What's new

My New Life by BeggarOfNet

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: My New Life by BeggarOfNet

I've not got that far as I have to start again. But I am aware of a bug on that particular mission when trying to leave.

Much like the previous V4 update with the Laura bug, you could only get away by calling Rachel for a date. You could try doing that and then after the date take the documents to the person who asked for them.

The updates don't usually have a specific end point, and will either finish the mission or notify you that you will get more in the next update. After that the game is open ended to earn money and stuff for the next set of updates.

For me its the womens models that do it for me. No games out there have curvy women in them. Even the shemale had serious booty lol.

WOODY:

I've looked into this for you. It turns out the mission will not be complete until V6. Do not return to see Jet at the shop as she will start the mission all over. So basically once you're out of the house, Jet is stood next to some guy. Then it lets you know the mission can't be completed in this version.

Last edited:

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've not got that far as I have to start again. But I am aware of a bug on that particular mission when trying to leave.

Much like the previous V4 update with the Laura bug, you could only get away by calling Rachel for a date. You could try doing that and then after the date take the documents to the person who asked for them.

The updates don't usually have a specific end point, and will either finish the mission or notify you that you will get more in the next update. After that the game is open ended to earn money and stuff for the next set of updates.

For me its the womens models that do it for me. No games out there have curvy women in them. Even the shemale had serious booty lol.

WOODY:

I've looked into this for you. It turns out the mission will not be complete until V6. Do not return to see Jet at the shop as she will start the mission all over. So basically once you're out of the house, Jet is stood next to some guy. Then it lets you know the mission can't be completed in this version.
thnx for the info, will wait on a later update then start again

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For me sharon dosen't apear at beach in weekend.
Does aynone else have same problem?

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you do the first part of the quest with her, and if so did you keep her secret or tell her husband the truth?

When she appears on the beach, she is on the left side with dark hair. Then when she takes your number head to the school and your phone will ring.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you do the first part of the quest with her, and if so did you keep her secret or tell her husband the truth?

When she appears on the beach, she is on the left side with dark hair. Then when she takes your number head to the school and your phone will ring.
I told truth to husband and she dosen't at appearin weekends for me.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That's your problem, you gotta cover the wife, not tell it to the husband.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would anyone care to share save that has sharon?

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm yet to start the game all over again, otherwise I would have uploaded for you.

To be honest though mate, the sex scene isn't that great when compared to when you first meet her and bribe her for $1000. But continue with the game and at some point I will upload it for you.

Another tip for you, unless its too late. You will do a mission with a girl named Jasmine. When you do the school mission and head back to the pub, make a save and then go get your reward. You can only have sex with 1 of 4 girls (actually 3 as you will find out *snigger*) so reload the save and see each scene, then finally pick the girl with the upgrade you want the most.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried new 0.6 version not much of new stuff but still good update.
But in end there is game crashing bug when roger ask you for double date after speaking with shasha game crashes and there is no way to continue after that.

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried new 0.6 version not much of new stuff but still good update.
But in end there is game crashing bug when roger ask you for double date after speaking with shasha game crashes and there is no way to continue after that.
Heard that happen to a couple of people. I actually got past that without a hiccup.

I have no idea how to upload a save to megalink other wise you could try my save.

guy0

Reputation score

so im not the only one with that problem XD sasha tries to walk trough a wall and thats it for me XD

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heard that happen to a couple of people. I actually got past that without a hiccup.

I have no idea how to upload a save to megalink other wise you could try my save.
I have no idea how you did get past it, but good thing that you did.
Could you upload your save to this forum? Its easy just attach file and save and thats it.

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok I tried to upload but it saves file invalid.

Here's what to try like others have done to get past it.

1: Play through the scene and then when Sasha bugs out, call Rachel for a date.
2: If any dialogue was missed you basically have to go to Higher Neighbourhood and go to Beth's house. Sneak through the window and check the computer and then enjoy the scene.

If anyone can tell me how to upload to megalink so you guys can have my save, my save is set right outside Beth's window to avoid the Sasha part as I made it past that with no issues.

Also.

If any of you were confused how to start the Amy scene (stepsister red hair) then go to the Hornet pub at night (you have to have played 35 in game days) and in the top left corner of the pub you will see Derek cheating on her. Follow them and watch the dialogue with Nesrot.

Here's where people got stuck. Next you have to wait until afternoon and go to the basement in your house. Amy will be there. Speak and then there will be a key quest. Do that and return her key and then at night you have to go see Nesrot at the Hornet pub again. It gives you the chance to save so don't worry, but from here you have 4 scenes in which you're a gigalo. Play them all so you see, then reload and pick the one you really like and then at night visit Nesrot once more.

Follow the scenes from here (shemale fans may enjoy Chloe).

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to zip you'r savefile then you can upload it to forum

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to zip you'r savefile then you can upload it to forum
Try that. If it doesn't work then just use Rachel to date and then go to Beth's house (number 4) in the high neighbourhood.

Attachments

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save worked thanks

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any other sections you guys are having trouble with?

Zoom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's what to try like others have done to get past it.

1: Play through the scene and then when Sasha bugs out, call Rachel for a date.
Huh? :rolleyes: Dates will only work in the afternoon/night. The Sasha scene is in the Morning.

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh? :rolleyes: Dates will only work in the afternoon/night. The Sasha scene is in the Morning.
Very true. Like I said, I never had problems with this but others have stated it worked for them. But as you said you can only date from the afternoon.

I wonder if loading a save from before leaving the house, watching the TV to skip to afternoon, and then going outside to see if Sarah appears does the trick?

But I posted a save above if you're stuck.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The characters looks haha.... body structure is .....ah...soso
but the whole impression is OK.