Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Links:
Dev's Website:

Dev's Twitter:
Download Page:

Gameplay:
This is a turn-based-battle RPG where two girls use sexual moves to stimulate the other, increasing the arousal gauges until she climaxes. There's a story mode where you control one of the girls as she fights her way to become the number one girl of LSB. In this mode, you can use currency obtained from fights to level up your character as well as buy items to use in the next fight. Certain matches have different themes and stipulations, such as Lingerie Matches, Swimsuit Matches, Aphrodisiac matches and Futanari matches. The second mode ("Special") has you create your own dream match using any of the girls with whatever stipulations you want. H-content is available almost immediately through selecting different types of attacks.

Story:
This game is about a girl that has recently joined a new sexfight federations and is fucking her way to the top in various styles of matches.

Controls:
Point and click visual novel

Content:
!Loli! -
Note, all characters are said to be over 18; Appearance rule
Combat Rape
Yuri
Reverse Rape
Wrestling
Cosplay
Futanari
Bukkake
Anal Sex
Ecchi
Facesitting

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lesbian Sex Battle

That's pretty different. It's difficult stumbling through it though... I'm not sure if the futa mode is meant to be both only, or if you can somehow only make it so you or your opponent are yet.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been stumbling around it a bit myself. I think the first option, during the fight, is pleasure attacks. The top option after that is kissing. Then the couple options after is most likely.. where to kiss.. or maybe style of kissing.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

using a ITH+TA combo to translate it but repitition makes it hard to tell whats what

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also came across this: Seems to give some information as to the status icons and so on.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game looks fine but i am not seeing any animations taking place during the matches. i did see a boob groping but that's all i've seen aside from the still images. moonspeak ain't helping it either.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game looks fine but i am not seeing any animations taking place during the matches. i did see a boob groping but that's all i've seen aside from the still images. moonspeak ain't helping it either.
There's animations of specific things. There's close up shots when there's tribbing, titfighting, fingering, and probably some others I haven't found yet. My only complaint, besides not knowing what I'm doing, is I wish this game had voices. It would be the perfect sex fight game then once you learn your way through it.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

a jury (lesbo) bf game awesome:eek:

but it seems it's still in development (is a 0.4 version) so i guess it's just a demo and they gonna sell it on the circle dlsite when it's done:)

but there also to many flat-chested and some are lolis:(

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo yeah, apparently Turtle Crane made a game I thought no one would ever do in the hentai world, or at least do well enough to keep me interested after 5 minutes, simply titled lesbian sex battle, where 2 girls (out of 12) come together in a public ring to try and outsex one another. There's a couple of girls with small chests, but I wouldn't call it loli. Just smaller chests.
Just an fyi, there's a person who made like 7 of those types of game and has them available for free on his blog: hxxp://toffisama.wordpress.com/(don't know if they have a problem with hotlinking)

In particular: Fairy war 1 & 2, princess of the ring

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just an fyi, there's a person who made like 7 of those types of game and has them available for free on his blog: hxxp://toffisama.wordpress.com/(don't know if they have a problem with hotlinking)

In particular: Fairy war 1 & 2, princess of the ring
I'm aware of Toffi's works. but thank you.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a jury (lesbo) bf game awesome:eek:

but it seems it's still in development (is a 0.4 version) so i guess it's just a demo and they gonna sell it on the circle dlsite when it's done:)

but there also to many flat-chested and some are lolis:(
I wouldn't call it a demo seeing as you have access to everything in the game

Secondly, no, there are no lolis. Just a couple are dressed a little cutesy, and a couple have A-B cup breasts. Not every adult female is able to sport C cups and up.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

I wouldn't call it a demo seeing as you have access to everything in the game

Secondly, no, there are no lolis. Just a couple are dressed a little cutesy, and a couple have A-B cup breasts. Not every adult female is able to sport C cups and up.
1. it says ver0.4 also not ver1.0 so ids not done jet (i ques they cona add more cgs, girls and alot of bug fixing)

2. ther is always breast enlargement by beauty surgeon (silicone)
(better fake boobs then flat cheese i say):D

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. it says ver0.4 also not ver1.0 so ids not done jet (i ques they cona add more cgs, girls and alot of bug fixing)

2. ther is always breast enlargement by beauty surgeon (silicone)
(better fake boobs then flat cheese i say):D
Early access, maybe, but not a demo. Demos usually allude to a full version within the game itself, lock off some of the content and tease you with it, or cut it short, but I haven't seen anything like that.

I know this is a hentai game, but honestly smaller breasts on a couple girls makes the game a little more approachable in my opinion. I love large breasts as much as the next guy, but it's a little unrealistic to think that every woman in a hentai game should have D cups and above. Not to mention that surgery like that is generally considered shallow. Either way, none of the girls are loli.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I have most of it figured out, battle menu at least.

When you start off fully clothed, you have attacks, strip opponent, (heals?), strip yourself, and basically position changes. When you lose all your clothes, that option disappears, same for the opponent.

In the attacks, I think the top option is head, so I think maybe kissing mouth, ear, something along those lines.

Second option is breast attacks, groping and licking and so on.

third option is sex attacks

fourth is butt attacks

5th option.. I still can't figure it out

One thing to notice is the icon in the middle that indicates your position with your opponent. Blue arrow indicates you're in the dominant position, red arrow indicates you're in the submissive position. When you're pinned, the position options change to 'escape' and 'roll over'. Same thing with the 69 position.

When you're on top, you have a choice to escape, 69, and trib (possibly other options, but I haven't seen em yet.)

I'm not sure what triggers futa mode. It just seems to happen between opponents occasionally. Also, the bottom option with the body attacks seems to be a sensitizing attack while the top attack will actually do damage generally.

That's all I got so far. Hope it helps.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so played it for a while and it's really awesome if they complete it this going to be one of the best bf jap h games ever,
(thought these flat chest arend so good but they are avoidable)

it's also one of the most logical bf games i've played so far:)

a side not changing positions unlock new sex attacks for example the 69 adds a new vaginal and ass licking and the triplete unlock a special vaginal cg attack (and deals dmg to both girls):D

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's particularly interesting about this game is that most of the script is in those .txt files, and it looks like you can edit them to change the game.

This means it should be possible, with a bit of digging, to find the script files for game mechanics and run them through a quick machine translate.
(They're encoded in shift-jis, for those that know what that means)

Now I just need to find some time...

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's particularly interesting about this game is that most of the script is in those .txt files, and it looks like you can edit them to change the game.

This means it should be possible, with a bit of digging, to find the script files for game mechanics and run them through a quick machine translate.
(They're encoded in shift-jis, for those that know what that means)

Now I just need to find some time...
So dialogue as well as menu options could be easily edited?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So dialogue as well as menu options could be easily edited?
Pretty much.

Going to try and attach a basic machine-translated battle menu.
If this survives the download (it might not, because encodings) it _should_ give you a hilariously mistranslated menu.
But hey, at least it might be easier to remember that pussy means "A sovietcoin" than "アソコ"...

It's a bit fiddly to get the text out of the code, since it's embedded in the middle of the menu code, but possible.

Attachments

Mr.Flame

Reputation score

Pretty much.

If this survives the download (it might not, because encodings) it _should_ give you a hilariously mistranslated menu.
But hey, at least it might be easier to remember that pussy means "A sovietcoin" than "アソコ"...

It's a bit fiddly to get the text out of the code, since it's embedded in the middle of the menu code, but possible.
Thanks a lot Mister CrazyPerson, that file helped out so much! Rep Earned!

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much.

It works!!

Also, WTF is up with those labels? XD

Attachments