What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

You came back at the right time ROD. :)

I have 2 things for you all.

1st. Here are the last set of pictures for One Piece. Hope you all enjoyed it.

2nd. BCT just had a new Contest so with that came a new winner. Here is the latest crack:

Manjerk Revenge

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/vxU2tam3/file.html

It has already been added to the Mega so once the link is dead just check the 2017 link in the first page.

Just give some thanks is all we ask. We should have another contest soon so more games in your hands is heading to you all :D

Stay groovy you bastards! :D
Thanks BCT and Thanks Haseo for this awesome material!!

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately this time it'll take longer, originally someone was going to post a video, but Jyubei found out and requested him not to post it

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's going to take awhile to make pictures. I am working 9-10 hours a day. I have no idea when my next day off is but soon as I am able I will try to make 2-3 sets at once so I can at least plan those out for awhile.

Until then I won't make any promises.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually I remember making an idea for a MNF game about baka and Mizuki, and I think someone used it as an entry, but it lost :(

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So any idea when 'Velma gets spooked 5" is due out?

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It won't be for a while as it's the most recent game added to the production list.
Thanks.
Oh well....looking forward to it's release. Been awhile since a decent game has been put out :p

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It won't be for a while as it's the most recent game added to the production list.
What the hell are you talking about?
In the production list is only one game for Kosmos and it's Velma 5.
Remember Geek Gwen or Godmilf they were made just after winning.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol,been ages since I last posted here
Wish they made another Mizuki game, especially since Jyubeis new flash involves Baka
We're on the same boat.

Hello guys & gals its been while (Apparently 3 months) so I have no idea what we're talking about right now. :D

Anywho, I like to hear everyone's opinion on MNF idea. This idea was inspired by Fencer's own DBZ idea.

Future Saiyan Saves Time Parodox Kryptonians
Intro:
The story begins with Power Girl & Supergirl struggling against Xenon with Trunks saving them on the last second. After introducing themselvese & thanking Trunks for saving their lives against Doomsday the girls decide to take Trunks to the Fortress of Solitude in order fix his time machine.
Characters:
Future Trunks:
Base Form/Outfit to use:

Super Saiyan form:

Note: Please use Future Trunks's tank top design with his Super Saiyan Rage form.

SuperGirl:

Lingere:

Powergirl:

For fun:

Xenon:

Narration: The last daughters of Krypton, Supergirl & Power Girl are in one of their most dangerous situation yet. Against the incredibly dangerous & overpowered, but generic & boring villian "Xenon", the girls has nearly no hope of winning. How will our heroines conviently win against such impossibles odds?

Dialogue:
Xenon: Its over Kryptonians, I will have revenge & you will all finally perish.
Power Girl: Supergirl get backup, I'll hold him off as long as possible.
Supergirl: No! Kara, you'll die!
Power Girl: Then stop wasting time & go get help.
Supergirl: But...
Xenon: As if I let you escape.
*Trunks shows out of nowhere & punches him away from them*
Trunks: That's enough, you freak! You're facing me now!
Xenon: Fool! You dare attac-
Trunks: FINAL FLASH!

*Trunks Kills Xenon with a Final flash* :

Xenon: ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!
Powergirl: Wow, he didn't let him even finish his monologue. I didn't think we were allowed to do that.
Trunks: Are you two alright?
Supergirl: We are now.
Powergirl: Thanks for the save.
Trunks: Who was that guy I just blew up?
Supergirl: Xenon, an unknown powerful being who has an irrational hatred toward us.
Powergirl: Usually we have a pretty strict no killing rule, but he's such big jackass I doubt anyone would notice anyways.
Trunks: Errr, thanks?
Supergirl: So who are you?
Trunks: Oh, I'm Trunks. I'm half Saiyan & half Earthling.
Power Girl: We know about almost every super hero on Earth & the cosmos. So I'm guessing you're from another universe?
Trunks: Huh? How did you figure that out?
Power Girl: Because I'm from another universe & I've never heard of a saiyan or someone as powerful as you before.
Trunks: Well that saves me a lot of explanation.
Supergirl: But what are you even doing here?
Trunks: I was trying to use my time machine to get back into my timeline, but something went wrong & I wind up here.
Power Girl: Where's your time machine now ?
Trunks: Somewhere at the out of the city.
Supergirl: Kara, lets take him to the Fotress of Solitude we can fix his time machine. There's probably something that could fix it.
Power Girl: Sounds like an idea.
Trunks: Thank you very much.
Supergirl: Its the least we can do.
*Scene Change*
Supergirl: So is your time travel like Terminator's logic, Back To The Future's, or Doctor Who's?
Trunks: Ummm, I've never heard of those therories before.
Power Girl: *Gasps* You poor soul. Kara why don't you give him a tour while I find the tech for his time machine.

Scene 1: Later Supergirl showed Trunks a collection of Kryptonite with him being amazed of how many various colors they are for a rock. Supergirl explain how the majority of them are fatal to Kryptonian. Trunks asked what makes a pink Kryptonite so dangerous with Supergirl was actually suprise that one even exist. Curiosity getting the better of her, Supergirl decide to test it out reasoning that if anything fatal should happen to her they could just put her into medical bay. Turns out it was basically aphrosidiac for Kryptonians which cause Supergirl beging to be fuck like a dog.(what a twist!)

Dialogue:
Supergirl: This our Kryptonite collection.
Trunks: Wow I can't believe how many different colors they are.
Supergirl: They are extremely dangerous for us. It gets to the point it could actually be it could kill us.
Trunks: What? Why would keep them then?
Supergirl: I guess Kal really wants to scavage whatever remains of Krypton. Both good & bad.
Trunks: I've never really thought about my ancestor's planet before. I guess Saiyan culture never really appeal to me.
Trunks: Hey what does this pink one does?
Supergirl: Hmm? I've never seen that before. How curious.
Trunks: I can't believe you guys have a pink Kryptonite. That's kind of silly.
Supergirl: Lets try out then.
Trunks: But you just said they're fatal to your kind.
Supergirl: Not all of them. For example the blue one heals us. Besides its only fatal after long exposure. If the worse thing occurs then just rush me back to the medical bay. I'm betting you're pretty fast too.
Trunks: This sounds really dumb & oddly contrive for whatever reason.
Supergirl: It'll be fine. Now let's see what it does.
Trunks: Wait! Stop!
*Supergirl holds the pink Kryptonite*
Supergirl: Hmm nothing.
Trunks: *WHEW* Thank God.
Trunks: You're lucky nothing dangerous happen. Just give it to me & we'll go to your medical bay for a quick check up.
Supergirl: AAAWWW, are you worried about a girl you've just met hours ago. That so sweet & naive.
Trunks: Supergirl?
Supergirl: You're not as tall most guys I know, but you're exactly my type. Strong, nice, polite & a total hunk.
Supergirl: I always been afraid of relationship since I didn't think anyone could handle my super strength, but I betting you can handle a few bruises.
Trunks: Supergirl snap out of it. You been affected with with the kryptonite afterall. Instead of being fatal, it must've been an aphrosodiac.
Supergirl: Well I guess the only way fix this predicament is to fuck the shit out me!
Trunks: Aw crap. Damn my libido.
Supergirl: C'mere stud.

*scenario change*

Sex scene 1:
vaginal:

Dialogue:
easy: You're so gentle, Trunks.
medium: There you go just it flow.
hard: OHHHH YEEESSS. YOU'RE SO FAST!
climax:
Trunks: Are you okay now? Did the Pink Krypotonite's effect wear off?
Supergirl: I don't think so. I still feel pretty horny

Scene 2: Power Girl later stumbles upon having sex & questions them. Supergirl panicking threw the pink Kryptonite. However, it didn't affect Power Girl because she was already in heat when Trunks saved them from Xenon. She then proceed to freeze Supergirl out of the way & give Trunks a titjob

Dialogue:
Powergirl: Hey guys I think I know why the time machine isn't working. Its more than likely because your eng-Whoa!
Powergirl: What the hell is going here?
Supergirl: Kara!? Wait, this isn't what it looks like!
Powergirl: I'm pretty sure what's happening is exactly what I think it is.
Trunks: Can't exactly argue with that logic.
Supergirl: I-if you just let explain. I mean- there also....
Powergirl: You wanted screw the hunk from the future. I always knew you were a closet slut.
Supergirl: NO I"M NOT! LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE PINK KRPYTONITE'S EFFECT!
Trunks: That sounds just as dumb as it exactly sounds.
*Show Powergirl being immune to Pink Kryptonite"
Supergirl: Huh? Why isn't working?
Powergirl: Silly Kara, I was planning to have sex with Trunks anyways. But if it helps I'm extra horny now.
*Powergirl freezes Supergirl*
Trunks: Supergirl!
Powergirl: Ok, my Saiyan savior let me reward from saving us from that generic boring villain.
*Pops out her tits*

Sex scene 2: Tit/blowjob:

Dialogue:
easy: How bout we start nice & slow.
medium: Betcha you Saiyan had a pair nice tits like these before.
hard: Cum on my boobs, you filthy monkey!
climax: Wow, you Saiyans sure know how to cum.

Scene 3:
Supergirl break free from being frozen & then getting an argument on who should have sex with Trunks now. They find a solution by both of them having sex with him

Dialogue:
*Shows Supergirl breaking free from frozen.*
Supergirl: Alright, you had your turn now its mine.
Powergirl: Oh Kara, do you really think an uptight chick like you can satisfy a Saiyan warrior compare loose babe like me?
Supergirl: If by "loose babe" you mean "I'm a walking whore"!
Trunks: Uh guys?
Powergirl: How bout this? We just have sex with each other then?
Supergirl: Deal!
Trunks: Well I'm glad I had a say in the matter.
Supergirl: I mean no! Kara, he can't handle the both of us, it'll probably too much even for Trunks to handle.
Powergirl: So one measly Saiyan handle the last daugthers of Krypton?
Trunks: I doubt I could in my base form & Super Saiyan form.
Trunks: So I'll just go beyond that!

*Trunks transform into Super Saiyan Rage*:
Note: Please use Future Trunks's tank top design with his Super Saiyan Rage form.

Trunks: HHHHUUAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Supergirl: Oh Rao!
Powergirl: Fuck Yeah!
Trunks: This is the power can rival Gods where I come from!
Powergirl: Well then lets this shit on the road!
Supergirl: Errr Kara why don't go 1st?
Powergirl: Fine I'll take you both on!

Sex Scene 3:
3some:
note: have Powergirl being the white hair elf & Supergirl the blonde elf.
note: Please use the Pink Kryptonite as a strap-on for Supergirl to use.

Sex Scene 4:
3some:
Front:

Back:

Note: Have Supergirl be in Wonder Woman's position
Note: Please have the option have the girls switch each other.
Note: Please add ass slap option as well.

Closing Scene:

Dialogue:
Powergirl: *Whew* Wow you weren't kidding whe you say this form rivals Gods. How you're feeling Supergirl?
Supergirl: ....
Trunks: Looks like the Pink Kryptonite finally worn out.
Powergirl: Well she's still kinda new to this.
Trunks: By the way, you said find the tech I needed for my time machine?
Powergirl: Right, you just needed replace your engine. We got spare parts for an exact replica.
Trunks: Thanks a lot Powergirl. I should hurry & get back to my timeline.
Powergirl: Awww, do you have to hurry so soon? Stay for a little while. We can still have some fun.
Trunks: Look you should know that I-
Mai: What the hell Trunks!?
*Mai appears out of nowhere*:
Trunks: Mai!? How on Earth did you get here? How did you even find me?
Mai: There's two Time Machines now! Remeber!?
Powergirl: Whoa, you have a girlfriend?
Trunks: Well we're not really together, but-
Mai: I can't believe you're having sex with two strangers instead of getting home!
Trunks: I-if you just let explain. I mean- there also....
Mai: That fucking two women from an alternate dimension?
Powergirl: Funny, we were just having the same conversation just a bit ago.
Mai: Ohhh I'm so pissed off right now, but there's a threat right now!
Trunks: What do you mean!?
Mai: I'll explain when we get back home. So put your dick in your "trunks" & let's go.
Powergirl: Maybe I should go too....

To be continue.

Replay Scenes

Any (constructive) criticism would be welcome.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anywho, I like to hear everyone's opinion on MNF idea. This idea was inspired by Fencer's own DBZ idea.

Future Saiyan Saves Time Parodox Kryptonians
Intro:
The story begins with Power Girl & Supergirl struggling against Xenon with Trunks saving them on the last second. After introducing themselvese & thanking Trunks for saving their lives against Doomsday the girls decide to take Trunks to the Fortress of Solitude in order fix his time machine.
Characters:
Future Trunks:
Base Form/Outfit to use:

Super Saiyan form:

SuperGirl:

Lingere:

Powergirl:

For fun:

Xenon:

Narration: The last daughters of Krypton, Supergirl & Power Girl are in one of their most dangerous situation yet. Against the incredibly dangerous & overpowered, but generic & boring villian "Xenon", the girls has nearly no hope of winning. How will our heroines conviently win against such impossibles odds?

Dialogue:
Xenon: Its over Kryptonians, I will have revenge & you will all finally perish.
Power Girl: Supergirl get backup, I'll hold him off as long as possible.
Supergirl: No! Kara, you'll die!
Power Girl: Then stop wasting time & go get help.
Supergirl: But...
Xenon: As if I let you escape.
*Trunks shows out of nowhere & punches him away from them*
Trunks: That's enough, you freak! You're facing me now!
Xenon: Fool! You dare attac-
Trunks: FINAL FLASH!

*Trunks Kills Xenon with a Final flash* :

Xenon: ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!
Powergirl: Wow, he didn't let him even finish his monologue. I didn't think we were allowed to do that.
Trunks: Are you two alright?
Supergirl: We are now.
Powergirl: Thanks for the save.
Trunks: Who was that guy I just blew up?
Supergirl: Xenon, an unknown powerful being who has an irrational hatred toward us.
Powergirl: Usually we have a pretty strict no killing rule, but he's such big jackass I doubt anyone would notice anyways.
Trunks: Errr, thanks?
Supergirl: So who are you?
Trunks: Oh, I'm Trunks. I'm half Saiyan & half Earthling.
Power Girl: We know about almost every super hero on Earth & the cosmos. So I'm guessing you're from another universe?
Trunks: Huh? How did you figure that out?
Power Girl: Because I'm from another universe & I've never heard of a saiyan or someone as powerful as you before.
Trunks: Well that saves me a lot of explanation.
Supergirl: But what are you even doing here?
Trunks: I was trying to use my time machine to get back into my timeline, but something went wrong & I wind up here.
Power Girl: Where's your time machine now ?
Trunks: Somewhere at the out of the city.
Supergirl: Kara, lets take him to the Fotress of Solitude we can fix his time machine. There's probably something that could fix it.
Power Girl: Sounds like an idea.
Trunks: Thank you very much.
Supergirl: Its the least we can do.
*Scene Change*
Supergirl: So is your time travel like Terminator's logic, Back To The Future's, or Doctor Who's?
Trunks: Ummm, I've never heard of those therories before.
Power Girl: *Gasps* You poor soul. Kara why don't you give him a tour while I find the tech for his time machine.

Scene 1: Later Supergirl showed Trunks a collection of Kryptonite with him being amazed of how many various colors they are for a rock. Supergirl explain how the majority of them are fatal to Kryptonian. Trunks asked what makes a pink Kryptonite so dangerous with Supergirl was actually suprise that one even exist. Curiosity getting the better of her, Supergirl decide to test it out reasoning that if anything fatal should happen to her they could just put her into medical bay. Turns out it was basically aphrosidiac for Kryptonians which cause Supergirl beging to be fuck like a dog.(what a twist!)

Dialogue:
Supergirl: This our Kryptonite collection.
Trunks: Wow I can't believe how many different colors they are.
Supergirl: They are extremely dangerous for us. It gets to the point it could actually be it could kill us.
Trunks: What? Why would keep them then?
Supergirl: I guess Kal really wants to scavage whatever remains of Krypton. Both good & bad.
Trunks: I've never really thought about my ancestor's planet before. I guess Saiyan culture never really appeal to me.
Trunks: Hey what does this pink one does?
Supergirl: Hmm? I've never seen that before. How curious.
Trunks: I can't believe you guys have a pink Kryptonite. That's kind of silly.
Supergirl: Lets try out then.
Trunks: But you just said they're fatal to your kind.
Supergirl: Not all of them. For example the blue one heals us. Besides its only fatal after long exposure. If the worse thing occurs then just rush me back to the medical bay. I'm betting you're pretty fast too.
Trunks: This sounds really dumb & oddly contrive for whatever reason.
Supergirl: It'll be fine. Now let's see what it does.
Trunks: Wait! Stop!
*Supergirl holds the pink Kryptonite*
Supergirl: Hmm nothing.
Trunks: *WHEW* Thank God.
Trunks: You're lucky nothing dangerous happen. Just give it to me & we'll go to your medical bay for a quick check up.
Supergirl: AAAWWW, are you worried about a girl you've just met hours ago. That so sweet & naive.
Trunks: Supergirl?
Supergirl: You're not as tall most guys I know, but you're exactly my type. Strong, nice, polite & a total hunk.
Supergirl: I always been afraid of relationship since I didn't think anyone could handle my super strength, but I betting you can handle a few bruises.
Trunks: Supergirl snap out of it. You been affected with with the kryptonite afterall. Instead of being fatal, it must've been an aphrosodiac.
Supergirl: Well I guess the only way fix this predicament is to fuck the shit out me!
Trunks: Aw crap. Damn my libido.
Supergirl: C'mere stud.

*scenario change*

Sex scene 1:
vaginal:

Dialogue:
easy: You're so gentle, Trunks.
medium: There you go just it flow.
hard: OHHHH YEEESSS. YOU'RE SO FAST!
climax:
Trunks: Are you okay now? Did the Pink Krypotonite's effect wear off?
Supergirl: I don't think so. I still feel pretty horny

Scene 2: Power Girl later stumbles upon having sex & questions them. Supergirl panicking threw the pink Kryptonite. However, it didn't affect Power Girl because she was already in heat when Trunks saved them from Xenon. She then proceed to freeze Supergirl out of the way & give Trunks a titjob

Dialogue:
Powergirl: Hey guys I think I know why the time machine isn't working. Its more than likely because your eng-Whoa!
Powergirl: What the hell is going here?
Supergirl: Kara!? Wait, this isn't what it looks like!
Powergirl: I'm pretty sure what's happening is exactly what I think it is.
Trunks: Can't exactly argue with that logic.
Supergirl: I-if you just let explain. I mean- there also....
Powergirl: You wanted screw the hunk from the future. I always knew you were a closet slut.
Supergirl: NO I"M NOT! LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE PINK KRPYTONITE'S EFFECT!
Trunks: That sounds just as dumb as it exactly sounds.
*Show Powergirl being immune to Pink Kryptonite"
Supergirl: Huh? Why isn't working?
Powergirl: Silly Kara, I was planning to have sex with Trunks anyways. But if it helps I'm extra horny now.
*Powergirl freezes Supergirl*
Trunks: Supergirl!
Powergirl: Ok, my Saiyan savior let me reward from saving us from that generic boring villain.
*Pops out her tits*

Sex scene 2: Tit/blowjob:

Dialogue:
easy: How bout we start nice & slow.
medium: Betcha you Saiyan had a pair nice tits like these before.
hard: Cum on my boobs, you filthy monkey!
climax: Wow, you Saiyans sure know how to cum.

Scene 3:
Supergirl break free from being frozen & then getting an argument on who should have sex with Trunks now. They find a solution by both of them having sex with him

Dialogue:
*Shows Supergirl breaking free from frozen.*
Supergirl: Alright, you had your turn now its mine.
Powergirl: Oh Kara, do you really think an uptight chick like you can satisfy a Saiyan warrior compare loose babe like me?
Supergirl: If by "loose babe" you mean "I'm a walking whore"!
Trunks: Uh guys?
Powergirl: How bout this? We just have sex with each other then?
Supergirl: Deal!
Trunks: Well I'm glad I had a say in the matter.
Supergirl: I mean no! Kara, he can't handle the both of us, it'll probably too much even for Trunks to handle.
Powergirl: So one measly Saiyan handle the last daugthers of Krypton?
Trunks: I doubt I could in my base form & Super Saiyan form.
Trunks: So I'll just go beyond that!

*Trunks transform into Super Saiyan Rage*:

Trunks: HHHHUUAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Supergirl: Oh Rao!
Powergirl: Fuck Yeah!
Trunks: This is the power can rival Gods where I come from!
Powergirl: Well then lets this shit on the road!
Supergirl: Errr Kara why don't go 1st?
Powergirl: Fine I'll take you both on!

Sex Scene 3:
3some:
note: have Powergirl being the white hair elf & Supergirl the blonde elf.
note: Please use the Pink Kryptonite as a strap-on for Supergirl to use.

Sex Scene 4:
3some:
Front:

Back:

Note: Have Supergirl be in Wonder Woman's position
Note: Please have the option have the girls switch each other.
Note: Please add ass slap option as well.

Closing Scene:

Dialogue:
Powergirl: *Whew* Wow you weren't kidding whe you say this form rivals Gods. How you're feeling Supergirl?
Supergirl: ....
Trunks: Looks like the Pink Kryptonite finally worn out.
Powergirl: Well she's still kinda new to this.
Trunks: By the way, you said find the tech I needed for my time machine?
Powergirl: Right, you just needed replace your engine. We got spare parts for an exact replica.
Trunks: Thanks a lot Powergirl. I should hurry & get back to my timeline.
Powergirl: Awww, do you have to hurry so soon? Stay for a little while. We can still have some fun.
Trunks: Look you should know that I-
Mai: What the hell Trunks!?
*Mai appears out of nowhere*:
Trunks: Mai!? How on Earth did you get here? How did you even find me?
Mai: There's two Time Machines now! Remeber!?
Powergirl: Whoa, you have a girlfriend?
Trunks: Well we're not really together, but-
Mai: I can't believe you're having sex with two strangers instead of getting home!
Trunks: I-if you just let explain. I mean- there also....
Mai: That fucking two women from an alternate dimension?
Powergirl: Funny, we were just having the same conversation just a bit ago.
Mai: Ohhh I'm so pissed off right now, but there's a threat right now!
Trunks: What do you mean!?
Mai: I'll explain when we get back home. So put your dick in your "trunks" & let's go.
Powergirl: Maybe I should go too....

To be continue.

Replay Scenes

Any (constructive) criticism would be welcome.
Okay^^
-Supergirl has Lingerie not Lingere^^

A summary for the whole game is enough, I don't think we need one for each scene^^
Good. Not bad, hot girls, hot scenes, but I see the same problem as with Kelumirs Red Riding Hood-Idea: To much Dialogue which leads to to much clicking. Which is a shame, because it is very good written, just to much in it
That Trunks+Supergirl talk gets a little bit TO cheesy at the end.
I would recommend going through the dialogue and looking what parts are really necessary for entertainment and plot (self-aware 4th Wall breaks need to sty in it!^^) and which just for vontinuing a fluent conversation

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay^^
-Supergirl has Lingerie not Lingere^^

A summary, for the whole game, is enough, I don't think we need one for each scene^^
Good. Not bad, hot girls, hot scenes, but I see the same problem as with Kelumirs Red Riding Hood-Idea: To much Dialogue which leads to to much clicking. Which is a shame, because it is very good written, just to much in it
That Trunks+Supergirl talk gets a little bit TO cheesy at the end.
I would recommend going through the dialogue and looking what parts are really necessary for entertainment and plot (self-aware 4th Wall breaks need to sty in it!^^) and which just for vontinuing a fluent conversation
Thanks for the feedback, but I think I'm going to keep it as it is. So I'm assuming the cheesy dialogue between Trunks & Supergirl is the one before the 1st sex scene? Because I'm really sure which one you're talking about.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good God, I think we went nearly entire month without being able to submit an idea.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Had today off from work so I had time to make some pictures. Here they are!

The winner of the poll was Officer Juggs Ghost Fucker.

Enjoy!!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had today off from work so I had time to make some pictures. Here they are!

The winner of the poll was Officer Juggs Ghost Fucker.

Enjoy!!
Awesome! One of their best games ever, imho. :D