What's new

RPG Patreon Abandoned [Indivi] Monster Girl Attack!

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Download link v0.5:

Monster Girl Attack! is about a girl named Celta, who lives in a world full of monster girls. After unwittingly becoming a futa*, she goes on a journey to return her body to normal.

*If you don't know what a futa is, it's a girl with both male and female equipment.

Kinks currently in demo:
- female futa protagonist
- slimegirl
- tickle torture
- handjob
- footjob
- face-sitting
- giantess
- alarune
- edging/orgasm denial
- double penetration

My Tumblr:
My Patreon:

Last edited by a moderator:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Attack! (English Indie H-RPG)

You should probably have this posted in Under Construction since, well, you're working on it still.

Still I like the concept. I actually always kinda wished MGQ had some Side Story someone made with a futa heroine or something. Be an interesting little story. (Okay I also thought of doing it myself but ~effort~)

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks fantastic. My favorite genre!

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

look amazing im impatient to try ur first demo ^.^ and yay englishhh

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Definitely Subbing this for future updates. I am interested in an English HRPG and am highly interested in the futa main character.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Now I rarely post in the hentai section or for any H-game threads at all for that matter. But as a futa lover myself, any game that has monster girls and a futa protagonist has my interest. I say keep going with the futa protagonist myself. I also like the list of things you have that we can expect in this game too as several cater to my own fetishes. Keep up the good work, as I'd like to see the finished product. ;)

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You should probably have this posted in Under Construction since, well, you're working on it still.
Yeah it got bumped there anyways. Guess I better get cracking on that demo!

So far it looks like everyone's on board with a futa protagonist. Alright, let's see how this goes.

maddjak

Lurker
Reputation score

Post on futanari palace to get some more support.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I've been slaving away to get a demo up and running, and now I finally have something playable! Here you guys go:

Download Link version 0.1:
EDIT (Sorry, taken down for the time being, since there's some bad memory leak bugs still present. I'll upload a new demo once it's fixed!)

I've also got my patreon up and running, so please come take a look!

Post on futanari palace to get some more support.
Ooh, never heard of the place. I'll check them out!

Last edited:

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Attack! (English Indie Futanari H-RPG)

Unfortunately the game has a frustrating habit of crashing for me on battle scenes. It happened once for me on one of the pig-like enemies, and once fighting the blue slime girl. I then gave up.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately the game has a frustrating habit of crashing for me on battle scenes. It happened once for me on one of the pig-like enemies, and once fighting the blue slime girl. I then gave up.
Turns out there's memory leak bugs present which is causing that. Gonna take a look and post a new demo once it's fixed. Sorry everyone!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Turns out there's memory leak bugs present which is causing that. Gonna take a look and post a new demo once it's fixed. Sorry everyone!
Ah memory leak problems, no fun with those at all... even Firefox has those. Best of luck! I'll have to bide my time to see how it's turning out.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Works great, quite nice demo for ~half hour, it seems it crash after too many battles but that happened only around 20 minutes each, but is not big deal because i saved often. (crashed only 2 times for all the playtime)
Now here some feedback, I enjoyed the simplicity of the battle system and with changeable abilities and different turn rates this feels like it would be quite fun.
Didn't mind the grinding too much but the town do feel somewhat dull but thats fine.
Would love to have more useless descriptions of the surroundings if you use them, like that stone/mountain? wall close to the horse with many flowers around, you get it, but is fine as it is right now.
Loved that surprise random monster behind the tree, that was clever.
The balance is alright for now, if you get your turn order right there isn't too much of a problem.
Now there some things to mention, the slime girl don't have yell as options nor shows she wants you if you visit her after you beated her and didn't get the scene.
The mushroom girl isn't beat-able if you are level 4 (without slime girl bonus) or just too hard to, managed to get her to 6 hp. didn't replayed to see if it's possible.
With level 5 she is completely fine.

Now it seems there only bonuses when you lose and i feel that there should be a more friendly option to get the same result. I guess is fine for our protagonist for now because of the all friendly and know girls but the further she-he go the harder i see that picture of friendly no repercussion scenes on the loss if we go the Monster Girl Quest route.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, new stabler version up. I think I plugged up all the memory leaks, so hopefully it won't crash anymore. Also made some small tweaks and quality of life improvements. Sorry again to everyone that it crashed for!

Download link v0.11:

Ah memory leak problems, no fun with those at all... even Firefox has those. Best of luck! I'll have to bide my time to see how it's turning out.
Yeah, it's awful :(. I think I found them all, so hopefully there won't be any more problems.

Works great, quite nice demo for ~half hour, it seems it crash after too many battles but that happened only around 20 minutes each, but is not big deal because i saved often. (crashed only 2 times for all the playtime)
Now here some feedback, I enjoyed the simplicity of the battle system and with changeable abilities and different turn rates this feels like it would be quite fun.
Didn't mind the grinding too much but the town do feel somewhat dull but thats fine.
Would love to have more useless descriptions of the surroundings if you use them, like that stone/mountain? wall close to the horse with many flowers around, you get it, but is fine as it is right now.
Loved that surprise random monster behind the tree, that was clever.
The balance is alright for now, if you get your turn order right there isn't too much of a problem.
Now there some things to mention, the slime girl don't have yell as options nor shows she wants you if you visit her after you beated her and didn't get the scene.
The mushroom girl isn't beat-able if you are level 4 (without slime girl bonus) or just too hard to, managed to get her to 6 hp. didn't replayed to see if it's possible.
With level 5 she is completely fine.

Now it seems there only bonuses when you lose and i feel that there should be a more friendly option to get the same result. I guess is fine for our protagonist for now because of the all friendly and know girls but the further she-he go the harder i see that picture of friendly no repercussion scenes on the loss if we go the Monster Girl Quest route.

Haha, okay I'll try for more useless descriptions. I forget what it is, but I think there's a proper term for that kind of thing. Like 'flower text' or something like that?

Not sure what slime girl yell is, but yes, agree that it's not obvious that you can get the h-scene with her. i added a small bit to her dialogue there, so hopefully it's a little more clear now.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of people criticizing having to lose to get h-scenes. I do have an idea in mind for rescuing Celta later in the game when less-friendly monster girls show up. The other thing I'm planning is 'revenge' scenes where if you get the 'loss' scene for a girl and then come back later after fulfilling certain criteria, you can get an h-scene by beating her and then taking revenge. That is the idea anyways!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bless you and yo dick for giving futas some love that they so desperately need.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by the way going off topic Alter A.I.L.A. & Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis both in my top twenty list of favorite rpgm games(including wolf games) right up there with games like "Sometimes Always Monsters" "One Night" "Desert Nightmare" "One Way Heroics" and "Skyborn"

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure what slime girl yell is, but yes, agree that it's not obvious that you can get the h-scene with her.
Well, what i wanted to say is that yell option in combat was grayed up (Edit: apparently fixed in this new version 0.11, if i use my old save on the new one, the yell option is available), and you know the mushroom girl had these hearts floating up in the start of the battle, maybe you could make them appear on slime girl when you are on low hp because she get in the feel when you are all worked up? (Edit: but she doesn't go for you until you beat the fox i guess? really not sure what is possible to do here, didn't seen the new text so maybe that solved it.)
I did managed to get the hint from her at the tutorial so thats not a problem. it was quite oblivious.

Like 'flower text' or something like that?
and it helps with building the world like all that stuff in bedrooms you already have

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of people criticizing having to lose to get h-scenes. I do have an idea in mind for rescuing Celta later in the game when less-friendly monster girls show up. The other thing I'm planning is 'revenge' scenes where if you get the 'loss' scene for a girl and then come back later after fulfilling certain criteria, you can get an h-scene by beating her and then taking revenge. That is the idea anyways!
That seems great, I'll wait to see how that will work out.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

by the way going off topic Alter A.I.L.A. & Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis both in my top twenty list of favorite rpgm games(including wolf games) right up there with games like "Sometimes Always Monsters" "One Night" "Desert Nightmare" "One Way Heroics" and "Skyborn"
Hey awesome! Glad to hear it! Hope it's not too weird to see me here doing this stuff. I really like "Desert Nightmare" and "One Way Heroics" too, but haven't played any of the others.

Bless you and yo dick for giving futas some love that they so desperately need.
Ha ha, thanks, I try.

Well, what i wanted to say is that yell option in combat was grayed up (Edit: apparently fixed in this new version 0.11, if i use my old save on the new one, the yell option is available), and you know the mushroom girl had these hearts floating up in the start of the battle, maybe you could make them appear on slime girl when you are on low hp because she get in the feel when you are all worked up? (Edit: but she doesn't go for you until you beat the fox i guess? really not sure what is possible to do here, didn't seen the new text so maybe that solved it.)
I did managed to get the hint from her at the tutorial so thats not a problem. it was quite oblivious.

and it helps with building the world like all that stuff in bedrooms you already have

That seems great, I'll wait to see how that will work out.
Ah, 'Yield', right. That was definitely a bug in the previous version, that's fixed now. Her requirements are pretty simple, and doesn't involve the fox at all. You can do it pretty much immediately in fact. I should probably redo her cg sometime though.

Right, flavor text! That's what it's called. Yeah, I'll try to do more. That's actually one of the things I keep overlooking with game-making

Also, I started the rough draft for the next monster girl, a cowgirl (woot muscles!)

Not sure about the tire-like things on the ends there. Should I replace them with something else?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not a bad start for an indie project, but all the enemies have too much HP.

The "tutorial" is effectively a scripted fight which defeats the entire gameplay design. (Are we seriously going to be spamming "slash-heal-attack/cooldown-repeat" the whole game?)

Everything else, meh. It runs, it has art and the writing has some semblance of personality but its all early in development.

Dev note: Game doesn't run if the computer has no speakers. I disabled the audio on my computer and the program refused to run. When I enable the audio the program ran just fine.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering, will this game include any kissing or facesitting at all? Those are my two all time favorite fetishes.