What's new

Elana: Champion of Lust

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Elana: Champion of Lust

probably because development is lethargically slow and on top of that the devs are also working on champion of lust 2 even though the first one isnt fully completed, so now their efforts are even more so split.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been playing a new version on Newgrounds every few months for about a year. Progress isn't very fast, but the content is decent, and the game design is solid enough.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I mean, the content is decent and the game has a shape to it. They know what they want to do with the game, its just the development is so ridiculously slow that its no wonder the thread died when its really not going anywhere for quite a while.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Is the game like (really) slow loading, or is it just me?

Furthermore how on Earth do I not know about this game?

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the game like (really) slow loading, or is it just me?

Furthermore how on Earth do I not know about this game?
Maybe you were in a bubble :B

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alpha 1.2 of chapter 2 for patrons / Alpha 1 public release is available for quite some time actually and there may or not may be some mega links with it.On a side not this game feels lack luster compared to a higher perked patreon version.There are just so many stuff missing and exclusives so u either commit or just w8 a couple years for the final version.U can tell us much from the gallery of chapter 2.And in case someone wonders how to get the gallery press 0, delete the "0' from textbox, type: kgopensesame, press 0 again and thats it.