropped robe. After that you can go back and try to sneak in, there is no password, and voila, no more trouble getting into the academy after that!
I think I know which witch you're talking about. Thanks!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A non-public demo of this game showed up on swfchan a few days ago.
I'm guessing either one of the dev's patreon backers leaked it or else it's a sneaky way to build interest.
The new combat system is really good, I think.

MAXIS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where are the saves of the game?