What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

someone can tell me some good ntr (not netori and not VN) rpg game with a guy mc,or some combat rape and when u lose the enemy take the girl and u find them raping her.all of the game in this thread i played but i need some new one :)

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone can tell me some good ntr (not netori and not VN) rpg game with a guy mc,or some combat rape and when u lose the enemy take the girl and u find them raping her.all of the game in this thread i played but i need some new one :)
Sister farm 2 has 2 versions and is more or less what ur looking for, but u dont find them, they rape her in front of all the public, i dont know sister farm 1 tho

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sister farm 2 has 2 versions and is more or less what ur looking for, but u dont find them, they rape her in front of all the public, i dont know sister farm 1 tho
Are these in English or do they have an English patch?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

try out this game.

it's a puzzle game. you have to go around an island collecting material to progress the map after being shipwrecked with your 2 friends, a girl and a boy. if you neglect her and leave her with the other dude, she will start to build a relationship with him. if you take the dude and leave her alone, a monkey man will invade the hut sometimes and kidnap/rape her.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's a puzzle game. you have to go around an island collecting material to progress the map after being shipwrecked with your 2 friends, a girl and a boy. if you neglect her and leave her with the other dude, she will start to build a relationship with him. if you take the dude and leave her alone, a monkey man will invade the hut sometimes and kidnap/rape her.
thanks but i already played this game :D then can someone tell me some slg netorare games lika leane maybe?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, just a question.

I really like the sound of some of Alice Soft's NTR games, and I was always a fan of that Rance game that was translated a long time ago. Does anyone know where I can buy Alice Soft games, preferably an English site?

Thanks! :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, just a question.

I really like the sound of some of Alice Soft's NTR games, and I was always a fan of that Rance game that was translated a long time ago. Does anyone know where I can buy Alice Soft games, preferably an English site?

Thanks! :)
Check JList or mangagamer. Be warned though. JList is usually expensive and Mangagamer....sometimes over localize. DLsite also has a professional area, but I'm not sure whether or not this has crossed over into the English site.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beats Blade Haruka is the only translated one with a bunch of NTR content. The others have one or two scenes (though admittedly I never got far into Big Bang Age).

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Er i just tried the Beats Blade Haruka and i don't feel any NTR out of it though.

If ever i think Nanahayo is gdlk.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MC likes yellow ninja, yellow ninja likes MC. yellow ninja is forced to fuck all kinds of people and monsters. the MC cant see it happen, but he knows what kind of things that kind of occupation comes with.

pretty NTR to me.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

MC likes yellow ninja, yellow ninja likes MC. yellow ninja is forced to fuck all kinds of people and monsters. the MC cant see it happen, but he knows what kind of things that kind of occupation comes with.

pretty NTR to me.
Er only if you go with the love route and the game over's ED. On brutal route it doesn't feel that way to me sadly, the MC blatantly makes her whoring herself out.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Er only if you go with the love route and the game over's ED. On brutal route it doesn't feel that way to me sadly, the MC blatantly makes her whoring herself out.
Keep in mind that there are varying definitions on what NTR is. The general ULMF definition is extremely broad as it includes almost every sex act that the MC's lover gets involved in with another person other than the MC.

I don't like this definition as it's too broad for my tastes, so I understand where you're coming from. Definitions are extremely important and I feel like with the current definition of NTR here, we could add almost every eroge game that's come out to this list with the exception of vanilla. While we could argue whether NTR occurred on a per scene basis, I think the main problem is that most of the games listed in this thread don't actually carry NTR as their main theme.

I'm not trying to bash on this list as I really like dartred and this thread is a good idea. I just think we need a more specific definition on what NTR is so that we can list games that are more in the spirit of NTR like the "Blue" series of games.

Last edited:

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm does anyone happen to have a 妻みぐい 1 and 2 link lying around. All the torrents are dead and I can't find a thread for them in the forums.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice list, but basically none of these games (except for Beat Blade) are translated? That sucks, cause I feel like NTR really needs to have translation to be enjoyable :/

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice list, but basically none of these games (except for Beat Blade) are translated? That sucks, cause I feel like NTR really needs to have translation to be enjoyable :/
yep, i'd really like another (short) list, with translated suggestions.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mega keeps asking for a decryption key.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I read almost the post from page 1 to 20, I just realise, this game didnt get mention..
ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました。
and Maro no Kanja trilogy

Idk, but Elf got a good art, and good animation scene. And the scene pretty hot and the feels of NTR really nice.

=======================================================

And now I want to ask, is there any good Netorare game (RPG Maker game or VN) that the PoV is from the MC? (And the MC know his girl got fck like NTRPG).

Like everyone said in the previos page, almost japanese NTR game is about the girl getting rape, mind break, and "boom" the girl will get gangbang by everyone. Almost of the game didn't have the feel when the MC knew that his girl got fck.

Its okay if the game got heroine PoV, but at least, it got MC PoV too.

Thanks before senpai.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish I wasn't too stupid to be able to use ITH to play these games, cause if you can't understand what is said the point of NTR is really lost to me. The games in the list seem very interesting though. I heard rumors somewhere that Oyako Rankan is being translated but I can't find a site that shows any progress so maybe it's just a dream :( A list of translated RPGMaker games with NTR in them would be nice, but it would be a hell of a chore to go through I suppose.